[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Lydia & Kan are cute!! xD
She has definitely improved her acting.
I think I'll like their couple. ^-^

Love seeing Janie again.
Idk about Dome though. Haven't seen any of his lakorns.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
subject76 said:
Can someone please post a synopsis of the drama?

Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (Love & the Promise to Revenge)

I translated part of the summary from Kapook:
Nakhin Kraitragoon (Dome) is a young businessman who is the owner of KTK Company. He has a reputation of being godly handsome. Despite being a heartthrob to many, Nakhin broke the heart of many women throughout the nation when he got down on one knee and proposed to the luckiest woman in the world, Ganok-Walee (Natalie Chianwanon), his first and only girlfriend. The wedding was arranged elegantly, worthy of his reputation.When it was almost time for the couple to walk down the hall, Ganok-Walee realized she had forgotten a water painting that was supposed to be a gift to Nakhin. The painting was of a man and woman walking on the beach, embracing the view of the ocean. She immediately rushed to drive back to her house to get the painting. As she was driving back, she called Nakhin to tell him where she was. At the same time, the painting had fallen down from the seat. As she bent down to catch the painting, her car was heading towards Pantawan (Janie), a young nurse who was walking lifelessly after being heartbroken from caring after her boyfriend of many years. He had decided to go and marry another woman by the name of Min (Wirakan Sennitantikun). Ganok-Walee's car hit Pantawan. She then lost control and went to hit the tree. Both girls were hurt and knocked unconscious.  

Nakhin's heart dropped when the last thing he heard on the phone was his bride screaming. He immediately rushed to the scene of the accident and created turmoil for everyone, but that was nothing compared to the pain he felt after seeing the woman he love lie in a puddle of blood near a car that still appeared in good condition. Ganok-Walee took her last breath in his arms. Pantawan was quickly taken to the hospital. Nakhin watched with resentment with tears in his eyes as they took Pantawan to the hospital. He misunderstood and thought Pantawan was the reason for why Ganok-Walee died. He vowed to take revenge and do all he can to avenge her so that she can repay what she had done. She took the love of his life away. Ganok-Walee will never come back again. He will make Pantawan's life fall apart and never come back in one piece again.

It sounds so good! I'm ready to watch this after reading the summary. I love revenge lakorns! How exciting!

Reactions: fun

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just hope this is tastefully done. Revenge theme lakorn is either a hit or a miss. Last revenge lakorn I have seen is definitely a miss but hardcore fans of Tik and Ann made it a hit.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
The pictures of them at the beach are so cute! My girl Janie! Cant wait! Thank You so much for the summary, Mahalo. :)

subject76

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:

Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (Love & the Promise to Revenge)

I translated part of the summary from Kapook:
Nakhin Kraitragoon (Dome) is a young businessman who is the owner of KTK Company. He has a reputation of being godly handsome. Despite being a heartthrob to many, Nakhin broke the heart of many women throughout the nation when he got down on one knee to propose to the luckiest woman in the world, Ganok-walee (Natalie Chianwanon), his first and only girlfriend. The wedding was arranged elegantly, worthy of his reputation.When it was almost time for the couple to walk down the hall, Ganok-walee realized she had forgotten a water painting that was supposed to be a gift to Nakhin. The painting was of a man and woman walking on the beach, embracing the view of the ocean. She immediately rushed to drive back to her house to get the painting. As she was driving back, she called Nakhin to tell him where she was. At the same time, the painting had fallen down from the seat. As she bent down to catch the painting, her car was heading towards Pantawan (Janie), a young nurse who was walking lifelessly after being heartbroken from caring after her boyfriend of many years but had decided to go and marry another woman by the name of Min (Wirakan Sennitantikun). Ganok-walee's car hit Pantawan. She then lost control and went to hit the tree. Both girls were hurt and knocked unconscious.  

Nakhin's heart dropped when the last thing he heard on the phone was his bride screaming. He immediately rushed to the scene of the accident and created turmoil for everyone, but that was nothing compared to the pain he felt while seeing the woman he loves lie in a puddle of blood near a car that still appeared in good condition. Ganok-walee took her last breath in his arms. Pantawan was quickly taken to the hospital. Nakhin watched with resentment with tears in his eyes as they took Pantawan to the hospital. He misunderstood and thought Pantawan was the reason for why Ganok-walee died. He vowed to take revenge and do all he can to avenge her so that she can repay what she had done. She took the love of his life away. Ganok-walee will never come back again. He will make Pantawan's life fall apart and never come back in one piece again.

It sounds so good! I'm ready to watch this after reading the summary. I love revenge lakorns! How exciting!

I saw so many revenge dramas and it's a bit sound as SECRET (kdrama) but I'm on board, cause Janie is my thai favorite actress.
Thanks for the summary, hope someone will translate or recap it. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm a little worried about Dome's acting. He was horrible in Tawan Tor Saeng with Mai. Lol. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
Dome's acting has not improved but luckily for him he has the already establish fame prior to entering the acting world.

subject76

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
I'm a little worried about Dome's acting. He was horrible in Tawan Tor Saeng with Mai. Lol. Maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up. 
Be sure that Mai wasn't better. She's pretty awful actress (but easy in the eyes) 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
subject76 said:
Be sure that Mai wasn't better. She's pretty awful actress (but easy in the eyes) 
I don't love Mai, but I like her sometimes. Lol. I liked her in Kularb Rai Khong Nai Tawan. I need to finish that still. I think Mai's the better actor compared to Dome. Dome's a singer turned actor. Sometimes, that doesn't always work out so well. Let's see if he had improved. It's been two years since he played in a lakorn.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
I feel like I am chasing you Mahalo LOL

I like Mai too but it just depends on what role she takes. Sadly I can't get through a single lakorns of hers without skipping 10 episode LOL

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I feel like I am chasing you Mahalo LOL

I like Mai too but it just depends on what role she takes. Sadly I can't get through a single lakorns of hers without skipping 10 episode LOL
Mai's acting is tolerable to me and she's exotically beautiful so that helps as a distraction.Dome's handsome also, but not godly handsome like the media makes him to be. His skin is porcelain white. I just want to take a bite. He's like vanilla ice cream. LOL. 

subject76

sarNie Egg
x0unerthanlater said:
The Sweet Revenge Team is subbing this on viki: http://www.viki.com/tv/21439c-sanaeha-sunya-kaen-bittersweet-promise-of-revenge

I know the ads on viki are probably super annoying but someone from youtube will probably post the subs there after a few episodes has been subbed.
Luckily I'm add free as QC at viki. I would help segmenting if I could understand more than 5 words in Thai.
Drama/lakorn must "leading" translator, which connects or genre or one of the leading actors, otherwise it could be another project that lasts forever or never completed.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont think janie is as convincing acting weak like she did before. i think after rang ngao i just see her more in fiesty roles now cause even when she played the weak twin it wasnt convincing

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Am I the only one that thinks p'ek sounds like a psycho? Um dude maybe if you two weren't talking on the phone and getting distracted while driving, there wouldn't have been an accident? Why on earth would he blame n'ek? I know I know, for the story and drama. But can't they give him a better logical reason? It's so silly. You can still have all the over the top revenge stuff with a logical story.

I never saw the Kdrama one but from the summary at least the reason for revenge makes sense. Hit and run is a no no. And n'ek was dumb enough to accept the blame. Here Janie was the one that got hit!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
jeanie1 said:
Am I the only one that thinks p'ek sounds like a psycho? Um dude maybe if you two weren't talking on the phone and getting distracted while driving, there wouldn't have been an accident? Why on earth would he blame n'ek? I know I know, for the story and drama. But can't they give him a better logical reason? It's so silly. You can still have all the over the top revenge stuff with a logical story.

I never saw the Kdrama one but from the summary at least the reason for revenge makes sense. Hit and run is a no no. And n'ek was dumb enough to accept the blame. Here Janie was the one that got hit!
According to the summary, he thought she was drunk and an alcoholic. Lol. She was just heartbroken.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
It's actually not like the kdrama, "Secrets" at all. The only similarity is the car accident that killed the main guy's gf. Not sure what other things make up Sanaeha Sunya Kaen, but the aspects that make up Secrets was a lot of twisted stuff. I think they will differ in delivery.

I hope there's more solidity to the fact that the P'ek thinks N'ek killed his gf. Just because she was walking in the way (assuming n'ek wasn't looking at where she was going) doesn't mean the accident was caused by her. Ganok should not have reached down for her painting. I don't know why writers always use this cliche type of scene for car accidents.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know right. Gets me angry. I think I had a headache in Bie and Mew's lakorn back in 2007, like come on his girlfriend stood in the middle of the road and a truck hit her. How in the f can you blame nang ek!!! I think I might be complaining LOL the first half of this lakorn and it hasn't even started yet haha. 

I didn't know Kan was in here either. I find him more attractive than Dome. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So off topic but I dont like it how some people upload the viki sub on youtube. It just annoy me. But yeah, whatever. Haha.