[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha, Omg I have always thought Mint C resemble Pok so much. They look so alike.
she does :)
Bliss made a discussion at Princhalida forum about Pok & Chalida's resemblance too.
OT ><

oh wells whats done has been done.
idk if i can watch this lakorn LOL
but i like coming here for updates :p

Natsume

sarNie Adult

I love the cast here, I wish this would air sooner T_T
I haven't seen the old version, but looks like it gonna be a very good lakorn! XD

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
แคป 4+1 Channel 3 Superstar ... สามหนุ่มเนื้อทอง
เครดิต คุณประณมกร

credit pecoshi52@pantip

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
^i keeps laughing at how he go after her during their willing scene in her office --- it's hilarious!

or that scene where he pop in a **** movie and try to trick her into watching it .. so funny how they talk about guy those days, no tied in relationship and that's why they're going through girls like toilet paper lol

i love how she made him man up but telling that if he doesn't break it off with his gf then they can't be together but if he really want them together, he have to choose b/c she doesn't want to cheat bh someone's back (and take their willing as a mistake)
Haha, she took the situation really manly. Yup, love those scenes :thumbsup:

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Oh wow, I could really see the resemblance between the actors of the old and new version in the pix. Thanks Alice for sharing!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh wow, I could really see the resemblance between the actors of the old and new version in the pix. Thanks Alice for sharing!
u welcome Be10 yeah so unbelievable first time seeing a resemble actors/actresses in
the new remake of the old one.

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i dun usually look fwd to re-make, but I'm sooo excited about this lakorn and the cast,hope they air this year!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
LMFAO AHAH i don't know how to photoshop;
this is likee the firstttttt time ever;
It's horrible but bare with me na LOL

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
she does resemble pok....she also resemble Kim with her pix from their lakorn together w/mart/alex

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
LMFAO AHAH i don't know how to photoshop;
this is likee the firstttttt time ever;
It's horrible but bare with me na LOL

mai pen ray ka smilez not bad ok na ja, as u practice more and more then a perfect
photoshop skill will come its like another knowledge along side ur fan made mv clip
creation ka :thumbsup: :highfive:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
wow, i think kan n marie looks good together too. i have a feelin they might have sum lakorn n the future. :)
I hope so too. Marie is very pretty, and her and Boy looks hot together. Can't wait to see her in here, and Kan too. I think if their acting is pretty good, they will be promoted more...not just for their good looks. lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
bts seesan bunterng - i am loving P'Boy and N'Marie pair cute bickering scene and wow
Marie make a good tomboy character :dance3:

credit windlight2010