Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
I remember how P'ja Said That Mint Might Be Playing for P'jett
it was in tee tai krua with all 5nks of SJ
i'm having a mixup with the production 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't care which production, but as long as the cast stays the same because we don't know when they are going to change there mind. We don;t even know the fitting date. Oh talking about the fitting I am excited what if it is M&M alice and YaMaMiKi, they are going to have some cute photo's I really want to see some fitting photo's already, just hurry up and confirm M&M hahaha. Or confirm the cast. I don't mind Mint with anyone because I want her with all of them, but mostly M&M.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Mk vs MM
MK shippers gonne be like.....ITS ON :rant: JOKES
I Dont Mind Coz Both Pair Has Great Chemistry
But MK Already Have TRRR Som Mark And Mint For Me
Otherwise Mark And Taew
i Would Love Seeing Mark As A Playboy

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
If m&m are in this, then they would have to make mark look old since he has to be the old like their dad lol I hope it's m&m :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
YaMaMiKi said:
Mk vs MM
MK shippers gonne be like.....ITS ON :rant:
Hahaha I do't think we should be starting wars. It's doesn't really matter to me if it's MK or MM because I love them both, but to me I'm hoping it's M&M because they're bad luck and this is the perfect time. MK has a lot of chances together already. MK isn't bad luck like M&M.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
fantastic_27 said:
I don't care which production, but as long as the cast stays the same because we don't know when they are going to change there mind. We don;t even know the fitting date. Oh talking about the fitting I am excited what if it is M&M alice and YaMaMiKi, they are going to have some cute photo's I really want to see some fitting photo's already, just hurry up and confirm M&M hahaha. Or confirm the cast. I don't mind Mint with anyone because I want her with all of them, but mostly M&M.
I'll be jumping for joy 

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
If mint is in here then who's in Cubic?
It would be interesting if she were in both...
But for some reasons I feel like she will either be in one or the other, and as far as progress is going, she even verbally said that the fitting for cubic is in july, while she hasn't said anything about SBMT.
My predictions for couples:
Ken/Mint
Boy/Kim
Mark/Taew
If they have mark/kim and boy/taew again, I'd say ch3 are fools.
I also hope mint won't be playing an intense character again like in NM and KCR. Her character in WJGNJY as Kaew was soo cute!

lovestar

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
Lol u mean as Kun. Mint played Kun in WJGNJY. Fitting In July. I'm sure she'll do both. She usually has 2 Lakorns person year.
lol sorry, i knew it started with K. Actually, mint usually accepts a new lakorn just before her previous lakorn has finished filming. at least i think thats what she does. or she usually films a new lakorn when another lakorn is already filmed mid0way, like KCR and NM.

YaMaMiKi said:
WHICH FITTING IS IN JULY??? CUBIC???
CONFUSING!!!
the fitting in july is for cubic. she stated that in an interview

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if Cubic fitting is July then SBMT will be the latest one maybe KenP might play the older pra'ek in here since he has the mature look and Mark still has the baby face 
then we'll see a new fresh pair 
Boy and Kim
Mark and Taew i always dream of them as pair 
Ken P and Mint Chalida 

cos then no fans war bashing between the MM and MK which i senses it will happen if Ch3 pick MM together and MK Fans isn't happy 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I have no idea who and who in here and not sure if tat news is true...not saying tat is flase but just want a better confirmation :)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I think they cast they want is Boy,Mark,KenP,Mint,Kim,Taew. I know they really want Mint because of Jett so Mint might have this lakorn and Cubic for this year.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
heathvee said:
Somehow wanted mint to have another Larkon with James instead,oh yeah they is still next year lol
Me too, But still young they still have a long time to be together again. I'm sure they will have at least more then 3-5 lakorns in there career or more lakorns together I don't really care cause I love J&M.  I hope after seeing theme in chai pee James Ma will be linked to Mint in Kaew Ja Warn Jai,

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
If P'Mint will be in Cubic, I don't think she'll be in this one, since she only accepts one lakorn per year. P'Mint, graduate fast please!!!
And am I the only one that isn't fond of the idea of P'Mint being in this lakorn? I just think this doesn't really suit/fit her. My opinion anyways. If MK are going to be in here, I doubt Mint will be in here or paired with Mark, since I sense Ch3 likes MK as kookwan better (me too MM koojing). I like both but sometimes CH3 promote their new hot couples too much. Will cause too much news, I bet you if they were in the same lakorn together paired or not. But things can change. But I think I rather have P'Mint in Cubic instead of Sao Bai Mai Tao.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Somehow, I don't want to see Mark or Kimberley in this lakorn. Why? Because I don't want them to be in another Maker Y or Marker Group's production. I want to see them with a different production.  But if sadly, if they get to be in here, I honestly want to see Mark be with Taew because I want to see him with a different nang'ek. But I have a feeling Taew won't be in here because she's filming 2 lakorns now. I think it's just 2. As for Mint, if she already said that she's going to be in Cubic, then maybe she won't be able to be in here because she only wants to take one lakorn at a time. As for Kim, I haven't seen or heard any of her "rumor" or "update" on her next lakorn. I won't be shock if she's in here, which I honestly hope she won't be in here,please! As for Mark, so far, I only heard about the "rumor" news that his next lakorn will be with Bella. As for Ken PP, he's filming 2 lakorns now,so like, Taew, I don't think he will be in here. As for Boy, I think his only lakorn that he's filming at the time is with Margie.I'm not so sure about him. Um.. So, we will see who will be in here then. Maybe James Ma can be one of the pra'ek. He's the only one out of the brothers that I haven't heard about his upcoming lakorn.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Alice said:
if Cubic fitting is July then SBMT will be the latest one maybe KenP might play the older pra'ek in here since he has the mature look and Mark still has the baby face 
then we'll see a new fresh pair 
Boy and Kim
Mark and Taew i always dream of them as pair 
Ken P and Mint Chalida 

cos then no fans war bashing between the MM and MK which i senses it will happen if Ch3 pick MM together and MK Fans isn't happy 
No Bashing..I Dont Think Jett Will Pair Mark And Kim...TRRR Is AlreADY oN iTS wAY...SOON

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
YaMaMiKi said:
No Bashing..I Dont Think Jett Will Pair Mark And Kim...TRRR Is AlreADY oN iTS wAY...SOON
i just hope cross my two fingers it wouldn't happen i actually want to see Mark with Taew since its new pairing