[CH3] Sanae Nang Cin (Good Feeling) : Alek Theeredeth / Preem Ranida

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Is this suppose to be a remake of Saneh Ruk Nang Cin/Sanae Ruk Nang Cin? Because that is what comes up when I google this lakorn title lol

Synopsis for that lakorn:
Prim (Buachompoo) was an orphan. She and her two other girlfriends dreamed of one day getting married with their prince like Cinderella. They tried to make plan to catch rich men. Then they met Puri (Kade) and his friends, rich people, but lied that they were just poor hotel servants.

Their relationship started as Puri wanted to show that Prim and her buddies were deceivers. Puri and his friends tried to lured them to confess. However they fell in love. Then Prim confessed that she and her friends were just trying to find their prince.

Though they confessed that they loved each other, things didn't ended up. As Prim knew that Puri also deceived her and he already had a fiancee.

I wouldn't mind this storyline. Haven't seen the original so I would have no comparison but I think Pream and Alex would do well in this sort of storyline.

Last edited:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Just when I just commented on Preem, Bomb, and some newbie new upcoming lakorn :lol: I think I might like this one better because of the leads. Alek is adorable with his dimples, this is a must watch now.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is this suppose to be a remake of Saneh Ruk Nang Cin/Sanae Ruk Nang Cin? Because that is what comes up when I google this lakorn title lol

Synopsis for that lakorn:
Prim (Buachompoo) was an orphan. She and her two other girlfriends dreamed of one day getting married with their prince like Cinderella. They tried to make plan to catch rich men. Then they met Puri (Kade) and his friends, rich people, but lied that they were just poor hotel servants.

Their relationship started as Puri wanted to show that Prim and her buddies were deceivers. Puri and his friends tried to lured them to confess. However they fell in love. Then Prim confessed that she and her friends were just trying to find their prince.

Though they confessed that they loved each other, things didn't ended up. As Prim knew that Puri also deceived her and he already had a fiancee.

I wouldn't mind this storyline. Haven't seen the original so I would have no comparison but I think Pream and Alex would do well in this short of storyline.
Well if this lakorn is a remake of the above lakorn then I"m highly interested. The synopsis sounds fun, I love hidden identity type of rom-com. And Preem and Alek look good together in the fitting.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Some photos of the fitting.

Cr to: tag, ibees_ipr, ployyyyy, jpreem

Alek & Preem

Second couple : Lalina Lorena (who play Nida in "Naree Rissaya") & Pon Nawasch

Third couple (newbie actors): Mindtarika Insuwan & Pachara Marcel

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
It's refreshing to see younger/new generation actors and actresses together in a lakorn, especially as main characters. The fitting photos looked beautiful and so are they. :) They are all gorgeous together. The plot seems good too. Hope that the TV networks and production companies will have a sense of balance and let the celebs shine. It's about time :D

Last edited:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Third couple (newbie actors): Mindtarika Insuwan & Pachara Marcel
Ah Peach isn't exactly new. Maybe new to CH3, he's currently in Raeng Tawan as the second male lead. But he's one of the main actors on GMM's Hormones The Series which started airing in 2013 and gained many young/teen fans.