[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
idk y but mark reminds me of coon kanin soo much! i really want to see toey with boy someday, they look good together. kim and mark just suit to be more like brothers and sisters in a lakorn, my opinion. everyone looks pretty!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, kim look much more mature than mak. even with the suit and new haircut he still look younger than her

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
everyone look good here! if only ken got with someone else cause toey is so tiny for him although she is cute too

thanks
from the older version the n'ek pairing with P'Au she's tiny next to him too Au and Ken P
both mighty tall

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Mark looks so much cuter with the haircut, lol. He looks younger too. I like it. Toey and Mark look around the same age. They should've swtich Mark w/Toey and Kane w/Kim, lol. KTEAM?!

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OK thank you. ^^ I was just asking cause i never saw the old version. Might go back and watch it so i can know the story line

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks for the pictures!

I love how just seeing their clothes we can tell that they all have different personalities already! And NICE--lots of interaction between all of them, instead of just one couple being together all of the time.

Kim looks stunning! all the girls do!

awww, Kim and Mark have a rain scene! what hot boys, they riding motorcycles! 555

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Marie she's half Thai/Euro and Namfon she's full Thai that is funny if they can pass as
sisters but for me Marie can pass as Ploy Chermarn younger sis

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
beautiful grls, Kim does have a mature look to her but they look cute...too bad their couple to me is BORING...n'k was soo focus on her B/F....love the 2nd n 3rd couple...

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol oun, they do look so alike that they could pass as sisters. the nose and face structure are veryy similar. i'm looking forward to marie and boy's pairing the most.

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
Wow, new updates of photos. I can't wait to see the series already.

@Cupid Candy; I agreed. She does look a lot like Namfon.