[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, I can't wait!!!! It's almost here! Yay!!!! I love Mark. I can't wait to see him. Hm.. Him and Kim does look nice together.Let see if they have chemistry!!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I know Kim and Mark are supposed to have the boring story, but they look so good together to me! Except...Mark looks kind of stiff.
Still not sure about Kane, but loving the idea of him with Toey.
How come they showed Boy with his gf more than with Marie?

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Many people have said that Kim and Mark look odd together, I do agree but we should get to see when they on screen, so we can witness their chemistry

Kim starts to grow on me, she is really pretty, her acting is getting good too, I can't really feel Mark's acting, lol to me his face and his expression are still the same from DJA to here, but I could be wrong

Toey is soooooooooooo cute like a kid, I like her too. Kane is stiff lol, idk but when he talks it turns me off, I know I shouldn't judge too quick but when he delivers his line "....a good-looking guy like me is a thief?" (something like that) I was like "HUUUUUUUUUUUH?" cuz it was like he read it out loud from a script

Marie is pretty too, I love her beauty, I wanna see him more with Boy

Couples I wanna see in order: Mark-Kim --> Toey-Kane ----> Boy and Marie (mainly cuz I adore Boy lol)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mark CM
หล่อแบบ หมาก หล่อแบบครบ 5 สี

credit to Veggiestory

Katerine

Butterfly123
Special credits to CTLUChannel

i'm getting really excited about this think Mark and Kim are growing on me more now lol. Toey is just so darn cute!!!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL. I love how Boys is always so humorous! Marie and Boy look really cute together but it seems like Marie's over exaggerates/put too much force into her acting. Her voice sounds sorta funny too but she's so adorable. Pitta is gorgeous too.

Mark and Kim look alright together. He has a smaller frame than her so they look don't look compatible together but hope their chemistry can top their flaws! Kim has improved from Rak Pathiharn, so hope she keeps that charm as for Mark he was alright in Tawan Deard not the best but there's always room for improvement. He needs to work on his throwing his emotions out there, especially.

Kane and Toey has got to be the cutest pairing here! I adore them and they seem to have the most chemistry out of all the couples. I am not worried about Toey's acting but hope Kane's acting does not ruin it for the viewers watching this.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I guess I'm in the minority who thinks that Mark and Kim actually look good together. At first I thought they were okay but after watching Perd Gong Vic 3 and getting a better sneak peak of them, they're cute! Kim looks soo flippin gorgeous! I love her wardrobe and natural makeup.

Marie is cute but I do agree with the comment about her overexaggerating. The way she delivers her speech is kinda awkward but otheriwse, I see potential in her. This is her first lakorn so I'm not expecting all too much.

Boy is hilarious! I anticipate his scenes as well as Toey. Kane looks really stiff but I'll wait to watch the lakorn and then judge his acting.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow it look very good...oh I don't know about da other but I more into all of da character stories line...I love Kim and I adore Boy and as for Mark he cute along with Toey...but Ken and Marie need to make me like them...They got da look but I also need da act...so I'm waiting Dec 16...