[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks Alice.

What's up with the pole dancing opening to their motorcycle event lol

Kim is so beautiful in here! Mark is not too bad either, but he needs to work on his facial expressions. Were they saying something about asking him to make his face like he LIKES Kim, right? Needs to loosen his face muscles. But it seems like Mark's character is kind of cute, secretly likes n'ek! ??

When I watch Marie playing feisty/angry...she looks very young, like the role doesn't suit her. But we'll see.
LOL "Boy Pakorn pen khun jing jai, rak dieow..." I love him!

Toey's so cute! I think I'll like her character. Something about the way Kane says his line...not exactly like he's reading...but lacking naturalness

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Mark is cute and handsome in suits but he looks so young with this hairstyle too, he makes him look younger than Kim :facepalm:

Kim is so PRETTY, PRETTY, she has this mature look, i find it really attractive. My eyes were on her lol

Marie is pretty but she needs a lot of time to improve her acting, cuz her role if she acts up too much, it'd be hecka annoying.

Boy is still the same lol I don't know what to say

Toey catches my eyes, she is ADORABLE, her acting is decent too wooooooooooow I like her

For the whole time I was watching the BTS I was praying "KANE, PLEASE DON'T SMILE, U ARE ALREADY CHARMING" his big teeth turns me off :tearybye:

I am looking forward to Kim and Mark I wanna know their chemistry as well as Kane-Toey, Boy-Marie

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Kimberly is so gorgeous!!!!!

We have to wait for 6 more days before it airs!

I just bought this lakorn and Rak Pathiharn for $16 ost included.

I am so happy.