[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg! poor khune kid had to hear the convo between kawee & leela! how saddd!!!
& narin over heard him say everything is a game! omg. this is sad.... i'm cryinnng.... wahhhhhh.....

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
I checked this post before I left for school and it was on page 276.... :mellow: :lol:

i think that would make the lakorn just super twisted & i love it. :lol: cuz we all know that kawee aint gonna do it. he hates leela with a passion so i don't think he'll do it. shoot, i know i wouldn't. he'll probably blackmail her some way or tell leela that he's in love with narin & that would just make leela go crazy. Leela's in love with kawee & if kawee tells her that he's in love with narin, oh hell the world's gonna end for leela & bam! just like that kawee wins. :)
Exactly. The show would be over in what? 10 episodes or so? I'd like to think it wouldn't happen. But you can never tell with the writers. I thought Jam Leuy had at least another 2 episodes, but it was over before we could see a baby.

I've seen Lyn's caps for Episode 7. I'm still waiting on the rest of her commentary & wishboniko's subs (I'm so thankful for them :D ).

Now the million dollar question is: WHAT DID KHUN KID DO TO THE WILL?

Here are some of my theories:

1. He left every dime to Narin because she did for his son, what he, as his father could not do: change Kawee for the better.

2. He split the estate between Leela and Kawee...BUT Kawee cannot inherit his part of the fortune until he marries Narin.

3. He left Leela all of the money (dumb I know..) and Kawee is BROKE.

4. He left all of the money to Kawee, but he cannot get the money until he marries Narin OR Leela.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I checked this post before I left for school and it was on page 276.... :mellow: :lol:
Exactly. The show would be over in what? 10 episodes or so? I'd like to think it wouldn't happen. But you can never tell with the writers. I thought Jam Leuy had at least another 2 episodes, but it was over before we could see a baby.
I've seen Lyn's caps for Episode 7. I'm still waiting on the rest of her commentary & wishboniko's subs (I'm so thankful for them :D ).

1. He left every dime to Narin because she did for his son, what he, as his father could not do: change Kawee for the better.

2. He split the estate between Leela and Kawee...BUT Kawee cannot inherit his part of the fortune until he marries Narin.

4. He left all of the money to Kawee, but he cannot get the money until he marries Narin OR Leela.
lol. omg, episode 7 is such an emotional rollercoaster! i was in tears! it was just saddddd....
i really hope that khune kid does not make kawee marry leela... i will soooo hurt myself.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg... episode 7 sure was one hell of a roller coaster... poor khune kid! can't believe he died. :lmao:
& narin... aweee... she's the victim of everything... :(
everybody's turning against kawee tooo... i still love youuu!!! :wub:
i can't wait for morrrree!!! sb rocks! :dude: [although i'm the only one posting up in here...lol]

where my ladies at???

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
lol. omg, episode 7 is such an emotional rollercoaster! i was in tears! it was just saddddd....
i really hope that khune kid does not make kawee marry leela... i will soooo hurt myself.

I know he was sad...but he's so smmmexy when he's sad. :lol:

I can see all of the evil thoughts spinning in Leela's head. It's so sad that she's jealous over someone who doesn't love her. If she really loved Narin she'd be glad that Kawee actually seems interested in Narin, totally unlike how he treated her. Except for all of the times he has rawred her, but that's beside the point lol. :lol: :lol:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this lakorn is just freaken addicting man...my gosh..i can never have enough of ken's bad boy attitude..such a friggin turn on..lol part 7 *sigh* talk about drama..geez

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
MAN!!! SAWAN BIANG EPISODE 7 WAS SO EMOTIONAL..IT CRACKED ME UP AND AND CRY AT THE SAME TIME.LMAO
I REALLY LIKE IT..AS U WATCH EPISODE 7..THEY MAKE HER STOMACH LOOK BIGGER ALREADY..WELL KINDA...BY THE WAY SHE DRESSES LIKE THOUGH...
MAN!! I CANT WAIT FOR EPISODE 8 & 9 NOW.ITS GONNA BE WAY MORE INTENSE NOW!!!
NARIN GONNA HAVE A :baby-scene-pop-corn:BABY !!!
AND KAWE IS GONNA BE AN ASS LIKE USUAL...DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT KAWEE SAID WHEN THEY WERE AT THE FLEA OR WHATEVER AND HE GAVE HER MONEY..ON THE NEXT EPISODE THOUGH..
MAN!! IM SO ANXIOUS FOR THOSE EPISODES NOW!!!
I WANNA SCREAM MY HEADS OFF NOW..I HOPE SAWAN BIANG DOESNT END TO SOON...I WANT MORE DRAMA...
IF THERES NO SAWAN BIANG..THEN WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO ONLINE??
SAWAN BIANG THE ONLEE REASON I COME ONLINE...WAITING FOR IT LIKE 24/7 EVERYDAY...LMAO...
JUST HOPE NOTHING REALLY STUPID HAPPENDS IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF EPISODES..ONLEE LITTLE DRAMA..
NO PSYCHO PARTS..HAHAHA...LMAO..=P... :lol: I WANT MORE ---------> :slapandkissse3: ...HAHAH..LMAO... :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know he was sad...but he's so smmmexy when he's sad. :lol:
I can see all of the evil thoughts spinning in Leela's head. It's so sad that she's jealous over someone who doesn't love her. If she really loved Narin she'd be glad that Kawee actually seems interested in Narin, totally unlike how he treated her. Except for all of the times he has rawred her, but that's beside the point lol. :lol: :lol:
lol. i know.. leela is just arrghh... she makes me madddd <_< leela's selfish that's why. she wants kawee to herself! that will never happen. :lol:

