[Ch3] Sanaeha Sunya Kaen (PolyPlus)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I like to see pra'ake suffer and redeem himself but it's true that when it takes forever for the nang'ake to forgive the pra'ake, it can get pretty darn annoying. I'm just like, "Forgive him and get together already!" But then I think about what pra'ake did to nang'ake and I take back my words. 555 Just kidding. Darn those mean pra'ake for making me pity and love them when they don't deserve my pity or love. I need to stop being such a (weak) nang'ake and forgiving my pra'ake so easily. 555 
I'm gonna go back and do a marathon just for the heck of it. :D

By the way, I didn't realize how fast Dome's hair grew in this lakorn. I kind of miss his bad boy haircut where both side of his head is partially shaved off. :D

Mz_Em

sarNie Juvenile
My main criticism is I needed just a bit more genuine one on one romance with Tawan and Kin before the drama with Kate was resolved.  A little misunderstanding caused a huge hardship to n'ek ....Kin didn't seem that remorseful but hey, nobody is perfect LOL.

Overall its 7/10 for me.  Fair and a little biased as I am a fan of Janie more than anything as an actress.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Nina_1983 said:
Yes I agree that sad to see that the lakorn has came to an end. The ending was good the cramp it in 2 ep. but still came out good. As far as the acting, i think everyone did a very great job... the only person that might need a little improving is P'Dome but its also understandable because he is more a full time artist vs an full time actor. Also its just his 3rd lakorn, but love him in the serious drama. I couldn't imgaine him in a comedy drama. I truly hope they have another lakorn project for him soon, Love seeing him on screen again. As for Janie, that girl can take on any type of role and its never a disappointment :), can't wait for the series to air...

who on this forum is in the US, if so where from, and what nationality?
I'm not from US but is Canada close enough? :D I'm an Indo-Canadian :) But yea, I'm curious too. What nationalities are you all? Guess we could even make a separate forum for that. XD

sarN

sarNie Granny
Oman it end and I haven't watch it yet LMAO it sound like we have 5 minute torture of the P'ek and a beach ending! I'll watch the last two eps tomorrow , hopefully everything doesn't take place at the dinner table Hahaha

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love BIG hair cut! I wish they made Dome remorseful mid-way through the lakorn....He physically abuse her and cause her to go to the hospital  -.- 

Buri

sarNie Egg
Nina_1983 said:
Yes I agree that sad to see that the lakorn has came to an end. The ending was good the cramp it in 2 ep. but still came out good. As far as the acting, i think everyone did a very great job... the only person that might need a little improving is P'Dome but its also understandable because he is more a full time artist vs an full time actor. Also its just his 3rd lakorn, but love him in the serious drama. I couldn't imgaine him in a comedy drama. I truly hope they have another lakorn project for him soon, Love seeing him on screen again. As for Janie, that girl can take on any type of role and its never a disappointment :), can't wait for the series to air...

who on this forum is in the US, if so where from, and what nationality?

I'm from the US. California. Khmer born in Thailand but my family came to the US since I was 6 months old so I can't speak Thai. I do understand some words since my aunt use to speak Thai a lot when I was younger but she no longer speak it now. hehe I wish I knew the language but even if I did I have no one to communicate with. :(

What about you? 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
LOL, like younger sister like older sister. <--- Did not make any sense at all but  oh well. When Tawan told Kin to go sleep outside in the rain and he got sick, lol. I love Pink. LOL. Awe, Kin is asking advice from Nahk, lolol. He's so funny. But honestly, this "payback" isn't even that strong ye`know? I wish it would have been more PAINFUL. ._. This is still too little but I guess, I guess. Quite immature. -.- But whatever. I just noticed Akk got a haircut... ._. So cute. Dome really looks good with messy hair. <3 Oh gawd. What happened to Kate? I mean, I hated seeing her on screen but I actually wanna know what happened to her... You can't just expect me to not wonder. -.- She dead or..? Probably. I admit, the confession was quite cute. (; Is it just me or everytime when Dome finally confesses to his n`ek in his lakorns, it's always at the beach? Or they go to the beach afterwards? 

Like most of you say, this lakorn wasn't the best but it was still watchable. The actings were watchable. The Storyline was watchable. Everything was watchable besides Kate to me. But yeah. On scale to 1-10, I'll give it a 6.99999999999999999. Close to 7 but I don't feel it. But yeah. 

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I did not like this lakorn at all, even though I like Janie. Her acting seems very bland in here. The chemistry was terrible. And the storyline was chaotic, strange, and wishy-washy at times. Dome's acting was not good at all, even though he is very good looking.

I just find it funny that they brought Janie back to Dome's parent's house and Janie tested him there and made him sleep outside in the rain until he was sick. Most parents that I know off would not appreciate seeing that treatment of their son and especially in their house and would definitely dislike the woman. :shock2: The tests should have been done some other place, where Janie is in control of her situation.

