[Ch3] Sao Bai Mai Tao (Maker Group)

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
There's been no further news about Chalida being in this lakorn and even if she is, she would be the tomboy sister since that was the role she was originally contacted for. Smart also has Fai Rak Plerng Kaen to film since they just had their fitting. Wieng Roy Dao is almost done filming. This lakorn is going to be produced by Jett and directed by Chai and the name is Maker Group. Someone should also change this info on the Rising Sun threads because the production names are mixed up. Anyways, this one probably won't start until later since Jett has to produce Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan and that one isn't even close to 50% done. 

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yes, lets pair Mart up with another teenager :rolleyes1: What's wrong with channel ch3, I know the plot requires a big age difference but Preem is just a teen and they're pairing her up with a much much much older man. Why can't they let a girl who's actually legal pair up with Mart. In fact let's start pairing Mart up with woman who are age suitable with him at most with a 10 year age difference. Why can't Preem be paired up with guys nearer to her age too, I don't get it.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hsdsfan said:
There's been no further news about Chalida being in this lakorn and even if she is, she would be the tomboy sister since that was the role she was originally contacted for. Preem is the nang aek in here and her praek is significantly older, hence why they casted Smart Krissada. He also has Fai Rak Plerng Kaen to film since they just had their fitting. Wieng Roy Dao is almost done filming. Like I've said many many times, this lakorn is going to be [produced] by Jett and [directed] by Chai and the name is Maker Group. Someone should also change this info on the Rising Sun threads because the production names are mixed up. Anyways, the one probably won't start until later since Jett has to produce Roy Rak Hak Liam Tawan and that one isn't even close to 50% done. 

Has it been changed yet? the production?  If not, I'll go change it.  Which production is doing the Rising Sun? :scratchhead2:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
aikoden said:
Has it been changed yet? the production?  If not, I'll go change it.  Which production is doing the Rising Sun? :scratchhead2:
Roy Ruk Hak Liam Tawan Mario/Taew suppose to be Maker Group and Roy Fun Tawan Derd Yadech should be Makers Y since its by Khun Ja
by the way off topic can u please place Pope Thanawat before Chompoo Araya in bpoop phae saniwaat 
thanks Julie 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I guess it really is 100% confirmed to be Smart and Preem. Komchadluek updated again that Smart is pairing with Preem and Yam next year. I believe the other sisters might possibly end up being Ice and a newbie under Sasa's management. I saw pictures of some of the girls who went to audition for this lakorn and most of them are all newbies who never acted before. The only other person I'm familiar with is Ice from Tawanchai Nai Men Mek. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
She also did another supporting role in Sab Pra Peng (the one, just ended). I think she was the other princess in that one.

And few years back, she paired up with Mario in a movie, Ruk Sud Teen (female lead role).

fanny

sarNie Adult
First was Yam and Smart. Yam is very young for him and NOW is Preem. Smart like to accept work with younger actresses. If Mint still in this or then I'll watch it for Preem and Mint.

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
I never knew she did a movie before doing lakons. Thanks Ninja. So it's finally confirmed that the last sister is Nychaa. 

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
^ No they're different girls. Ice is the one with the jacket and Nycha is the one with red lips. I saw a few other pictures on IG and noticed Alex Rendell and Louis Scott was there at the fitting so I'm assuming they're the two other praeks along with Smart. The script writer seems to be Khun Kartar. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ice is beautiful ^^ she hangs out with Chalida and their mutual friend Patty:) I'm so happy to see her playing a nangek role !!! Ahhh and Nycha too. That girl is super adorable !!! Omg and Preem too. Preem is def one who I adore. I am loving the cast !!!

As for the pra'ek if it is true. I am happy for Alex Rendell^^ reunion for Louis and Smart haah