[Ch3] Sai See Plerng (Makers Y Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
pangmoua said:
I want mew n por together...i hope mew doesnt die at the end, shes too cute to play this role and right after khunchai pawornruj? I hope they change the ending to be a happy ending. Not too fond of sad ending especially when no one ends up together...

Actually, there's NO WAY Mew and Por can end up together girl! LOL Por's character and Mew's character are not even attracted to each other in the lakorn. Lol Only Mew will have affairs with Chakrit and Alek whereas Chomp will have affairs with all three, Por, Chakrit and Alek!. Lool Drama+Rate R! 555+++

SonYukView4ever

Lets hope they start filming soon! I still believe opening ceremony is this month as mentioned by Mew in her last interview! :)

Mew's new updated fitting pictures. She has a really nice stylist who always pamp her up. Beautiful!
cr. verasalon

myfaith

sarNie Egg
lek's thai fans told me that there were no news about the opening ceremony , at least they dont know the day yet

SonYukView4ever

No, not yet. I hope the opening ceremony is this month because that's what Mew said in an interview earlier!! 
I think Ja is waiting for PaJaew to clear his schedule because he still has YLC to film or something!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
Omg so chompoo is playing with him the DDR that plays Mor'Prin in PHan rai phai ruk
they're in together but his not her pra'ek Chompoo pra'ek is P'Chakrit the Mor Prin pairing with Mew Nittha

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
I dont like sad ending but i guess for this one its ok that no one gets with anyone because of the flirting around.

Off topic its weird to see mew play this role after khunchai ruj n pope playing his role in stt with ploy.

I know poh n mew wont end up together in this lakorn but i do hope theyll get pair up in future lakorns

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mew is so pretty...super gorgeous :) I'm liking Alex Theeradeth and Mew Nittha pair! They look hot AHA but isn't she going to cheat on Alex character with Chakirt Character??? Hit me up with a summary please! ;)

NVM found da summary lol here it is for those who needs it :)
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/551-summary-sai-see-plerng/

After reading it wow Sai did such a B!TCH moves! Blame on others and can't face da truths...gezz i feel sad for Mew's Character...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
If that is the storyline then i still have a little chance of seeing poh n mew together if poh is playing willys character because chakrit will play beas character...already dislike sais character from reading n feeling bad for mews character...

Seems dramatic with all the issues n going back n forth between the guys.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
If that is the storyline then i still have a little chance of seeing poh n mew together if poh is playing willys character because chakrit will play beas character...already dislike sais character from reading n feeling bad for mews character...

Seems dramatic with all the issues n going back n forth between the guys.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wait, wait, who is who actually for da guys? I think Chakirt is Willy character isnt it? Because a few page back i see Mew had a pics with Chakirt lol...please please verify for me...thanks a bunch :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Mew is so pretty...super gorgeous :) I'm liking Alex Theeradeth and Mew Nittha pair! They look hot AHA but isn't she going to cheat on Alex character with Chakirt Character??? Hit me up with a summary please! ;)

NVM found da summary lol here it is for those who needs it :)
http://www.spicyforum.net/topic/551-summary-sai-see-plerng/

After reading it wow Sai did such a B!TCH moves! Blame on others and can't face da truths...gezz i feel sad for Mew's Character...
Mew role is nice and sweet in the outside but inside she is full of jealousy she like Chakrit character so she is jealous of her sister Chompoo so Mew she's kind of rai she uses her weakness images just to attract attention 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
Wait, wait, who is who actually for da guys? I think Chakirt is Willy character isnt it? Because a few page back i see Mew had a pics with Chakirt lol...please please verify for me...thanks a bunch :D
Charit is Willy and Chompoo is the n'ek Mew Lalita and Mew is Looksorn she's the n'ek stepsister so its like a love triangle

SonYukView4ever

Its tough to say who is rai or not. I ddnt watch the old version..but based on recent news n bts, chomp is going to be an annoying version n bitchy sai. Shes got more attitude in the role compared to mew lalita who played the role more gracefully. I ddnt find the old looksorn attractive. I think mew nittha will make me love n sympathize with her character more.

I want to see chakrit with mew! They look hot at fitting! Chomp can have both por n alek. Loool