[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
mayag said:
HI GUYS!! I'm new to this site. I recently became a fan of Kan Kantathavorn and I'm watching this lakorn because of him. I ended up finding this forum and decided to make an account so that I can be updated with the latest news regarding this lakorn! :D
Btw, anyone else a fan of Kan?? Anyone know any fansites of his? Preferably in english because I understand no Thai. :cry: I know he's not THAT famous but just wondering...
AND OMG!! I love this lakorn already. I was sooo disappointed when episode 2 didn't air  :weep: 
I think I'm falling in love with Lydia as well! Her character is so cute in this lakorn! And she's so pretttttyyy!!! :spin:

Follow him on twitter. He replies to his fans sometimes. :) (he posts in English occasionally)
I'm not sure what his username is, for I have not used my twitter in ages.
You should be able to find him by searching his name.

Reactions: Iya

mayag

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
Follow him on twitter. He replies to his fans sometimes. :) (he posts in English occasionally)
I'm not sure what his username is, for I have not used my twitter in ages.
You should be able to find him by searching his name.
Alright will do! Thanks :)

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. Lol. Dome isn't the greatest of actors (first time seeing him act) and most time he does look awkward. His delivery of his lines are more of questions than statements but I can't help but think the stiffness/awkwardness in his acting may come from him not knowing where to place his hands and stuff while delivering the dialogues? I mean people tend to move hand/body when they talk but he's so darn still that sometimes it comes off uncomfortable and unnatural. With that said I don't think he's any worst than current actors. He just needs work on transitioning between emotions. However I would say its kinda suitable for Nakin . Dude hasn't been stable since his bride's death so those haphazard cold/hot/nice/mean expressions dome portrayed (whether he meant to or not)doesn't really take from the character. We'll I don't think it does. Lol. Episode 2 is good. Dome and janie not only look good together but I really like their chemistry. Even though it's mostly forced on by Nakin. Dude was all up in her space. I likes! The movie theater scene was cute minus the whole Nakin watching Tawan get beat by her ex's wife. So not cool. But I guess how else would he be able to comfort her? Tawan finally signed the contract to be Nakins sisters nurse and from preview of episode 3 it's no more mr. Nice creepy guy.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SI23UJ30w0E

Credit cinntv3

Btw, I love the ending song in this series.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the duet sounded like dome and Lydia too but it's actually a duet with his current girlfriend metal sukkhao. I've been trying to locate the entire song but I don't think it's released yet. Lydia does sing two songs for this series though. Btw, the rating for episode 1 was 6.9 if anyone is interested.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Gaah... if Nahkin was staring at me like that when Tawan bandaged him up, I'll be so freaked out! LOL. Awkward! But damn he's handsome! Nahk & Deun are so adorable! Nahk is such a pervert, lmao. Can't wait till Deun teaches him a lesson! JANIE IS SO BEAUTIFUL! OMG! <3 I liked how Deun was saying something about Tawan and her job and Nahkin got happy, lmao. Happy as in revenge happy. xP Omg, he's so rude. -.- LOL. But it's funny. But damn. If you're trynna get revenge, at least try to have manners. -.- But I guess that would be boring to watch. xD I hope Tawan won't fall for him anytime soon. Awe, she said she wasn't hungry but then her stomach growled, lolol! That's me all the time. I tell my friends I'm not hungry and then next thing you know, my stomach growls. -.- Nahkin's laugh is cute. ;3 BUT you can so tell he's eviiillll, lolol. -.- He's so scary... lbs. Wow, I wouldn't let a guy hold me at all if I didn't know him like that. Uncomfortable. -.- But it is Dome, hehe. So cute, so cute. If I had a boss like Nahk, I would not be wearing dresses and skirts... Too afraid, haha. But I guess it's okay because she can talk back. xP It's cute how he's tried to make Deun jealous. ;3 LOLOL! Tawan when she was pushing Nahkin's head aside. WTH. He is so touchy, no no no. LOL. TAWAN. -.- Push him aside! Don't let him touch you, lol. Lily's adorable.. haha. When Lily and that other girl was fighting over Nahk, HAHAHAHAHA, omg. That was funny. Why is Deun so adorable too?! She just taught him a lesson! Haha. ;3 I'm writing this as I watch the lakorn, lol. Awwh.. I feel bad for Tawan... :/ I hate Nahkin for just standing there. -.- But I guess he's just too blinded. OH, I hope he was actually stunned when they went to go buy a new dress for her. So I can finally see some feelings from the revenge guy. -.- 