this lakorn is just freaken addicting man...my gosh..i can never have enough of ken's bad boy attitude..such a friggin turn on..lol part 7 *sigh* talk about drama..geez
tell me bout it! i loveee this lakorn! sooo sad. keep me on edge...

omg my heart just dropped when narin overheard kawee said she was just apart of his game... *sniff**sniff* wahhhhh... so saddd.... i feel her pain!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling

He's always playing the p'ek that everyone loves, but I think I like him best as the p'ek that everyone loves to hate. He's smmmexy as Kawee. :D :D

I hope he takes on more roles like this in the future. Maybe not as aggressive lol rawring the girl a 1000000 times in one episode, but definitely a stronger male character.

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i know.. leela is just arrghh... she makes me madddd <_< leela's selfish that's why. she wants kawee to herself! that will never happen.

I hate her, but I love Leela's character all at the same time. Along with her craziness and Kawee's rawring, I don't think I'd be as interested in this lakorn. :lol:

I can so see her pushing pregnant Narin down a flight of stairs though...so I'm glad to see that Narin gets out of the house during the next couple of episodes.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Kawee plan really did work out good. Because Leela is super jealous of Narin :lol: I do think it's very sick how Kawee figured out away to cause problems between the sisters. I just don't understand why Leela likes Kawee so much sure he's good looking and rich but he's also twisted. Then again Leela is crazy too. So, her stalking Kawee is not that much of a deal.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
I hate her, but I love Leela's character all at the same time. Along with her craziness and Kawee's rawring, I don't think I'd be as interested in this lakorn. :lol:

I can so see her pushing pregnant Narin down a flight of stairs though...so I'm glad to see that Narin gets out of the house during the next couple of episodes.
:lol: " her pushing pregnant Narin down a flight of stairs" funny ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
He's always playing the p'ek that everyone loves, but I think I like him best as the p'ek that everyone loves to hate. He's smmmexy as Kawee. :D :D

I hope he takes on more roles like this in the future. Maybe not as aggressive lol rawring the girl a 1000000 times in one episode, but definitely a stronger male character.
lol. those are the best lakorns though! lovee dramatic/pyschotic/obsessive/stalker type of lakorn. makes me :drool:

specially when pra'ek hates nang'ek at first, but changes later because he falls for nang'ek! love it! lol

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
Kawee plan really did work out good. Because Leela is super jealous of Narin :lol: I do think it's very sick how Kawee figured out away to cause problems between the sisters. I just don't understand why Leela likes Kawee so much sure he's good looking and rich but he's also twisted. Then again Leela is crazy too. So, her stalking Kawee is not that much of a deal.

I think she started off with a genuine interest in Kawee and through all of his disrespecting her, she became obsessed with him. Whatever image she has of Kawee in her mind, is warped by that same obsession.

I'm sure she's thinking that somehow she has to make him see how much better she, Leela, is than Narin and he'll fall for her.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
294 owned by Noyyy! :)
oh yeahh.. he knows leela's twisted in the head! lets keep knives & guns away from her... she might go after narin.

:lol: " her pushing pregnant Narin down a flight of stairs" funny ^_^
& let's keep leela away from stairs too... unless kawee pushes her down one :loool:

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
lol. those are the best lakorns though! lovee dramatic/pyschotic/obsessive/stalker type of lakorn. makes me :drool:

specially when pra'ek hates nang'ek at first, but changes later because he falls for nang'ek! love it! lol
I think we should make a list of all the best revenge lakorns. I know those are the only ones I seem to love. ;)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think we should make a list of all the best revenge lakorns. I know those are the only ones I seem to love. ;)
oh ... there's so manyyy... lol. i'll have to get back to you on that ^_^

omg, i get all choked up when khune kid was talking to kawee about narin... so touching

or when kawee saw the pictures of him & narin.. he's so in loveee!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

WOW!!! NICE THEORIES..=)
WERE MAKING GRET PRDICTIONS IN HERE!!!!
YEAH EVERY1 THINKING THE SAME THING AS U..I THINK....BUT IDK...
BUT THE THING IS..Y WOULD THE DAD MAKE HIM MARRY LEELA(THIS ONE GOES TO THE OTHERS)>????
WEIRD..BUT OKAIS....

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

wait so kawee can marry either narin or leela??