[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
sarN said:
I type " his wife friend " lolll bad grammar . Yeah his clothes is too tight Haha he always wear blue shirt and gray pant !!! I guess those are home clothes haha.
Oh hahhahah! I'm sorry. It's late and I'm dead tired. I guess I shouldn't come on AF when I'm tired now. My brain isn't functioning correctly. lol
Yes, he does! I actually think he looks good in it but I thought his black outfit in yesterday's episode when they were giving food to the monk looked just as nice on him! Maybe even better! Hehe :D

And oh my gosh. Kanok just updated a photo of herself a few minutes ago. This is crazy! How dare whoever controls this Kanok IG do this to us! Hahhha!

roselovesice

I seriously think its becoming a big joke. Since there's a Kanok and Milk IG, I guess people decided to make a Kin IG as well. His first update was like 15 hours ago. lol I wouldn't be surprise if a Tawan IG appear too along with the others. Hahaha! Oh the love whatever shape it is and drama that's going to exist on IG. Hahah!

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
Hi everyone I know this is a late question to ask but this lakorn isn't a remake is it? For some reason I keep thinking it was an remake. This is my first time back into the Lakorn forum world since 2006. It's like all new again to me.
But have to agree with everyone that ep. 11 is by far the best I've seen out of Kin.

sarN

sarNie Granny
not a remake but from a book and the book sound way better than the lakorn , i read  Kin does lot of chess playing in the middle of the night in Tawan's room  :dance3:

roselovesice

Chess playing in the middle of the night in Tawan's room? What does that mean? HAHHA. I feel like I know what you're saying but at the same time I'm not getting the hidden message. LOL 

sarN

sarNie Granny
You see , when i was in Vietnam I have to share a room w/ *ahem* a man . They keep teasing me that , nothing will happen bwt man&woman sharing a room , he will want to play chess with you and nothing else loll. It stick to me till this day because in the morning they will ask who win the chess game . And my reply were always "we didn't play any chess ?" . Then they will laugh . It took me several month till i figure out what the jokes about . Chess are like American strip poker Hahaha! 

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL Erotic............ :pervie:  :pervie: i wonder that too.. hahaha

roselovesice

sarN said:
You see , when i was in Vietnam I have to share a room w/ *ahem* a man . They keep teasing me that , nothing will happen bwt man&woman sharing a room , he will want to play chess with you and nothing else loll. It stick to me till this day because in the morning they will ask who win the chess game . And my reply were always "we didn't play any chess ?" . Then they will laugh . It took me several month till i figure out what the jokes about . Chess are like American strip poker Hahaha! 
Hahha! That's funny. I think I get it. Haha Darn my "innocent" mind though. lol I wish I knew how to read Thai. Heck, I would of had bought the novel and read it. There are so many Thai novels that I want to buy just because Lakorns always seem to miss out on the best parts. lol

Anyways, I kind of miss those Sympathetic Symptoms days that Kin underwent. It just doesn't make sense that he was vomiting and craving sour food like crazy and then all of a sudden he's all good. He needs to suffer more. Just a little more isn't going to kill him. Haha. 

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ i know right. I thought there would be more scenes of him throwing up and craving for sour foods. Haha. There should be more funny scenes.

sarN

sarNie Granny
-AyLove- said:
There were scenes like that in the novel? So, Kin and Tawan played chess together in her room? Or just him?
Haha no no. They did not play chess. If you go back like 10 page a member talk about scene from the novel. Which said Kin goes into Tawan ' s room every night and had sex with her . I said " he play chess with her " was a scenario , i was being sarcastic , what guy goes into a girl room at night and just play chess ? Meaning , he had other motive . I was often tease about playing chess while I was oversea because I share a room w/ a man for many weeks on, the elder think the man might try to seduce me already because there no way a man&woman can share room w/o other distraction. The term chess play is another word for sex/seduce.

sarN

sarNie Granny
And nothing happened bwt me and the guy lol. Don't think naughty thought. We just friend sharing one room and he happen to be a guy lol. I was able to control my lust and so no , I did not eat the poor man up lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
@sarn, lol. Okay. Got it. So, in the novel, he would actually go to her room and sleep with her mostly every night? That's just crazy!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
And nothing happened bwt me and the guy lol. Don't think naughty thought. We just friend sharing one room and he happen to be a guy lol. I was able to control my lust and so no , I did not eat the poor man up lol
yeah, little did he know he was sharing a room with the biggest pervert. lmao