[Ch3] Sapai Sai Lub (Quiz & Quest)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know about you, but I'm all smiling here, my face started to hurts now. :dance3: :woot: :drools: :wub:

I'll go into detail later, I don't want to spoiled for others.  SOOOOO GOOD! :yahoo:

What a great day to catch it live. Wonderful episode. :clap2: :cloud9:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
First is a little bipolar today :coverlaf:  he's trying to catch fishes in both hands. :crazy:
He's running around working over time in both, afraid to lose Mali to Pat, but he can't let Sia situation out of site as well. :D  Poor guy has to work his charms to persuade Mali. :ghehe: :wub:

'X' don't usually played small role, so I think there will be a twist in his character, I think he was the person that was going to shoot Wee. :shrug:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I love this episode so much!! :heart: Poor Wee, I feel sorry for him. He is so jealous of Pat and Malee and i like how he try to make Malee jealous. I guess Malee and Wee are strting to fall in love. Good job on Wee on what he said to Malee that got her shocked for a second. :thumbsup:
I love jealous Wee!! It okay if Malee doesnt like him, im here hehehe :wub: :wink:
YAY more jealous Wee next episode. I can't wait. urghh have to wait until 2 more days. That sucks

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
rosycake06 said:
@x0unerthanlater love your siggie and profile pix  :coolpix:

Thank you dear! I am currently infatuated with First & Kat !  :dance1:

Welcome to our little group @Mahalo! I was also surprised to find how enjoyable this lakorn was. It's so rare for an evening lakorn to be interesting. Usually they are draggy. But this is a nice relaxing lakorn. It's so goofy that the n'rais don't matter. hahah

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm on ep 6 now and I love it so far 
The first time I watched Kat in lakorn but she left me such a good impression..she is so impressive, I like her character a lot
I like First since the lakorn with Yard..First&Kat's chemistry is nice..I like Pat too, he quiet cute even with his beard

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@hana haha yes me too with Duang taa nai duang jai. I was mesmerized with him the minute he got out of the car and asked if everyone was alright. i had the same reaction Yardthip had. Ouii! We've come a long with this guy!!

x0unerthanlater

Ahhh, today's episode was pretty good. Jealous Wee and then jealous Mali lolol When his mom told him that Mali & Pat liked each other he goes, "That's impossible. Mali is my wife-to-be she wouldn't be interested in any other guy, especially not with my own 'brother'. Stop saying these things." The look on the mom's face after that was hilarious!

When Mali was mopping the floor, Wee comes in:

W: "Khun Wipawee has left."
M: "So what? Do we have to light fireworks and celebrate?"
W: "Hey. Ever since you've gotten a new bestfriend you don't tease or joke with me anymore. Call me 'Wee ka' so it doesn't seem so distant."
M: "Uh, if there's nothing else please don't interupt during my working time."
W: "I'm not interrupting. I wanted to say I miss... " (can be interpreted as 'I miss you')
M: "You miss?"
*Wee nods*
W: "Yes, I miss... I miss our 1 hour promise."
M: "Uhhh, it's alright. I've been busy. You can forget it too."
W: "Hey. How can that be. I've been thinking, you have a new bestfriend and I've also been busy. I don't want us to become distant."
W: "Uh... I meant, if father found out he'd be upset. He'll think I've been negligent. Let's go."

During their Judo practice...

*Mali flips him on the ground*
M: "Are you alright? Would it be better if your brother Pat taught you instead?"

*Mali hits him in a flash*
M: "You've gotten faster, but not fast enough."

Lol Wee pretends to be hurt and locks her in his arms.
M: "Hey! You got me while I was unawares! It's cheating!."
W: "I'm not cheating. You're the one who's weak towards me..."
M: "Who's weak towards you?"
W: "Even though I may not be as good as Pat, but... I still caught you."
*She head butts him*
M: "Dream on, - with those meager skills, that you can catch me."

