[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
its great over there...always up to date with news and photoshoots...haha thats why i go there..oh and to post banners...here at sarnworld, you can mostly find me here in the lakorn threads
hahah i like cheesy pick up lines if i get a real good LAUGH out of them like...daym girl, you must be a parking ticket, cause you got FINE written all over you....HAHAHA......i still laugh anytime i hear this
oh man, do you got a myspace, i got one too...whats yours?..i go on about once a week too hahaha...i havent been there in a while

where did noy go??
omg. im sorry riah! it said i was the last one to post so i didn't check. lmao. but my spacer is

http://www.myspace.com/ohsnapzitsnoyyy

I can do it!!! Thanks so much!!
My brother wants to play Badminton so I'll be back to spam later!! Be back in 30 min or so!! See you!

no problem hunn. ^_^

u00htg2

sarNie Hatchling
Just watching the part where they're opening the will. Narin couldn't make it because she was looking for a house to rent.

Cash in bank split in half between Leela and Kawee.
Land to Kawee except for house in Chiang Mia which was bought after the marriage, given to Leela.
Jewelry after the marriage to Leela.
All stocks 70% to Kawee and 30% to Leela and Kawee is the chairman of the company.
The house to be shared between Kawee and Leela, no one from Leela's family can be kicked out of the house. If anyone breaks this, the house will be sold and proceeds given to charity.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
just got done watching part 8..and oh my..ken........my poor baby....lol i mean i know ken is mean and all but damn..lol i think it was noy that commented that ken can be her baby daddy anyday...HAHA...**high5** to you girl...lol even though he's not a fresh meat anymore..i wouldn't mind taking a bite out of him..lol i cant wait for the next part..omg..so exciting..i see ken crying in the rain..and ann saying that he's not the baby daddy?? wth..gosh..ken is crying so much in this lakorn..i cant help but be in tears with him=[

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
just got done watching part 8..and oh my..ken........my poor baby....lol i mean i know ken is mean and all but damn..lol i think it was noy that commented that ken can be her baby daddy anyday...HAHA...**high5** to you girl...lol even though he's not a fresh meat anymore..i wouldn't mind taking a bite out of him..lol i cant wait for the next part..omg..so exciting..i see ken crying in the rain..and ann saying that he's not the baby daddy?? wth..gosh..ken is crying so much in this lakorn..i cant help but be in tears with him=[

oh yeahh he can be my baby daddy! i don't care if he's not fresh meat or not, i'll take him anywaise! hehe :lol:

omg, i know ken just does such a great job! specially when he cries.. *gasps* it just breaks me heart..

i say it takes a REAL man to cry. ken's a real man alright! ^_^

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg. im sorry riah! it said i was the last one to post so i didn't check. lmao. but my spacer is

http://www.myspace.com/ohsnapzitsnoyyy

no problem hunn. ^_^
its all good!! well i just added you hun! hahaha...i havent changed the layout of my page for like 2 years now...i gotta change it soon

anyways, i'm gonna watch ratree somosorn tonight. b4 i go to bed...i havnet had time to watch it yet...and in episode 8, it looks like ken is going nuts w/o her!! so cute

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
the preview for 2mrw's ep looks soo good!!!! but..wut the fudge?? when she said that louis was her baby daddy..dammm girls...i wanted to slap her! seriously, it jux made me mad. why say that??? obviously the poor guy is in love wid chu!!! dammit!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
omg.. you might want to turn away when narin barfs... kinda gross.. freaking Tom ain't doing anything but look at her barf... what the hell.. some kind of help he is. <_<
:loool: Thats what i thought! If he really cared he could have done something, like take her to the hospital.

It was tear of joy. :lol: Inside Narin's mind, "Yes I am pregnant with Kawee's child."
:loool: Never thought of that! lol! She was so happy it was Kawee's child that she cried! But i also feel sad for her the same time, she never wanted his child, well not yet, just his love for the first part.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
just finish watching ratree samosorn...omg..it was just hilarious..lol ken is always looking mighty tasty..mmmmmm baby..lol but it was only half show..the other half will be next week..omg..they were cracking up big time..*sigh* gosh ken..why did you get marry so soon..."if only" lol

oh yes noy...ken can be my baby daddy anyday too...lol how hot can he get...my gosh..when he cries...its still hot..when he's shy..ooohhh...when he's mean..damn baby!!! lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Just read the preview at lyn's blog!!!

It's so interesting!!

Its making me kinda going crazy to wait for tomorrow!!! He said she should have told him so he could take responsibility! Such a loving guy even though he was an A-hole almost the whole time to Narin!

Kawee is going deeper and deeper into depression! His dad died! The girl he love's claims his child is not his!

It looked like he was bleeding so he must have gotten hit by a car. Narin just made Kawee sad! He even said she was not good!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
the preview for 2mrw's ep looks soo good!!!! but..wut the fudge?? when she said that louis was her baby daddy..dammm girls...i wanted to slap her! seriously, it jux made me mad. why say that??? obviously the poor guy is in love wid chu!!! dammit!

Me too! Sometimes girls are dumb when the guy comes and confess.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
just finish watching ratree samosorn...omg..it was just hilarious..lol ken is always looking mighty tasty..mmmmmm baby..lol but it was only half show..the other half will be next week..omg..they were cracking up big time..*sigh* gosh ken..why did you get marry so soon..."if only" lol

oh yes noy...ken can be my baby daddy anyday too...lol how hot can he get...my gosh..when he cries...its still hot..when he's shy..ooohhh...when he's mean..damn baby!!! lol
haha. i agree wid chu! :D he's helluh sexy!! 24/7! haha.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Just read the preview at lyn's blog!!!

It's so interesting!!

Its making me kinda going crazy to wait for tomorrow!!! He said she should have told him so he could take responsibility! Such a loving guy even though he was an A-hole almost the whole time to Narin!

Kawee is going deeper and deeper into depression! His dad died! The girl he love's claims his child is not his!

It looked like he was bleeding so he must have gotten hit by a car. Narin just made Kawee sad! He even said she was not good!
OMGawd! i kno riiitE? he's the one that tormented her to the point of exhaustion and what not..now he's all in love with her but he's such a dummie to not realize it sooner! err. haha. i wanna know why he's bleeding in the middle of the night...and did you see that LEELA [dat psycho b!tch] found him? NAH-UH! breeziE, you ain't gunna molest him dis time. shoo...besta not!

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Me too! Sometimes girls are dumb when the guy comes and confess.
narin...narin....narin...you should be proud and happy dat you his baby momma! haha. man..but damm..i wonder if lum knows that she was prego before she even said to kawee that lum da baby daddy....hmm....