sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
I Think KTeam Is Ken P And Kim
Since They Are Rumoured To Be In Samee
Cause KA Is KA...Not K
its KA Team not Kteam since that person that started out dislike Kimmy 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
That's exactly what i thought, cause if she likes Kteam (Kim and Ken) then she wouldn't say that she dislikes Kim.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
That's exactly what i thought, cause if she likes Kteam (Kim and Ken) then she wouldn't say that she dislikes Kim.
i think she's been abit sarcastic but just ignore her she wanted attention if we don't answer her she will stop but if we talk back she will continue this is what bullying is admin or moderator is watching her so just focus on our stuff what we are doing focus on this lakorn 

waverly

sarNie Egg
JustYadech said:
i dont keep eyes on KIM. I keep much more eyes on Kteam and Yadech. OK. Just that i c to many on the tags of KIM. Whats so good of her?
Lol. You don't keep an eye on Kim, but I see that you are posting several comments in all lakorn topics that are starring Kim. Contradicting much?

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes, any updates or confirmation? I will love Boy and Kimmy pairing. :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
not sure if Kim/Boy is still in here since Boy will have a new lakorn 'Hua Jai Patapee' after Nai Suan Kawn 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Well on the NM2 thread Mintwix said that Mint is rumored to be the second role. Which is the tomboy girl, and she. Also said that Mark is rumored to the second too. Mteam might e together again.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Tat wat i heard too fantastic_27...tat Mteam will meet again in this lakorn as 2nd pair but it was just only rumor?? I dont really out tat much hope into rumor since too many time and it fail!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
Tat wat i heard too fantastic_27...tat Mteam will meet again in this lakorn as 2nd pair but it was just only rumor?? I dont really out tat much hope into rumor since too many time and it fail!
Well it saids that Mint is confirm as the second (Maybe i missed read it, but not sure) but if you want more info visit the NM2 thread for more because Mintwix wrote a lot of Info. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'

@hippo

KT you too. Thank you for always supporting me na.  :kiss:

About why you, myself, and some fans may not like Pupa, I think it's obvious is it not? Well, then again, people's vision may not be the same but for me it is clear: the hiso has done nothing to show us that he sincerely cares for the airhead girl. He really is just riding on Chalida's fame because whether they are dating or not there is no need for him to feed the rumors so aggressively (like I said before - I have never seen anything like this 555555 Look at all the real couples - they don't show off this much). Chalida is basically allowing Pupa to destroy her creditably when she lets him follow her around yet she persistently denies any romantic relationship with him. People who firmly believe they are dating can call her a liar or "strawberry" since that's the image she wants to send out.

But no one here should feel guilty about disliking Pupa. 555555 Chalida's brothers don't like him either even if they pretend to be friendly and close. You will realize the people who don't like Pupa are usually the ones who sincerely cares about the airhead girl. I can't imagine any good boyfriend encouraging negative perceptions towards his girlfriend.

@spanky

Your wish may come true or is coming true. I remember you like to say a number of times that your favorite role from Sam Bai Mai Thao is the middle sister who is a tomboy. When I was a tiny, tiny child, I think I must have watched SBMT before but I don't remember much at all. I don't remember the plot, story-line, characters, etc. Nada. All I remember is just the face of the tomboy nang aek (and maybe her clothes)  and her epic presence. It was just a vague impression that I still remember to this day since I liked tomboy nang aeks back then. 55555 But other than this single description, I don't recall anything else. 55555
 If things go as planned, Chalida will be playing the middle sister aka the tomboy in Sam Bai Mai Thao.

Credit: Khaosod
 http://www.khaosod.c...HdOUzB3T0E9PQ==

P.S.

For Chalida's lakorn with Nok,some people suspect she may be paired with Mark again. MTEAM were also rumored in Sam Bai Mai Thao together but we don't know if they will still be paired in this one. Just like how P'Oui Nonzee is looking for another pra aek for "The Letter 2" <---- Which, they are actually changing the name for this movie actually. It will be called "My Line" instead of "The Letter 2." 

I just think it's incredible how MTEAM can be rumored for so many projects together but none has yet to be confirmed. 
If this is under Jett's production shouldn't it be Maker Group. All credits to Mintwix @NM2 thread.