SO CUTE!

rosycake06

sarNie Egg
omg!! love today's episode..there were a lot of cute scene between Wee and Malee and their love is progressing so nicely too..
2 more days til the next ep. cant wait.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@xOuner, I am still blushing and smiling thinking about their scenes together today :crush:  super sweet. :bravo:

I think I'll go watch the episode again soon :whahuh:  HAHA

Come on Monday come soonnnnnnnnnnnn! :clap:

x0unerthanlater

@Maya, Me too! It was sooooooo... sweet. Made me giggle like a little school girl,  :coverlaf:  :bhehe:

Monday seriously needs to be tomorrow!  :rolleyes1:

x0unerthanlater

cr: Pantip

kattrinnaya : Wee ka, do you miss Mali [me]?
kattrinnayafanclub: Yessssss.

Adorable pic! & I love First's hair like that!!

cr: pantip

Ms. Pretty & Mr. Handsome!  :heart:  :heart:

Practice together but a way for closeness??

cr: pantip

Wee is so mischievous. He knew this sport would bring them closer.  :thumbsup:  He wanted to hug his Malika.  :kiss:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG Kat looks so pretty!! :shock2:  First is handsome too!! I love his hair style. OMG im melting here :drools: I can't get enough of them. Perfect couple right there.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I loved this episode. Almost everything is there. Jealousy, hugging, only missing the kiss. So adorable, Wee Kid teung. Can't wait for the next episode. I'm gonna die waiting.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater,  your translations are on point! They were exact meanings word for word. I wish I can translate like that. Lol. My vocabulary is all over the place. Haha. Today's episode caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting Wee to openly show his possessiveness of Malee. I can't believe he's already making moves towards her when just a couple episodes ago he doesn't even want to touch her. Lol. I really want them to have a scene where Malee gets all dolled up and Wee becomes mesmerized by her beauty. Her wardrobe fits her character, but I know Kat's a beauty in real life so I want her to upgrade her look in here sometimes also. I can't wait until the truth is revealed that Malee is a cop. Considering that Wee is a judge, hasn't he ever thought about getting a background check on his soon to be bride instead of interrogating her about her identity? Lol.   

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
x0unerthanlater said:

That's strange... have you tried refreshing?

OK I can see it now after restarting my computer. :)

Thank you for the pictures... aaahhh they look so good together.  Kat's eyes doesn't look so big in those pictures. :lol: She look really pretty here and love both of them, looking good. :wub:

Mahalo said:
x0unerthanlater,  your translations are on point! They were exact meanings word for word. I wish I can translate like that. Lol. My vocabulary is all over the place. Haha. Today's episode caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting Wee to openly show his possessiveness of Malee. I can't believe he's already making moves towards her when just a couple episodes ago he doesn't even want to touch her. Lol. I really want them to have a scene where Malee gets all dolled up and Wee becomes mesmerized by her beauty. Her wardrobe fits her character, but I know Kat's a beauty in real life so I want her to upgrade her look in here sometimes also. I can't wait until the truth is revealed that Malee is a cop. Considering that Wee is a judge, hasn't he ever thought about getting a background check on his soon to be bride instead of interrogating her about her identity? Lol.   

Yes agree, xOuner did a wonderful jobs on the translation. :thumbsup:

Me too Mahalo, my English and grammar are pretty bad, that's why even though I know and understand Thai, I still watch my lakorn with subbed if they're available and impressed with other translator/subbers works and vocabulary. :yes:

Even on today episode he seems distance from her, then all of suddenly he was being nice to her, that's why I said he was a little bipolar. :bhehe:  I guess when he saw how fast and comfortable Mali and Pat was together, he's afraid of losing her, so he'll go drop his sweetness a little here and there for her to dwell over since he can't really drop Sia's daughter because he need to use her to get into her house.

It's funny that his mother think that by bringing in Pat, things will change, little did she knows that it will make Wee more jealous and in love with Mali faster. :clap: :drool: