[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i really love the old version and cant wait till this friday to see how this version comes out.. im looking forward to Ken Pupoom and Toey's couple :wub: and Boy and Marie's couple :wub: ... I cant wait for the :w-scene-pop-corn: though I do wish it was with Margie.. But a pervie like me take anything .. :pervie:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not feeling Mark and Kim together! This sucks. I love them both though. Just not paired up together. Though I'm happy to see Ken and Toey 's couple. They seem cute :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm not feeling Mark and Kim together! This sucks. I love them both though. Just not paired up together. Though I'm happy to see Ken and Toey 's couple. They seem cute :)
your not being rude.. im also love them both.. i just cant see them together as well .. i guess im still stuck with them being siblings.. oh how i miss the adisuanrangsan quadruplets .. im so happy to see three of them in here.. but not feeling them as a couple.. im soo sorry.. :weep:

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Mark and Kim individually but I just don't see the chemistry. I guess it might be a surprise because Mark and Yaya wasn't that bad together.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
mak and kim look cute together to me, i'm actually really looking forward to this couple now <3

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I find Ken attractive lol with or without big teeth. Don't be hating lol I feel sad now because my cousins have big teeth too and I like their smiles ( I'm actually jealous). My little cousin is like the cutest thing ever when he smiles with his big teeth.
lol I agree, I don't mind his big teeth and he has a nice smile but it's just the rest of his face at some angles. overall, he's not bad.

The ladies are sooo gorgeous, might I say that I'm looking forward to watching THEM more than the guys lol

Thanks for all the pictures! Dang! One more day???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Awwww the picture mak and Kim had there forehead together is cute! But I have to say yadech totally won my heart at doing the forehead promise.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i dont know why.. but im finding marie less attractive the more i see her @_@.. oh goodness.. maybe it's because kim and toey outshines her in the pics... hmm..

lilypha

sarNie Adult
yeah maybe her eyes are only on Bargie but to me Marie/Boy look so damn fine
I am also a big fan of boy and margie but seeing boy with marie is not bad either since the girl looks so damn pretty. also, knowing that boy and marie will have a willing, I am really into this couple among the rest two.

Agree with most of you here that I dont feel Mark and Kim couple's love or chemistry at all though I adore both of them. Hoping the director added spices to their couple script or else it will be boring a hell lot (this is the least interesting couple from the older version)