[Ch3] Sapai Jao (Broadcastthai)

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I noticed most of the remakes would cast a few of the old actors from the old/original lakorn versions.

hazelsky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the pictures!
Namtarn and Alek are looking good.
I love her pig tails. She looks great with any hair style, but she looks adorable here. :D

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
somehow Namtarn and Prang they kind of resemble i hope Prang play as Namtarn older sister 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Is Alek dating anyone? I see his pics on a lot of Caleb's Instagram especially on Joy R Instagram.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Is Alek dating anyone? I see his pics on a lot of Caleb's Instagram especially on Joy R Instagram.
Lek and Joy were paired up in Kuan Kaaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai. They were so cute together! That's why fans want them to pair up again.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Lek and Joy were paired up in Kuan Kaaan Tong Gub Gang Por Pla Lai. They were so cute together! That's why fans want them to pair up again.
Oh so they're not dating?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
Oh so they're not dating?
They're not. Joy is not interested in dating anyone. She wants to remain single for the rest of her life. It'd take a miracle for a man to persuade that woman. Lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
They're not. Joy is not interested in dating anyone. She wants to remain single for the rest of her life. It'd take a miracle for a man to persuade that woman. Lol.
lol... she wants to be stress free. I thought she was Dating Nott. when did they broke up?

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Koy123 said:
lol... she wants to be stress free. I thought she was Dating Nott. when did they broke up?
They've never dated. Nott was courting her for 5 years+ and then gave up. Lol.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Bahahahaa my jaw literally dropped when I read that from pantip. Can't believe Richy and A were able to kick Prang out of this role. I have no interest for this remake now. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
A Supachai using tactics to get his way is nothing new for me but of all of his new girls, whyyy Richy? Diana would have been a better choice even though she already has TRKJ or he could have pushed Gapp or even Korkwann since all those girls have better star potential. I just fail to understand what A sees in Richy hahaha. That's why I always say, in this generation talent is not even important anymore. It's all about the connections you have. I don't just say things for nothing lol. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Richy (and Prang) both look younger than Namtarn. How's that going to work? I liked Aon/Tookta's pair a lot more in the older version than the main couple of Kong/Vicky

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Lol! I honestly don't understand how many times Broadcast needs to change their minds until they officially cast someone as Srijittra. At this point, anyone is fine to me with the exception of Richy. Judging from the stylist's IG, it seems like Nychaa is going to be Srijittra and if that's the case, I'd be super duper happy. She is too cute for words and would make a lovely pairing with Lek. She doesn't look older than Namtarn but then when has lakorns castings ever been accurate/realistic? We're in the generation where 15 year olds are playing business women haha.