Natesen215; Thanks for the preview for the next episode. :)

YES! Happy he will stop being fake, lol. I can't wait to see Tawan show him WASSUP! :) 
  •  

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Okay yall.... I had to laugh at that theater scene. Dude, Kin was all up on Tawan like a he was the hotdog bun and she was the hotdog. 55555! She was trying her hardest to push his head away but he was glued to her. I swear I could see Dome & Janie trying not to laugh.
+ Nahkrin's 2 gik's fighting was hilarious. But goodness gracious I have never seen anyone wearing such short shorts. Half of Gubgibs buttocks was showing. I hope she doesn't always dress that tacky. - Other than that, I enjoy Deaun & Nahk bickering at eachother. But not so much Deaun on her own. Lydia's acting has improved but she over exaggerates her excitement sometimes. She's so cute and petite though, omigoshhh!

Dome's acting isn't all that bad. I think his character is supposed to be weird like that. He plays the creepy bi-polar Nahkin very well. And gosh... am I falling for the Dome spell or what? He's like... really appealing. He isn't godly handsome IMO, but he definitely has sex appeal. Probably why he's never single for long.

And speaking of preview, Ep. 3 is going to be zaaaaaaap. Very delicious looking force kiss coming our way! lolol I am pretty excited about the real Nahkin.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. In contrast, I actually like Dome's acting. His voice sounds nice and genuine followed by his boyish smiles. His evil smirks need improvement but he is doing ok with transitioning from nice guy to evil guy behind her back. Lol. In fact, I find Janie's acting a little lacking. Many may disagree with me since many are Janie's fans. Lol. It's just my opinion so don't take it to the heart. I don't like when she plays weak roles because I always find her looking confused, lost, or sad all the time. She has lifeless gazes and squints to portray naa songsaan characters (n'ek that the audience sympathizes). She appears emotionless at times and seems as if all hope is lost. I like her more in upbeat characters or dominant roles. As for today's episode, Dome's character is such a creep! He was so up close and personal with Tawan. I'd totally get creeped out and catch a cab back home as I ditch him to "go to the bathroom." Lol. I know for sure that I'll enjoy Kan and Lydia's couple throughout the lakorn. The revenge starts tomorrow so I'm super stoked! Btw, Tawan really needs to learn how to look both ways while crossing the street!  

CR: Me/ as tagged

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dome's acting is stiff but bearable, lucky he's good looking so distract some of his stiffness away haha and also I'm a fan of his songs. hope as the lakorn goes his acting will improve. i like Janie's acting, watch some of her lakorns before. hope as the story move forward Dome/Janie chemistry will get better.
I read the whole summary till the end already. and i have to say overall the scripts was so bad,  predictable "so numnow" haha. the reason p'ek getting revenge at n'ek is too weak. doesn't make sense. it was an accident he shouldn't blame n'ek for all the faults and not a good enough reason to take vengeance at her. he's so unreasonable/mean, he hurt her verbally/physically. even Dome himself said p'ek is so mean and he feel sorry for n'ek. n'ek character is too weak, constantly crying, forgave p'ek to easy. I really don't like both p'ek/n'ek characters in here is too frustrating/annoying, this is one of the slap/kiss/revenge plot that is written out so bad. my favorite character in here which is aukarin(p'ek bro) he's smart, good, caring guy, he love n'ek/tried often to encourage his bro. and n'ek to open up their true feelings for each other.  I also like Lydia's character is strong/cute and she play it well, her couple with Kun is funny/cute but gosh he's such a big pervert though hahaha.. The duet between Dome/his girlfriend sounds nice. wanna heard the whole song. i like his solo song too, it's nice goes with his character's feelings toward n'ek. I wanna post Dome mv song in here but can't. argh..dunno why i can't post links or images in here.

saki

sarNie Adult
The plot sounds frustrating but I'll watch this for Janie. I also like the relationship between Tawan and Duen- they're so cute.

I find Tawan's ex so annoying. Just leave her alone already! He keeps following her around and that wife of his (who only seems to be wearing leopard print what's up with that? lol) always causes trouble.

Yeah, Kin seems really crazy- even the thugs at the beginning of the episode realized it after getting beat up by him lol 

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
lolz... talking about Dome's acting, yeah he is bad and stiff. He doesn't act naturally but more like forcing himself into the role. However, he is sexy so I can bear with his acting. He is not that handsome. I have seen so many other handsome faces but his sexiness comes naturally. The way he speaks and holds onto Janie, he produces his sexy glow. So at least I will enjoy this part of him in the lakorn. :D

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I'm watching this for dome and Janie. Domes acting isn't that bad to me, but janie's character as tawan is so weak. I hate weak n'ek. I enjoy the sister and v-president, they are really cute. Looking forward for the revenge to begin.

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I didn't think this was possible but more screws unravelled in Nakin's head at the thought of his brother and Tawan. He's went off the deep end when his sister mentioned that Eak's future girlfriend will either be a doctor or nurse and that'll meet her within a day or two. Nakin looked over at Tawan and announced to all that he's moving back home tomorrow. Lol. Nakin is not only creepy, calculated and cold hearted when it comes to Tawan but I can't help but be attracted to his unstable self. Lol. I initially thought Dome was cute but he just ooze crazy (pun intended) sex appeal and charm as Nakin especially when he uses it to persuade Tawan his way. I can totally see why Tawan gets that deer caught in the headlight look. He really comes in strong and has no shame in using his body to his advantage. All that leaning to be up close and personal with Tawan. Btw, love the height difference between both Nakin/Tawan and Nauk/deun. It's super adorable.

I do agree that Tawan does come off as weak. I do wish she's stick up for herself more and cry less but she cries so pretty that it's tolerable. Lol. And as someone mentioned before, she should definitely look each way before crossing the streets and at same time people should stop speeding so much in this lakorn, it's the cause of all their drama. Episode four looks exciting!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eoaMK1722QA

Credit cinntv3.

Btw, anyone else starting to think Nakin might feel a little something for Tawan? I find it difficult to tell. Sometimes I think he does and then he has that cold and calculated look and I'm like okay maybe not. Even Eak find his interactions with Tawan strange. Nakin was in love with Kanok for seven years and was okay with her interacting/ hugging with his brothers. But with Tawan it's mine! I know this is part of his plans to kill Tawan softly with his words but the lakorn watcher in me thinks he's a little attracted to her but still mad as hell with her for the accident.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Nakin cracks me up. He's so psycho that it's like a comedy now. Not sure if that's what the writers are going for. They just need to cut out that ominous horror move soundtrack that comes on whenever Nakin makes his evil face. It's annoying. Dome's not going to win any acting awards but he's entertaining as Nakin.

I don't really like Tawan. She's the least entertaining character of the main people. She's like a wet dishrag. I rather watch the side characters like Duen, all of Nakin's family and her friend that's going to end up with the doctor. And I don't think Dome and Janie have any chemistry at all. Which sucks cause imagine all the scenes where Nakin is all over Tawan with someone he has chem with.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I think Dome's character is so freaking crazy and out of the blue. Poor Tawan, she is confuse of Kin. What is up with him? Lol.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
n'ek is weak which is not fun to watch. but at least p'ek is strong, mean, revengeful which is exciting and handsome. It took 3 years for him to revenge. He should have forgotten already and move on that's a long long time.  Besides I know he's hurtful cus it's n'ek fault too but all of it.  His wife didn't look at driving she was being uncareful too.  The revenge is not worth revenging but it's a lakorn.  The side characters r worth to  watch. Like Lydia and Kan they all funny even though he's player