[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
How about Kim Mint then Esther. I love the idea of Esther being raised up to being kind of nang'ek status. Mint may be confirmed, but still wondering who'll play the other parts. :p

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Alice said:
then I'm crossing my two fingers Ch3 give a green light to Ester i can say she has the potential to be the next nang'ek for Ch3

lol, I hope they post confirmation soon. I hope to see three pretty girls and three pretty boys. lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Bieluvr said:
How about Kim Mint then Esther. I love the idea of Esther being raised up to being kind of nang'ek status. Mint may be confirmed, but still wondering who'll play the other parts. :p
maybe it could be Ester who knows 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
that would be interesting because she'll be taking Anne's role. lol
Ester if she's chosen then she'll be so lucky to be Anne Thongprasom cos P'Anne already have Ploy and Kim representing her image and they all looking alike 

SonYukView4ever

Alice said:
Ester if she's chosen then she'll be so lucky to be Anne Thongprasom cos P'Anne already have Ploy and Kim representing her image and they all looking alike 

lol yea she'll be more than lucky to be promoted from supporting to a whole nang'ek status. 55 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if Ester is in i am rooting the pra'ek to be P'Great they will make a cute looking pair and since pra'ek is suppose to be alot older 

SonYukView4ever

eeks..it doesn't sound interesting anymore. lol I hope it doesn't become a lakorn I skip.  :tearybye:   :tearybye: I want to see more interesting people.  

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
eeks..it doesn't sound interesting anymore. lol I hope it doesn't become a lakorn I skip.  :tearybye:   :tearybye: I want to see more interesting people.  
how about Mark with Ester or P'Rome with Ester if his available to take on this role 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Actually I don'twant Kimmy in here, plus they don't look alike. But Mint and Esther do, and i think Taew and Mint kinda look alike too. Maybe they can be in here. Taew as oldest, Mint as middle and Esther as youngest? I'm only saying if Esther does get the role which i'm not too sure of. Just glad Mint is in here for now. :p

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Preem has the highest chance of being the nang aek. In no way will Kim pull off being younger than Chalida nor will Kim ever play second to anyone so I doubt Kim will be in here. I just hope Khun Ja doesnt pair Great and Preem again. Getting really tired of the same pairings

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
coralista said:
Preem has the highest chance of being the nang aek. In no way will Kim pull off being younger than Chalida nor will Kim ever play second to anyone so I doubt Kim will be in here. I just hope Khun Ja doesnt pair Great and Preem again. Getting really tired of the same pairings
i don't think its Great/Preem again there is slight chance it could be Ester Ch3 is pushing her too 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
this thread is 2009, OMFG and now they're just updating on this project NOW.

I THINK THE CAST SHOULD BE

1. Mew&James Jirayu 
2. Mint Chalida&Alex Rendell (Miss Chalex lol)
3.Esther and Rome (Esther was nang'ek with Pope in baung. lol)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ooh, Mew and JJ seems like a good idea, but I want them to be in their own lakorn as Pra'nangs though. As for the other two couples, I don't care who they get paired with because I might like it anyway. :p

SonYukView4ever

fantastic_27 said:
this thread is 2009, OMFG and now they're just updating on this project NOW.

I THINK THE CAST SHOULD BE

1. Mew&James Jirayu 
2. Mint Chalida&Alex Rendell (Miss Chalex lol)
3.Esther and Rome (Esther was nang'ek with Pope in baung. lol)

good choice. 5555

if only it becomes possible. Lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Rome seem to look older than Ester but its ok cos it goes well with the storyline and plus look at when Ester pair with Pope in Buang and Pope his older than Rome in age 
Rome his 29 while Pope 30 turning 31 
anyone know how old is Ester?