[Ch3] Sam Noom Nuer Thong (Maker Y)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe I finally caught up to epi1! LOL Woot, I am loving Mark so far too. I swear, he has the most innocent face but his face speaks a lot. LOL =P Love Mark!
I am looking forward to ep2! and 3 to catch up! haha

fun

Expired Sarnie
Mostly likely the rating will suffer, it is up against Nang Fah Gub Mafia, Pan and Wier lakorn.

SonYukView4ever

lol kim's misunderstanding of mark being 'gay' is too lame. Lol
finally, the drunk marie revealed whether or not mark was gay LOL

--the offical mv looks so crappy. Lol
who's the girl anyway

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol kim's misunderstanding of mark being 'gay' is too lame. Lol
finally, the drunk marie revealed whether or not mark was gay LOL

--the offical mv looks so crappy. Lol
who's the girl anyway
yeah that is why Kim/Mark story was known as the sleepy boring one the older version
P'Thun Jakrit made me fall asleep when watching his scene with P'Pok

SonYukView4ever

yeah that is why Kim/Mark story was known as the sleepy boring one the older version
P'Thun Jakrit made me fall asleep when watching his scene with P'Pok
yea, I wonder how their relationship will make progress or how they will end together? haha

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUmM4PNVOn0&feature=g-all-u&context=G273248bFAAAAAAAADAA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBFLvfthVBA&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c9d7aeFAAAAAAAAOAA

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
omg thank you for the mv.. their was alot of cute scenes of Pao and Thee. Omg I cant wait... i think I just saw Thee smile.. i think imma faint...

but I feel bad for Kim and Mark their couple seems soo sad.. Poor Kritchai..

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Kim is gorgeous but she looks like a granny here. Mark and Kim always seem to look awkward/stiff together. Marie and Boy seem like they are dressed for a different era! LOL. Kane and Toey have the best wedding outfits. Toey's dress is beautiful na.
LOL SO TRUE! Ken and Toey look the best here!

SonYukView4ever

LOL--Kim's outfit has to go. LOL who would dress her like that for the wedding? lol omg, geez! Kim..hahah you're cute, but the style has to go! Mark has a beautiful suit on and he looks good, but Kim's style just has to go. LOL

Marie/Boy= lol about the different era. LOL =P

Toey is definitely the cutest. she's so small too, but Kim looks quite huge compared to them. LOL no wonder they keep making fun of her. LOL

--
Anyways, this must be the ending scene. lol

blue_angel

sarNie Egg
LOL--Kim's outfit has to go. LOL who would dress her like that for the wedding? lol omg, geez! Kim..hahah you're cute, but the style has to go! Mark has a beautiful suit on and he looks good, but Kim's style just has to go. LOL

Marie/Boy= lol about the different era. LOL =P

Toey is definitely the cutest. she's so small too, but Kim looks quite huge compared to them. LOL no wonder they keep making fun of her. LOL

--
Anyways, this must be the ending scene. lol
this version is actually better then the old one, like it more. Kim and MAk couple is cute to me. Hope there going to be more cute scene between MAk and KIm. Like the rainy scene of MAk and KIm :thumbsup:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
this version is actually better then the old one, like it more. Kim and MAk couple is cute to me. Hope there going to be more cute scene between MAk and KIm. Like the rainy scene of MAk and KIm :thumbsup:
I agreed this version has more spice and more cute scenes between the couples but acting wise goes to the old version but that's cause their experienced actors ...

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Finally caught up with episode 3 and I'm loving Ken and Toey's couple. I want to see when Ken falls in love with Toey, I know that their couple is going to be sweet and hilarious. Looking forward to all the cute scenes between Ken and Toey. As for Boy and Marie, I'm not really digging Marie, maybe it's the fact that her hair is always in her face but there's something else. Also, I’m not really seeing how Boy is going to fall in love with Marie cause to me, she’s just like his GF except not girlie. As for Mark and Kim, I’m going to be patient with their love to develop just because I love Mark and Kim too much. I love how they’re both just looking for true love and it’s an innocent love too.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Wow I finally caught up to the lakorn!

Love Ken and toey character. They are so cuuute!

Mark and Kim are actually looking good together. So far I like there character. I love how Kim thinks he is gay! Lol...so fuuny!

And boy and Marie are also cute together! I hate how they are bucking so much! I want some cute scene between them. Hopefully we get some cute scene of them by next week.