Overall, I would rate this drama a 5/10 :thumbdown: , just because at least Deun and the VP had some cute scenes. :rolleyes1:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I'm going to miss this lakorn. lol. I really hope Janie and Dome gets paired up again in the future. 

Episode 1-6.9
Episode 2- 7.2
Episode 3- 7.3
Episode 4- 6.8
Episode 5- 6.8
Episode 6- 6.6
Episode 7- 7.9
Episode 8-7.9
Episode 9- 8.4
Episode 10- 8.9
Episode 11- 9.7
Episode 12- 9.62
Episode 13-11.48
Episode 14- 11.1
Episode 15 (final)- 13.4

credit pantip and IG. 

saki

sarNie Adult
Hmmm...yeah I was looking forward to this lakorn because it starred Janie but I wasn't happy with how it came out. I already mentioned my issues with it earlier...BUT now it's all over, I'd still like to thank those who took the time and effort to sub and recap it. :) Really nice of them. 

saki

sarNie Adult
jeanie1 said:
I tuned back in for the last 2 episodes and it was like not missing anything. And the last epi I saw was when Kin revealed his evil self to Tawan. I think it was Oil that once said you only need to watch the first 2 and last 2 episodes of a lakorn to understand everything lol.

Nak and Duen are super cute. They and the mom are the best part of the whole thing.

I still find Dome charming enough for a p'ek even if he's not the best actor. At least as crazy Kin he did well. I don't know what's wrong with Janie. Maybe she got distracted after gettting married? She was sleepwalking her way through this. She's a great actress but she sucked in here. I finally caught up with her version of Raeng Ngao instead of watching this and she was awesome there. I liked it even better than Ann/Ken's version. Mootha was way more annoying than Tawan but I could still appreciate Janie's acting as Tha, so it's not just Tawan the character being weak and annoying.

Back in the day I used to get annoyed at my sister cause she would always hate on the n'ek for being "mean" at the end to p'ek. It was like what the guy can do anything he wants, get away with murder but the woman stops being a doormat and it's like "what a bit**. So unfair. But I've moved on from automatically taking the woman's side and wanting p'ek to suffer. Here's the difference for me. Usually when p'ek is torturing n'ek at the beginning of the story, he's doing it to someone he hates. Once he admits to himself that he's in love and stop being in denial, dude goes all out trying to be romantic. N'ek torturing p'ek at the end is hurting someone she loves. That's just being petty so yeah I find n'eks who "ngon" unreasonably annoying. I'd like her more if she just decided not to forgive the mean guy and leave him for real. But if you're going to take him back, don't sulk and play games.

Note: I don't think this applies to Tawan/Kin. Tawan wasn't all that mean and it didn't last too long. It was like half an episode. If the "ngon" lasts 2 or more episodes, that's when it gets annoying. I don't think Kin was suffering all that much either. Or maybe it's the way Dome played it? Kin looked like he was just childishly pouting, not tortured. Some p'eks suffer so much they hand over their balls to n'ek. I don't like that. Neither should be a doormat for the other.

Yeah, I think it would have made more sense if they developed Kin and Tawan more and made them grow in the story. I think the revenge parts only work if the characters get out of it later and realize they're wrong or something. I think redemption is always a good theme that's why I tend to watch stories of people solving crimes or in this case, redeeming themselves to those they've hurt...it's not that what they did was justifiable but that the audience (we) are right to want the character to change for the better. 

That said, I think the cast did okay. They weren't bad to me it was just a problem with how the story was written. I'm sure they tried their best, so hopefully we get to see them again in other lakorns :D

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
Buri said:
I'm from the US. California. Khmer born in Thailand but my family came to the US since I was 6 months old so I can't speak Thai. I do understand some words since my aunt use to speak Thai a lot when I was younger but she no longer speak it now. hehe I wish I knew the language but even if I did I have no one to communicate with. :(

What about you? 
 HI Buri,
I am from Fort Worth, TEXAS, I am Laos but born in here in the US. I can speak both LAOS/THAI fluently. Also I work on promoting artist on the side also. I brought promoted Dome's concert back in 2003 and 2004.
thanks for replying

Nina_1983

sarNie Egg
mayag said:
I'm not from US but is Canada close enough? :D I'm an Indo-Canadian :) But yea, I'm curious too. What nationalities are you all? Guess we could even make a separate forum for that. XD
LOL Mayag,
Yes Cananda is close enough :) I am Laos, an US born but speak LAOS/THai fluently. thanks for the reply

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , i finally finish it ! Not the best but not the worst and i do love how mess loooking Dome were toward the ending lmao . I love the secondary couple so much , they are such a fun pair ! I like how the fake wedding was taken place in the dinning room LMAOO. Seriously, i couldn't stop laughing , o well , now i miss revenge lakorn , i do kind of want jaine & dome pair up again but only if dome improve some what . At least he better than Bomb , I shouldn't complain haha. shoot , now i have no other lakorn to spam about rscene ...