[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Darn thing :( ! I tried searching up for another Sawan Biang summary, but it gave me the previous versions' summary... Chhhh!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
these pics are soo good...come on now..you cant tell me that they dont have "that chemistry" ..seriously i can see these two having an affair..no joke
Seriously...i'm a lilo scare..i love P'Ken & P'Noi 2gether though...wouldn't change 'em for the other three girls..Aom/ Ann / Janie..maybe Aom..but now tat they are having a child 2gether..no way in hell...i hope they last forever and ever...we don't want another Kavee now do we...LOL :lol: ..but i wouldn't be surprise if they were having an affair...goodness i thought someting was going on w/ him & Janie too..cuz she was frequently visiting him on set last time...she even had a part in Oum Ruk w/ Ann & him...hmm..wonder if she'll butt in on Sawan Bieng too since she was at the shooting a lot..she get a lilo annoying sometimes...sorrie ..love her though :wub: :ph34r:

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Seriously! I could just imagine them having an affair, too.lol. Ken wouldn't do such a thing though. He's a sweet heart :wub: .

tinah

sarNie Coma
Seriously...i'm a lilo scare..i love P'Ken & P'Noi 2gether though...wouldn't change 'em for the other three girls..Aom/ Ann / Janie..maybe Aom..but now tat they are having a child 2gether..no way in hell...i hope they last forever and ever...we don't want another Kavee now do we...LOL :lol: ..but i wouldn't be surprise if they were having an affair...goodness i thought someting was going on w/ him & Janie too..cuz she was frequently visiting him on set last time...she even had a part in Oum Ruk w/ Ann & him...hmm..wonder if she'll butt in on Sawan Bieng too since she was at the shooting a lot..she get a lilo annoying sometimes...sorrie ..love her though :wub: :ph34r:
haha maybe she wanted to be apart of SB. shes already cheering for the lakorn even before it came on air. not to mention, she was at the closing party too.her, ken and anne should do a lakorn together one day

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
haha maybe she wanted to be apart of SB. shes already cheering for the lakorn even before it came on air. not to mention, she was at the closing party took. her, ken and anne should do a lakorn together one day
Then who would be the n'ek to that one? Ken's sweet heart or his #1 n'ek? lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
okay i'm gonna go craize...well anywayz wishbonoki is almost subbing episode 3..thank goodness i dunnot wat i'll do w/ out her..but anyways...have i ever mention how much i freaking love the script!! P'Ken's lines are so cool / cruel / smart...wen stupid leela was trying 2 get smart by saying "was tat answer wise enough for you" wen Ken asked her why she had his mother's neckalace on...and he was like " tat was the most selfish and stupid answer i have ever heard...if i were you i would be too ashame to even speak it...it seem the more you speak the stupider you get.." LOL i laughed my butt of...goodness if i were on the set..i would run on camera and give Kavee a high five..muahaha

and i love how he beats around the bush..i like how he uses like metaphors..i love tat part he said "did you tink of it yourself or someone blow it into your ears"...LOL and also wen his dad told him 2 let of of the old tings...he was like " why did you suddenly wanna become a psychologist outta the blue" muahahah...so funnie..who wrote the lines? goodness....

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously! I could just imagine them having an affair, too.lol. Ken wouldn't do such a thing though. He's a sweet heart :wub: .
let's hope he is...LOL..but he does seem like a totallie sweetheart..tat's why it's such a lost to us girls..good looking..great body...not to mention..a killer laugh..and a sweetheart..wat else can u ask for...maybe the unmarrie part..ahhaha

haha maybe she wanted to be apart of SB. shes already cheering for the lakorn even before it came on air. not to mention, she was at the closing party too.her, ken and anne should do a lakorn together one day
Janie, Ken and Ann...wow! can we handle that...LOL

Then who would be the n'ek to that one? Ken's sweet heart or his #1 n'ek? lol
are u talking about Noi or Janie....i tink Noi rite...hmm..who would be the nang'ek...hard choice...better yet Noi / Ken / Aom..since Noi & Aom are good friends..tat'll be exciting 2 see.... :yahoo: