sarNie Tombstone
myfaith said:
Alice i noticed u his name is Alek T ,   so kindly please change it next time

btw, a fan tell Alek , your sister is beauty ~!  5555+
sure thanks for correction 

myfaith

sarNie Egg
Alice said:
what ur doing is correct but next time don't forget to put credit to whom underneath your posting eg. credit as tag
oh i know i just test it  i have changed   already  

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
looooool. this alek dude has a smile similar to Nadech lol srsly, his smile in that last picture reminds me of nadech lol

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Lek look cute but not too into him lol Mew look very cute and chompoo...just drop dead beautiful hehehe

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
finally we got some updates on this topic

SonYukView4ever

Right now PaJAew is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn busy trying to finish up with Khunchai Puthipat, then he has to start/is starting on Yah Luem Chan!  This lakorn is going to be put on HOLD til he finishes filming allllllllllllllllll the those dude lakorns first.

TOO bad we will not get to see any filming or BTS anytime soon.

myfaith

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
Right now PaJAew is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn busy trying to finish up with Khunchai Puthipat, then he has to start/is starting on Yah Luem Chan!  This lakorn is going to be put on HOLD til he finishes filming allllllllllllllllll the those dude lakorns first.

TOO bad we will not get to see any filming or BTS anytime soon.
what !!! Yah Luem Chan just start and cant finish quick!
So we have to wait till end of this year ??!! 
But how about chompoo's schedule ?!!!
She has Bpoop phea saniwaat and maker J's lakron that the one with rome at the end of  this year !

SonYukView4ever

I didnt say Yah Luem Chan was finished.  I reread my statement and I don't know I got "dude" in there. LOL I meant, due to those lakorns. 555++

Yes, YLC is not done, will be a while for filming! This lakorn SSP will not start any time soon since Maker Y is busy with the Japanese series with Yadech, Mario and Taew!!!

myfaith

sarNie Egg
from clubchom
:dance3: chompoo's new business #daughterbrand tofu

↑↑↑ the magazine said : Chompooaraya always comes good things. after began and sold her business #daughterbrand tofu herself, Lek teeradetch also helps her promote it. We called this is a real emotion between them

They are so good siblings :dance2: