[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
-AyLove- said:
So off topic but I dont like it how some people upload the viki sub on youtube. It just annoy me. But yeah, whatever. Haha.

As a subber it ticks me off a little... but then as a viewer, if I didn't have QC and there was no other way to watch something subbed w/out all the ads... I would like that someone put it on youtube. A love-hate situation for me.  :shrug:

Reactions: fun

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

As a subber it ticks me off a little... but then as a viewer, if I didn't have QC and there was no other way to watch something subbed w/out all the ads... I would like that someone put it on youtube. A love-hate situation for me.  :shrug:
Wait, what, i thought thai lakorns dont have ads because they're create and make by fans.

x0unerthanlater

-AyLove- said:
Wait, what, i thought thai lakorns dont have ads because they're create and make by fans.

I checked on viki and found that Fan Channels may still have ads even if you have Viki pass. So I would assume even as a regular member you would get ads also.

Does Viki Pass apply to Fan Channels?
Mariko -

January 03, 2014 15:17
No. Fan Channels are created by passionate fans like you. Viki Pass does not apply to Fan Channels as any videos on them are managed by the fans. Thus you may see ads, and videos may not be available in HD on Fan Channels, even though you upgraded to Viki Pass.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The ads on the bottom of the videos are not a bother but the ads that actually cuts the video and you have to watch at least 5 second of it, that ad is annoying and it happens every 10 min.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
LOL^^^ I think that picture was due to poor lighting so it showed her more caked up. They always have pounds of make up on though. 

sarNie Adult
about ads, do you guys use adblock plus for firefox? it's what i use, & i don't see ads on viki or youtube.

x0unerthanlater

72701 said:
about ads, do you guys use adblock plus for firefox? it's what i use, & i don't see ads on viki or youtube.

Sometimes the videos won't work unless you disable Adblock. & Not everyone uses FF. A lot of people in the discussion board on viki issued this problem. Viki keeps changing things and is making it harder for ppl to watch videos without disabling adblockers first. They are making it a point to either Get VikiPass, get QC, or watch with ads.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Debating if i should watch episode 1 live or not because i dont want to watch the ads and the connection might not be good. I dont want to be up early and not be able to watch it because of the bad connection.

lilmissmii

sarNie Hatchling
been awhile since I've been on here but all I can say is it's about dang finally time!!!..they've been filming this for over a year.. ^_^.. can't wait to wake up and watch it. 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Watching this for Janie and Dome, but I already dislike the reason behind Dome hating Janie. I understand he's hurt, but really? I mean from how I see it both Pantawan and Ganok were equally at fault. Parntawan for walking into the street that way. Ganok for not paying attention to her driving especially in the rain!  I guess if you look at it from the outside Dome doesn't know his wife was starring at a painting, but I guess its a lakorn after all lol 

Oh wait... I just realized Janie was Drunk?? -.- still can't blame her entirely though

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Watching this for Janie and Dome, but I already dislike the reason behind Dome hating Janie. I understand he's hurt, but really? I mean from how I see it both Pantawan and Ganok were equally at fault. Parntawan for walking into the street that way. Ganok for not paying attention to her driving especially in the rain!  I guess if you look at it from the outside Dome doesn't know his wife was starring at a painting, but I guess its a lakorn after all lol 

Oh wait... I just realized Janie was Drunk?? -.- still can't blame her entirely though
I think he doesn't really know who is at fault. He just learnt that he loses his wife and Janie was alive while his wife passed away. So, he is blinded by his emotions to revenge on Janie like he suffers. Once he wakes up, he will see himself with Janie and solve these misunderstandings clearly. Hope it's not too late. lolz.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Episode one was surprisingly really good! I should let my hopes down more often so I can be in for surprises all the time. Lol. Seems like each time I'm excited for a lakorn, it always ends up disappointing me. So far, I'm very impressed with Dome's acting. He improved immensely within two years. He's not overacting nor underacting. I can't believe he's playing his character so well. I think I'm falling for him. Haha. The way he towers over Janie and Lydia makes him even more attractive. I had no idea he was that tall. And his tears! Wow, wow, wow. He cried pretty well. Definitely needs to cry prettier though. Besides that, I really like Dome, Lydia, and Kan's characters so far. I never really was a fan of Janie so her acting is so so. Lol.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Yeah, Janie was wrong for being drunk, but at the same time, drivers are supposed to yield to pedestrians. I went back to rewatch the accident scene because I was getting ready to blame Janie completely for her reckless behavior. However, she didn't just ran into the street out of nowhere as Ganok was driving. She was already crossing the street. Ganok is the one who's wrong for not yielding for her. And it was a regular road where pedestrians usually crossed. Ganok was speeding in the rain on a local road.  

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:
Episode one was surprisingly really good! I should let my hopes down more often so I can be in for surprises all the time. Lol. Seems like each time I'm excited for a lakorn, it always ends up disappointing me. So far, I'm very impressed with Dome's acting. He improved immensely within two years. He's not overacting nor underacting. I can't believe he's playing his character so well. I think I'm falling for him. Haha. The way he towers over Janie and Lydia makes him even more attractive. I had no idea he was that tall. And his tears! Wow, wow, wow. He cried pretty well. Definitely needs to cry prettier though. Besides that, I really like Dome, Lydia, and Kan's characters so far. I never really was a fan of Janie so her acting is so so. Lol.

Unlike you, I am a Janie's fan. If it is not for Janie, I would not wait this long for this drama to come out. They are taking too long to air this drama. At last, here it comes and it doesn't disappoint me. I have to agree with you that Dome seems doing well in this lakorn although I initally looked down on his acting. Janie has not been given sufficient screen time yet so wait and see... :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot: :woot2: :woot:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ same herr too. If it wasnt for janie i wouldnt be waiting for this lakorn.

Anyway, i just got done watching episode 1. So far so good. So, is natalie playing two characters? Dome's dead wife and another girl. So i am assuming dome is planning to make
janie fall in love with him and then break her heart afterward. Because that's what i'm predicting from Episode 1 so far. So, dome's doctor brother fall in love with janie too, i rewatched the teaser.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
-AyLove- said:
^ same herr too. If it wasnt for janie i wouldnt be waiting for this lakorn.

Anyway, i just got done watching episode 1. So far so good. So, is natalie playing two characters? Dome's dead wife and another girl. So i am assuming dome is planning to make
janie fall in love with him and then break her heart afterward. Because that's what i'm predicting from Episode 1 so far. So, dome's doctor brother fall in love with janie too, i rewatched the teaser.
Yessssssss .... I agree with all of what you said. Dome's brother seems falling in love with Janie and I am finding more scenes between them in teaser but failed. :(

I have high expectation for this lakorn. Even though this lakorn moves very fast, I am sure Janie will not disappoint us with her superb acting. Dome is not that bad either.

I heard him not being able to hold his character well in the past but seems those are fakes. He is acting quite impressively in ep 1.

Oh count down on. .. for ep 2