[Ch3] Sai Lub Rai Ruk Puan (Mind@Work)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
สายลับรักป่วน.. พระเอกที่จะมารับไม้ต่อจาก ปีเตอร์ คือ แอนดริว อย่างแน่นอน และจะมีพิธีบวงสรวงในวันที่ 16 มิถุนายนนี้
opening ceremony will be on the 16th June and we'll be seeing Andrew 
http://pantip.com/topic/33730992

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit ig andrewgregsonfamily

a confirm from P'Andrew in this lakorn pairing with Ploy 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_JJ said:
Curse you Peter for being irresponsible... Curse this production for choosing Andrew... Oh wait, Andrew's actually in here, I take back the curse because I don't need him to have sucky lakorns...

this lakorn won't be sucky for Mr Andrew, bet you'll change mind when it comes out 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
You guys got your wish! Lol.

But, but...too skinny! HAHA. He needs some muscles! Well, I can't tell how his body looks like from that pic, but he needs muscles! HAHA. Jana, more burgers please! HAHA>

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

But, but...too skinny! HAHA. He needs some muscles! Well, I can't tell how his body looks like from that pic, but he needs muscles! HAHA. Jana, more burgers please! HAHA>
You're too indecisive! Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_JJ said:
Phatman, you picky person! Lol. Let him enjoy being skinny! At least he's looks healthy unlike Ken, Ken lost a lot of weight and I freak out because of how skinny he is onscreen lol. 

:rolleyes1: .....I want muscles more. :coverlaf:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:

I want weight loss and muscles. HAHA. In other words I want Aum. :ghehe:
Aum he would be perfect for this role, but don't worry Andrew his tall should be fine 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow Andrew looks good here ! Im drawn to his eyes :p His eyes reminds me of the older generation actor Nott who is married to Kwang (who played as Pikul in KLP).

c: wow723

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Woowww. New to this forum so Hiiiii!!!
Every single actor shown looks stunning especially Prang and Noey. They are on FIRE!!!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
From pics alone, im not feeling Andew as a cool drool-worthy police officer as i got from Peter, hopefully it gets better in motion, maybe it's the hair hehe