[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Hopefully it isn't true, out of the 5 brothers he appeals to me the least. I really find him awkward in every scene I've seen so far... 

Yaam

sarNie Adult
As of right now, I want Mint to pair up with Mark again. Otherwise, James Jirayu, James Ma, Grate, Mario, Nadech, and Boy are on my list!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I also heard and read tat too @spicy but didnt say anything...Bomb is okay, he too is slowly growing on :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bomb his very tall he'll be a giant next to MintC 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i have a feeling the youngest sister the n'ek might be Preem or maybe Ester if Ch3 switch her to play n'ek roles 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Alice said:
i have a feeling the youngest sister the n'ek might be Preem or maybe Ester if Ch3 switch her to play n'ek roles 
Wow, I've never really thought about Esther getting the last role. I think she'll fit in since her and Mint look alike.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:

its possible Preem might take Anne's nang'ek role but she's already busy filming Samee, I don't think she'll have time for another full time nang'ek status unless they postpone this lakorn into the future after Preem is finished with Samee.   It's interesting to see who will be cast as the nang'ek or Anne's original role though. lol :p

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
its possible Preem might take Anne's nang'ek role but she's already busy filming Samee, I don't think she'll have time for another full time nang'ek status unless they postpone this lakorn into the future after Preem is finished with Samee.   It's interesting to see who will be cast as the nang'ek or Anne's original role though. lol :p
then I'm crossing my two fingers Ch3 give a green light to Ester i can say she has the potential to be the next nang'ek for Ch3