sarNie Adult
yuijbj said:
Keeping crossed that Ken T will say yes.   This pra-ek role is really good.  :D
And also hoping for a good nang-ek.

What the character of the pra-ek is ???

Does anyone know the storyline???

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hopefully Ken is in here because like I mentioned in the Mafia series, I've been dying to see Ken in a period lakorn!!!!!

yuijbj

sarNie Hatchling
angelcrystal said:
What the character of the pra-ek is ???

Does anyone know the storyline???
M.R.Kittirajnarin or Chai Rong aka Khunchai Rong  was supposed to get into an arranged marriage with Srijittra, the older daughter of Rachadamri family.  He hesitated because he's alreary been in love with Ying Koy aka Khunying Koy but his family refused to let him marry a divorced woman.   Srijittra is an obedient daughter so she agrees easily and preparing to be a royal in-law by learning manner stuffs at Pra-ek's palace.    Chai Rong completely ignores Srijittra so she feels really sad and instead she feels more comfortable with the funny M.R.Bodintararajsongpol or Chai Lek.  

One day, Srijittra's younger sister, Salin, went to visit her sister at Pra-ek's palace and found Chai Rong and his lover Ying Koy exchange kisses...   Salin then trys to find a way to help her sister from the unwanted marriage.....  

There'll be twisted stories that make Salin and Chai Rong become close to each other and finally fall in love. :D

The 2002 version of Sapai Jao was a big hit!   Very fun!     So I really hope Ken will say yes. ^^
If so, this will be Ken's first period drama in yearsssssss!!!!

Neung Nai Saung (2005)

2013 Ken

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Omg, Ken would look so good. I can already imagine him with that handsome period look!! I hope he says yes too! I have a feeling he might accept it because its a period and he hasn't done one for a while...a VERY long while.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay...totally waiting to see Ken in a period lakorn so im totally down!!! Now if da n'ek is just Ann lol it will be a hit for sure lolololol!!!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay! Hopefully he do accept this. Um.. I wonder, who will be his nang'ek???? Thanks for the storyline, yuijbj. Sounds like a good one. I'll check the old version out. :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Sweet_09 said:
Okay...totally waiting to see Ken in a period lakorn so im totally down!!! Now if da n'ek is just Ann lol it will be a hit for sure lolololol!!!
OMG! Seriously! This is the perfect script! KA have done all the genres there are, comedy, romantic, sad, drama...etc...now all they need is a period lakorn! I'm exited now. Can we go request Anne? Haha. What's Broadcast Thai's official website. I'll go use google translate to translate my request into Thai. Hahaha.

fanny

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is good, but one thing I don't like about was n'ek and pek's younger are more close to each other than pranang themself. N'ek older sister supposedly pair up with p'ek younger brother, but they're hardly see each other nor have interaction with each other.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
How are the characters?? I'm imagining pra'ek to be calm nonchalant, while nang'ek is more talkative. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ken will be playing Khun Chai Rong his is like a Chai Yai older Brother and wonder who's playing as Khun Chai Lek 
nang'ek she has an older sister will get with the younger brother 

i say Taew she is a good choice pairing with Ken another choice is Mew Nittha 
as for Chai Lek i actually come up with Lil Ken P and the older sis a good choice is Ploy Chermarn if she accept another lakorn after Sameeteetra 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sweet_09 said:
the nang'ek has to be alot younger than pra'ek

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wait a sec...the older sis will get with the younger bro?? I suppose the nang'ek and her older sis are BOTH younger than the Khun Chai's?

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
the nang'ek has to be alot younger than pra'ek

That's true. Anne looks older and IS older than Ken...by only a year though! HAHA.

By how much exactly are the pra'nang apart?? HAHA. 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
update Broadcast has open up 2 period lakorn in 2014
Sapai Jao - Ken Theeradeth ??

Bpoop Phae Saniwaat - this one is a long delay finally they found and confirm reveal the pra'ek
Pope Tanawat and Chompoo Araya

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Wait a sec...the older sis will get with the younger bro?? I suppose the nang'ek and her older sis are BOTH younger than the Khun Chai's?
the older sis she's older than the pra'ek brother so their story is older girl loves a younger boy and n'ek/p'ek is the opposite