[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajai143 said:
I'm lost with Auk and Pink ' s relationship. Why did pink asked auk if he was ok? Does Auk like tawan or pink?
He likes Tawan. Pink asked him how he was feeling because he secretly likes Tawan but has to give her up to his own brother, who is the father of Tawan's baby. It's difficult for him because he cares for Tawan but is also trying to get Tawan and Kin back together. So he's sacrificing his own love for Tawan and Kin to be together as they should be. With time, he'll start to like Pink for being there for him while he's going through heartbreak.  

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Thanks for responding! Aww, I hope their relationship progress. I'm behind a few episode. Some of the scenes of Ganok are unnecessary. I seriously wished this lakorn ended 6 more episodes. Kin should suffer from his wrong doings toward Tawan and Pink and Auk should have more sweet scenes!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
So, there is actually 2 more episodes left? Well, that's good, because the preview for episode 14 wasn't that good of a preview for a last episode. Thanks goodness there will be two more episodes.

I was confuse too. Seriously, i couldn't even tell if Akk have a thing for Tawan or not. I actually thought Pink only asked Akk if he was ok was because she assumed that he have feelings for her. I wish there could of have more scenes of Pink and Akk. They're a cute couple!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
-AyLove- said:
So, there is actually 2 more episodes left? Well, that's good, because the preview for episode 14 wasn't that good of a preview for a last episode. Thanks goodness there will be two more episodes.

I was confuse too. Seriously, i couldn't even tell if Akk have a thing for Tawan or not. I actually thought Pink only asked Akk if he was ok was because she assumed that he have feelings for her. I wish there could of have more scenes of Pink and Akk. They're a cute couple!
It was confirmed in episode 12 that he likes Tawan because after Pink asked him if he was ok because he secretly likes Tawan also, he replied by asking her what does she expect him to do? Sometimes a person has to pretend to be ok when in reality, they're not. At first, I thought he was just being a gentleman, but one simply doesn't ask someone to marry them or be the father of another man's baby (in this case, his brother) if they do not have feelings for the girl. Poor Akk, at least he has Pink later on.    

huajai143

sarNie Egg
Aww, I wished Auk and Pink relationship started from the beginning. It would have been perfect. They are my favorite couple. They are more realistic and mature. I wish they pair up again, which I doubt it.

unnichan

sarNie Egg
I don't believe Akk likes Tawan (in "that" way). He's very convinced that Tawan and Nahkin love one another. He's said it outright several times and hinted through subtext once or twice. He has a lot of compassion and respect for her and that can always be misconstrued as romance. There's awkwardness between them because they are similar and they have this secret. However, if the circumstances were right and there wasn't a Nahkin or Pink in the mix or if Akk didn't actually like Pink and Nahkin really was the evil-hearted b*stard we all wish he was, I'm certain there'd be a chance for them.
But on the flip side, Akk has never come across as "romantically" interested in Tawan. He likes her, sure but I don't see romantic love there at all (from either side). I see two people that everyone would always want together because they appear really close and a perfect match just because he's a guy and she's a girl. Yet underneath it all, the individuals' relationship is nothing more than platonic.

huajai143

sarNie Egg
If he doesn't like Tawan then why does pink questioned him if he was OK?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
akk Is crushing on tawan...he teddy bear scene, he was sad when he saw them together and in that scene he Clearly said to Pink that he likes her 1 sided...as stated in previous post some1 posted

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
huajai143 said:
If he doesn't like Tawan then why does pink questioned him if he was OK?
He is crushing on her. He admitted it when Pink asked him if he was ok. Although he didn't say it directly, but he said that he has to pretend to be okay because there is no other way for him since Tawan doesn't like him anyways and Kin is his brother. 

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
Ratings for those interested.
Episode 1-6.9
Episode 2- 7.2
Episode 3- 6??
Episode 4- 6.8
Episode 5- 6.8
Episode 6- 6.6
Episode 7- 7.9
Episode 8-7.9
Episode 9- 8.4
Episode 10- 8.9
Episode 11- 9.7
Episode 12- 9.62
Episode 13-11.48

Credits pantip and ig.

This lakorn is doing pretty well for channel 3. I still enjoy the series and probably the only one that like dome and Janie's couple. Lol. I'm upset the choppy editing throughout the series and ch3's removal of lip to lip action between the duo!

Buri

sarNie Egg
natesen215 said:
Ratings for those interested.
Episode 1-6.9
Episode 2- 7.2
Episode 3- 6??
Episode 4- 6.8
Episode 5- 6.8
Episode 6- 6.6
Episode 7- 7.9
Episode 8-7.9
Episode 9- 8.4
Episode 10- 8.9
Episode 11- 9.7
Episode 12- 9.62
Episode 13-11.48

Credits pantip and ig.

This lakorn is doing pretty well for channel 3. I still enjoy the series and probably the only one that like dome and Janie's couple. Lol. I'm upset the choppy editing throughout the series and ch3's removal of lip to lip action between the duo!
I to like Janie and Dome's couple .. maybe i'm just into sadist p'ek that I actually like Kin and Tawan together. lol there are people who says Kin doesn't deserve happiness but Tawan's happiness is with Kin. I don't think Tawan will be happy leaving Kin, she's only leaving thinking Kin doesn't love her. Punishing Kin wouldn't make her happy either. Tawan knows it too, I think that's why she choose to forgive him once he admit to loving her. She's not doing it for Kin, she's actually doing it for her own happiness. 

Wow!! the rating is good for channel 3 and it seem to increase each week. It'll be awesome if the ending get over 13%. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
I just finished the latest ep . I was busy over the holiday ! We finally see Kin show some concern toward Tawan lmaoo lucky he pick up that phone or else kin was going do it w/ Kate ! I kind of mad at him for that moment of lust , he could had got some at home if he ask tawan nicely haha. Ya' notice the first place he look for her was at the dinner table hahaha . I can't hate kin too he look lost most the time and hungry when sad.

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
can't wait for tomorrow's ep.14 P' Dome's line sent out the clip that will be on the next ep. Poor Tawan end up in the hospital again, but this time Kin is crying for her not to die... :(

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, the ratings improved! I thought today was wednesday. I was looking for episode 14 on youtue and couldn't find it. I realized that today is tuesday, not wednesday. 555.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Eeeek! I couldn't stop smiling in today's episode. I love how Tawan came to help Kin in the kitchen when he was trying to make himself a cup of coffee. He was nice but tried putting up a front but in a more calm way. It was pretty darn cute. And then the wedding! Hahah! I LOVE THE BROTHER'S. They're so hilarious when they're together. I love how Nahk just pushed Kin when it was his cue and the way Kin entered the stage all shoved and all. lol And then when Kin wouldn't let go of Tawan's hand. Haha. She's probably like, "What the heck, dude?" lol Kin was just smiling away like an idiot but a good one. Haha. And then Kin just had to have a fight with Tawan about their siblings. Sigh. But at least she told him off. Haha. Pink and Akk was cute though! :D
Why? Why? Why come out of everyone it's always the bad person who always finds out the truth first? Darn Kate for overhearing Pink and Tawan their conversation about her being pregnant. On the bright side, Nod and Wit are so darn cute! :D HAHA. Nobody gave a dang about Kate. lol 
What's wrong with Janie's left eye? It's all red and bloody looking...bloodshot eye or did she get hurt? My baby Kin. He cried! TT___TT And finally Duen and Nahk consummated their marriage. :D They're so cute! Hahha. Oh gosh. That part when Chat came back to haunt Kate in the bathroom. Kate is so daring that she even dares to return to the company where she killed Chat. 
Seem's like Kate kills herself in tomorrow's episode when the real Kanok's spirit stands in the street...? I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode. Can't wait to see Kin try to ngor Tawan too. For the first time since Kanok's death, we're going to see the stubborn Kin at his weakest tomorrow. I'm so excited. Definitely going to watch tomorrow's episode live. :D