[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The three couples look soooo good in the teasers! I can't wait for this one, they SEEM like they'll all have really good chemistry! The girls are gorgeous lol. I think Kane and Toey look adorable together too.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
ahhh I'm loving the teaser! At first, I didn't really pay much attention to Toey but judging from the teaser and BTS clips, she's gonna be super cute.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Marie looks really plain and pale here.

Kim is gorgeous and Toey is super duper cute!!!

Toey looks like a kid against Kane BUT they are soooo cute together in the teaser!

Also their couple looks the most entertaining, followed by Marie and Boy, then Kim and Mark.

Looks like a fun lakorn but I'm going to wait for Waew Mayura with Marie and Boy.

And probably skim for Kane and Toey scenes at the most.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
has this been posted? lol spotted it on mark's fanpage fb.. hehe

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh my gosh mark soooooooo hot in the first part :thumbsup: Hahahah Kim misunderstood that mark is gay that funny can wait to watch mark and Kim together :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
Oh my gosh mark soooooooo hot in the first part :thumbsup: Hahahah Kim misunderstood that mark is gay that funny can wait to watch mark and Kim together :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
hahahaha i know right?!?! :) but then again... how often does gay guys lay on top of each other in public o_O hahahahaha

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ken is so cute! The teaser look really good, sad that Toey looks like a kid though, but I think it be fine. Marie is beautiful and she look Hot with Boy. Mark is also very cute, I can't feel the chemistry with Mark and Kim yet...got to wait till the lakorn airs. Can't wait to watch.

Thanks.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh!! I can't wait.This lakorn look good. I hope it do well! That new girl Marie look like somebody. She look like that girl from Mafia Tee Rak, Krit & Pat's lakor, the girl who live w/ Krit and have a thing for him.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Oh my gosh!! I can't wait.This lakorn look good. I hope it do well! That new girl Marie look like somebody. She look like that girl from Mafia Tee Rak, Krit & Pat's lakor, the girl who live w/ Krit and have a thing for him.
The girl from Mafia tee rak is Pitta, she's also in this lakorn. She's the one who said to Boy he has to marry her this year ^^

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks natsume!!!
and a warm note to you: Don't rush yourself to sub this lakorn na. Feel free to take your time and study for your midterms.. I don't want you to get stressed with subbing this lakorn not do well with your midterms.. :( Wishing you an early Good Luck & Fighting for your midterms :D

hmm, i'm trying to think of how it would've been if it wasn't boy or mark to lay on each other lol.. it would've been awkward i suppose.. maybe it's because boy and mark are so close that it looks right.. <--- LMAO ahahaha..

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't wait to see this lakorn. I think I want to see Ken and Toey's more instead.
I LOVE Boy and Mark too but then I can't stand Marie the most. Her mouth bugs me and the way she talks too. lol
Kim and Mark will have a silly one since she thinks Mark is gay. ahaha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't think Toey looks like a kid, lol, she's adorable, and short and I sometimes like that height difference between the pra'nang. She and Kane are going to be so cute together!
I'm liking what I see of Kim and Mark together, they look like they'll do just fine as a couple.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I love height difference too. I'm so glad that I set this Lakorn aside while they were still filming. Less wait and anxiousness for me. lol
Finally it will air soon...but then again I'll be pretty sad when GRGR ends. ): This is going to be the last and end for the 4+1 Lakorn Series. );