[CH3] Sapai Sai Strong (Good Feeling): Pon Nawasch/ Nychaa Nuttanicha

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg! FINALLY! So excited!! I’ve been waiting!!! Can someone post the synopsis? Please!... I haven’t been watching any ch3 dramas lately, but definitely looking forward to this 1, tho it’s most likely going to air next year ugh the waiting game begins... And Wow! Pon already has 3 dramas lined up + this 1,= his 4th. He’s keeping himself busy! Ch3 really promoting him.

Last edited:

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Omg! FINALLY! So excited!! I’ve been waiting!!! Can someone post the synopsis? Please!... I haven’t been watching any ch3 dramas lately, but definitely looking forward to this 1, tho it’s most likely going to air next year ugh the waiting game begins... And Wow! Pon already has 3 dramas lined up + this 1,= his 4th. He’s keeping himself busy! Ch3 really promoting him.

Phawinee must sign marriage certification with Noppanai in oder to take care her niece for Srikarnda, her sister who die from sadness because of being bullied by mother and sister in law. Srikanda, is beautifully perfect woman who is proudly present by her father. She had fallen in love with Noppanai even father disallow it, then decide to elope with that is cause of his anger and sadness

Phawinee doesn't see her sister until one day at university. She look differently from past, seem to be thinner and dpressed. Eventually getting ill and die. Phawikee is so angry with this. She decide to sign the marriage certification with the deal of untouch from Noppanai. He accept it because love his son so much

After that, move into his small house where her sister lived, must fight with Nuansamorn and Chailairueng who is Noppanai mother and sister. She won't give in them like her sister and will revenge fod.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Phawinee must sign marriage certification with Noppanai in oder to take care her niece for Srikarnda, her sister who die from sadness because of being bullied by mother and sister in law. Srikanda, is beautifully perfect woman who is proudly present by her father. She had fallen in love with Noppanai even father disallow it, then decide to elope with that is cause of his anger and sadness

Phawinee doesn't see her sister until one day at university. She look differently from past, seem to be thinner and dpressed. Eventually getting ill and die. Phawikee is so angry with this. She decide to sign the marriage certification with the deal of untouch from Noppanai. He accept it because love his son so much

After that, move into his small house where her sister lived, must fight with Nuansamorn and Chailairueng who is Noppanai mother and sister. She won't give in them like her sister and will revenge fod.
ThankYou!!... Anyone watched the old version?? How was it??

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
ThankYou!!... Anyone watched the old version?? How was it??
I’ve gone back to watch the original version from time to time. I love, love the original one, it’s one of my favorites. I like how n’ek is strong and how she deals with her mother in law. P’ek is a mama’s boy though, he really didn’t do much. The weird thing about this lakorn is that p’ek is nek’s brother in law and she got with him.
This lakorn has been remake 3 or 4 times already, but none was as good as the original, IMO.
I am excited to see Nychaa and Pon in this version though!!

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know what happened but I really like Nychaa when she first started. Then it fizzled out and I haven't able to finish any of her lakorns. But Pon and Nychaa does look compatible. Yup, all the remakes hasn't been as good. Hopefully this one can measure up.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nychaa made such a cute couple with Alex in that three couples lakorn. She shine more in that lakorn with Toey and Pon and had so much chemistry with Pon. Her lakorn With Alek and Pon looks promising and can’t wait to see it.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I liked Nychaa with Pon and Toey. Other than that, I haven’t really watched much of her. I think she’s cute though. Pon is my favorite so I’m really excited to see them in their own lakorn. I like Toey too so that’s why it was hard figuring out who I was shippin her with. Glad Toey character sucked in that lakorn so that helped haha.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Can someone tell me if nycha is single or not… lol. Is she with Tono? Cause Are you guys just going to ignore the fact that Pon’s ideal type is Nycha. He was her FC even before they worked together in plerngPrangThian too. So cute how he talks about her in this clip and how he’s shy but admits to how her smile melts him lmao. He’s shy but also very straightforward too lmao I bet he’s super happy to be her pa’ek again cause boy I’m so excited! http://instagr.am/p/CZBzVMxowRR/