[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
mark's facial expressions are so annoying sometimes judging from the pictures above! LOL But I love him with alllllllllllllllllllll my heart! LOL =P

Can't wait for this! But it's airing right when I need to study for my mid terms =(
Grit!!!! aka **Screams*** LOL

Mark looks so hot in the opening! WOW!!! I want to see him in a serious/die hard core/slap/kiss role. LOL Woot!!!

--I love every couple actually. Marie doesn't seem to impress me; I thought she would look a lot prettier in the lakorn, but she's not that pretty compared to Kim!
Toey is such super hilarious. I am glad she's Mark's cousin! LOL They will have many compromising scenes together because she hates Mark's friend, Ken. LOL

d2balways

sarNie Juvenile
LOL ... TOey can look from childish, to mature, to nerdy ... and maybe a lil young granny!! haha many faces of an actress :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hmmm seeing boy & marie together for some time now.. i still don't get that spark that'll interest me.. (that's a good sign.. it means i'll still be a super strong bargie shipper ahaha)

and voosen.. the girl looks the same everytime i see her.. she really needs a make over..

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Voosen is beautiful, she looks fine. :)

Lol.. I see that Khun Ja has a photo of Off Pongpat in that studio room w/her and Boy.

Marie and Boy are really cute. I already like them already. Kane and Toey also.

I just hope their will be chemistry w/them two couples.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I think Voosen is beautiful, she looks fine. :)

Lol.. I see that Khun Ja has a photo of Off Pongpat in that studio room w/her and Boy.

Marie and Boy are really cute. I already like them already. Kane and Toey also.

I just hope their will be chemistry w/them two couples.
Bliss, Voonsen is pretty but.. I would like to see her have a make-over.. If you compare her to a few years back.. Still looking the same.. the hair and everything.. hehe.. I would like to see a change that's all XD..

I still LOL @ken's pic.. I can't believe he let them draw on him .. O_O LOL.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bliss, Voonsen is pretty but.. I would like to see her have a make-over.. If you compare her to a few years back.. Still looking the same.. the hair and everything.. hehe.. I would like to see a change that's all XD..

I still LOL @ken's pic.. I can't believe he let them draw on him .. O_O LOL.
I agree with N'Julie Voosen needed a make-over