[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The story would be more interesting if they change the wife has some sort of disease that can't be cure so she pass away and nangeke still study abroad. Three years passed by she came back and meet him by coincidence and didn't know who he was..... love for second chance for him ......you guys may continue.............!

ice

sarNie Hatchling
I'm really excited/curious as to who each of them will be paired up with.
As well as who will be playing the father. In the old version with Ann,
the dad was very funny and the center of the 3 girls' lives.

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i just think aff's age is a little old for the youngest daughter.
the storyline remind me dong poo dee
i think they should pick a real young girl to be the youndest daughter.
aff can be the second daughter

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i just think aff's age is a little old for the youngest daughter.
the storyline remind me dong poo dee
i think they should pick a real young girl to be the youndest daughter.
aff can be the second daughter
Actually, it looked like all three girls were the same age, pretty much like this...The youngest daughter wasn't really young, she was just the youngest that's all, and Aff would be perfect...They shouldn't have a little girl, because Anne's character was a young woman, and Aff is perfect...for the youngest daughter...I think their choice of actresses is perfect already.

The youngest daughter wasn't young enough to be the p'ek's daughter, cuz the guy wasn't that old to begin with, he called her dad P' but he wasn't that old.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I think Aff, Aey and Noon S can pass as sis..LOL...or Benz, Aey, Aff :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
I don't think Chom would be able to play the youngest sister, cuz Aff's features re more girly than hers, and she already is that polite, soft spoken girl, so the role could fit her well...Although, it would be interesting to see Aff play the tomboy, because her character is more interesting...and I'm all for Aff playing the interesting character.
I think Chom has a more girly features than Aff... wait I take that back, Chom has stronger/sharper features but she is still a better pick to playing the middle sister than Aff. Aff did a good job in Botan but still I wasn't buying her tomboy look.

Vanndii

sarNie Adult
I think Chom has a more girly features than Aff... wait I take that back, Chom has stronger/sharper features but she is still a better pick to playing the middle sister than Aff. Aff did a good job in Botan but still I wasn't buying her tomboy look.
I agree. Aff did a good job in BGST, but i don't buy her tomboy look or character. I think she would be better playing a girly role. chom is such a girl look figure, but i thin she did well in Keo Ta Wan Jai and i am really convinced by her role back then.

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i only liked the middle sister and the gigalo. i hope they pick a cute guy to play him.
i liked watching the older sister and her husband too, the husband was funny.
i don't remember any of the younger sisters scene, she was boring so i forwarded all of her scenes.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I agree.. I don't think Aff is fit to play the YOUNGEST sister out of all three of them.. I LOVE Aff, but I think she looks the oldest.. next can be Chompoo then Ploy. I think Ploy has this very cute little girly spirit to her; you can see it in her smile and eyes. But Aff.. to me, she seems so mature, prim, and proper.. so maybe that's why I see her as the older sister more.

juicee

sarNie Elites
i only liked the middle sister.

if I remember it correctly...
the oldest was modern and sassy
the middle was the rough and tumble tomboy
the youngest one was the prim and proper one

Sassy

sarNie Egg
yes, it's a weird combination of sisters. but if I remember sam bai mai tao correctly, they were half-sisters and step sisters. the oldest is the dad's daughter from a previous relationship and the middle one is from the mom's. and then the youngest is the half sister of the two step sisters.
the two older sisters are from the mother's previous relationship, but the stepdad is overly protective of them. would be cool to see ploy as the oldest sister but they needa change the youngest sister. lol. vicky or something. at least she doesnt have the annoying face. AND NO AFF HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO ME. lol. they need to cast three people that can actually resemble eachother so the viewers can feel the chemistry. like samee tee tra, ann, angie and the older sister. felt it!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
the two older sisters are from the mother's previous relationship, but the stepdad is overly protective of them. would be cool to see ploy as the oldest sister but they needa change the youngest sister. lol. vicky or something. at least she doesnt have the annoying face. AND NO AFF HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING TO ME. lol. they need to cast three people that can actually resemble eachother so the viewers can feel the chemistry. like samee tee tra, ann, angie and the older sister. felt it!

Actually, the oldest daughter is from the dad's previous marriage...the tomboy middle sister is from the mom's previous marriage...and the youngest is the one from both parents...

I think it's cute to see the dad's relationship with the middle daughter, and the eldest's relationship with the mom, because that's not their children, but they still take care of them the same way...

fun

Expired Sarnie
My sisters looks nothing like me except that we all got my dad's nose LMAO... Chom and Ploy would be step sisters. Chom and Ploy would be Aff's half sisters. LOL so they wouldn't need to look similar.

Actually, the oldest daughter is from the dad's previous marriage...the tomboy middle sister is from the mom's previous marriage...and the youngest is the one from both parents...

I think it's cute to see the dad's relationship with the middle daughter, and the eldest's relationship with the mom, because that's not their children, but they still take care of them the same way...
I haven't seen Ann version or if they were previous version, but I think I will like this lakorn.

I just finished Ruk Leh Saneh Luang (lmao I will be out of topic for a moment) I liked the lakorn for 1 reason. There is no nang rai, no one goes crazy (mentally ill) or goes to jail, no one died, no one was killed during the lakorn till the end :lol: so I thought it was a good lakorn although it missed a lot of other detail and it was hard for me to pinpoint when they each fell in love with one another LMAO So I hope this one goes that way as well. Well I guess the youngest daughter's love interest wife would be consider a nang rai but I just hope to killing involves. LMAO

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i still hope it'll be those 3 ladies...

i want aff to play the SASSY!!! sister hehe..
hehe.. i know she can pull off the tomboy role already bcuz of botan gleep sudtai..
and def for sure the proper n prim roles ^_^..

^ lol fun.. i loved that lakorn.. that's how i fell in love with por/ploy T_T... lol....

nikki1786

LizQuen
because of BGST... i want Aff to play the middle sister than playing the younger sister. but if Chompoo will be the one to play the middle sister, i prefer Great to play the gigolo guy. XD

seeing this video, Anne still look so naive and innocent here. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmgxIVHaJBE

transcend89

sarNie Adult
you know what belle if great is chosen we'll never hear the end of it i personally wouldn't mind but in the fcs forum it's about how jason should have been the p'ek and why was great chosen...when's this set to film?

shengvg

sarNie Hatchling
i think chompoo looks better with the middle sis, ploy with the older, and aff with the youngest sis!!! Aff looks match with Ann but still i prefer chompoo as lead over Aff cause i like her more!
but toooooo be honest these three girls looks like friend more than sis! to be sis they need someone like yard, pat, namfon,and donut to combine with at least two of these girls or with one of this girl!!