[Ch3] Samee Tee Tra (ThongEntertainment)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Seem like they just pulling any ones name at the moment to stir up excitement lol well whoever takes on the rai role will more likely get known.
yes they are stirring up names playing Tanya n'rai role and they already confirm Ploy as n'ek and they also stirring up who's playing the pra'ek too
up running names i know are
Rome, Ken T, Por T, Smart, Aum, Tik
so many fans request they wanted to see Rome or Ken with Ploy

chromeonly

sarNie Hatchling
no , dont like rome in here . just like a stupid p'ek again .
the p'ek would like a ball between two women just similar to mia tang
i m so bored to see rome with this role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
no , dont like rome in here . just like a stupid p'ek again .
the p'ek would like a ball between two women just similar to mia tang
i m so bored to see rome with this role
the character isn't stupid like kongkai in mia taeng samee tee tra the pra'ek his a shy man and very charming his very sweet to n'ek

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
So there was interview from Anne today (us)/Yesterday (Thailand) that the N'ek will be ploy. As for the rai and pr'ek. She has put in a request for them and once it's confirm she'll announce it. She just waiting for a response. So suspense lol.

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
So there was interview from Anne today (us)/Yesterday (Thailand) that the N'ek will be ploy. As for the rai and pr'ek. She has put in a request for them and once it's confirm she'll announce it. She just waiting for a response. So suspense lol.
Can you post the video clip of Anne in here?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ha i knew the nang'ek will definitely Ploy cos the rest of the n'ek is just too busy omg wonder who's Ploy next pra'ek and n'rai she has to face with :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
This role wouldn't be good for ken. Praek was a nobody in here. The storyline mainly focus on nampeung and karat. But yes nang ek and praek did had a lot of good scenes together

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I am most happy that Ploy is nang'ek! Anne will confirm again regarding pa'ek and nang'rai!

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
I think this is the vdo clip lilmissmii is talking about.Not sure if it is but Anne did mentions Ploy is nang'ek for sure but as for pra'ek and nang'rai they're unconfirm.

Start at 2:03
Thank for the clip! Yah Ploy is n'ek in here and we will know the second n'ek plus the p'ek next time.

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
I think mart fits the role if ur looking for a robot character who is always in the shadow which Au Thanakorn portrayed with Ann. Im looking forward to this!

Happy888

sarNie Hatchling
there's only one n'ek maybe you meaning n'rai
Alice, I know that there is one n'ek and what I mean second n'ek is n'rai. Both of the two characters in this lakorn
are both the main character and they both rai. I call both of them as n'ek. For me second n'ek sounds better then n'rai.
I hope you understand what I mean.