[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie is so gorgeous. I think I am most excited for Boy and Marie... I agree theirs a lot of good looking newbies. Kane and Marie would look hot together too.

neena

sarNie Adult
wow!! i am anticipating kane or ken!! lol i know nadech was originally suppose to be in here but i gotta admit, they replaced him with someone who actually KINDA looks like Nadech! lol so far, boy and marie look super cute together...kim and mark...still trying really hard to get use to, i was hoping it would have been boy and kim!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I am actually pretty excited about this lakorn. This Marie girl is gorgeous. She looks good with Boy. Kane is pretty handsome too. Mark is freakin fly.

Thanks gals for the news and pics.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
I'm looking forward to this one very much. So many interesting couples...and two newbies. Kane looks cute. Hope Kim-Mark's storyline will be more interesting and exciting than the old boring version.

cecilia

Staff member
^yes, the old one .. their story was so boring -- i like Pip/Khem's story (in this case, BOY/MARIE) .. they'll be fun to watch ^^

cecilia

Staff member
anybody know where i can watch da old version of dis lakorn?
you can watch in this channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/sa790#p/a

or you can search for it in dootv : สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง

cecilia

Staff member
^i keeps laughing at how he go after her during their willing scene in her office --- it's hilarious!

or that scene where he pop in a **** movie and try to trick her into watching it .. so funny how they talk about guy those days, no tied in relationship and that's why they're going through girls like toilet paper lol

i love how she made him man up but telling that if he doesn't break it off with his gf then they can't be together but if he really want them together, he have to choose b/c she doesn't want to cheat bh someone's back (and take their willing as a mistake)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Alice! I'm looking forward to this cast, they appear to have very promising chemistry!
Love Boy!

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Lol, that clip's funny! They all look good. Marie's even more beautiful in the video. Kim's gorgeous. Gosh, I just love her, (especially with Aum)!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
more pictures from pantip

Au and Kane image figure look alike

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, thats so weird how all of the couple from this version resembles the one from the original lol

thanks alice

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Alice those pictures are so interesting to compare. Thanks for sharing with us! The new cast and old cast both have a lot of charisma and look great together. I'm liking Kim and Mark's couple shots.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Alice those pictures are so interesting to compare. Thanks for sharing with us! The new cast and old cast both have a lot of charisma and look great together. I'm liking Kim and Mark's couple shots.
Yeah they do look similar. Oh I am so interested in Kim and Mark now, they look cute in that picture together. I love the outfits for this lakorn they did such a great job with all their cast. :thumbsup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^omg, thats so weird how all of the couple from this version resembles the one from the original lol

thanks alice
they are so creative Ch3 they come up with a similar figure, the resembling between
the newer cast and older cast specially Kane he resembles alot like Au Thanakorn
before i notice Au him and Great they both look alike can pass as brother's now even
Kane also can pass, no matter what I'm interested in all the 3 pairs. :flowers: :rockon: