[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha! traitor to Harit?LOL he's hot too, i just love Ken more..ahha
lol yeah. i had JLR fever but now i'm totally obsessed with SB! rock on! i seriously felt like i was going nuts in class today cuz i was waiting to get home & watch SB! lol I love ken! ^_^

choo

sarNie Adult
lol yeah. i had JLR fever but now i'm totally obsessed with SB! rock on! i seriously felt like i was going nuts in class today cuz i was waiting to get home & watch SB! lol I love ken! ^_^
haha i know what you mean..!! lol my friend and i talk about SB between our breaks in class..LOL are you working on your new mv? i still need to upload ep 10..wanna add some more to my new vid..:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
haha i know what you mean..!! lol my friend and i talk about SB between our breaks in class..LOL are you working on your new mv? i still need to upload ep 10..wanna add some more to my new vid..:)
lol yup. i'm slowlyyy working on it... haha. :lol: i wanna see your mv! ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep.11 was good. so sweet the part at the hospital. Ken play as a loving caring guy so well, it doesn't look like he's acting but it's really who he is. aw i'm so jealous of Noi that she get a loving husband like Ken. i especially like the scene in the truck when he was taking her to the hospital after she faint and he saw blood on her legs. Ken play this scene so well he make me believe he is worry about Ann a lot and scare something will happen to her. i cry watching this scene but it was a happy cry though. it was a very touching scene for me. next part will be sad again. he should tell her he love her because she think he was nice to her just because of the baby.

choo

sarNie Adult
lol i'm thinking about doing a "sexy kawee" mv too..lol still messing around with it htough..so probably be done next weekishh..this weekend, i'm heading down there! ehhe well to LA with my fam for an airshow..ahah

choo

sarNie Adult
Ep.11 was good. so sweet the part at the hospital. Ken play as a loving caring guy so well, it doesn't look like he's acting but it's really who he is. aw i'm so jealous of Noi that she get a loving husband like Ken. i especially like the scene in the truck when he was taking her to the hospital after she faint and he saw blood on her legs. Ken play this scene so well he make me believe he is really worry about Ann. i cry watching this scene but it was a happy cry though. such touching scene for me. next part will be sad again. he should tell her he love her because she think he was nice to her just because of the baby.
omgggg that's my favorite part too, I cried with Kawee's tears+worriness...ahhh

>>>lol did you see my post this morning?aah I was like, "Kawee turned into Ken now!" haha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ep.11 was good. so sweet the part at the hospital. Ken play as a loving caring guy so well, it doesn't look like he's acting but it's really who he is. aw i'm so jealous of Noi that she get a loving husband like Ken. i especially like the scene in the truck when he was taking her to the hospital after she faint and he saw blood on her legs. Ken play this scene so well he make me believe he is really worry about Ann. i cry watching this scene but it was a happy cry though. such touching scene for me. next part will be sad again. he should tell her he love her because she think he was nice to her just because of the baby.
omg wasn't this episode just heart touching! it melted my heart! ^_^

lol i'm thinking about doing a "sexy kawee" mv too..lol still messing around with it htough..so probably be done next weekishh..this weekend, i'm heading down there! ehhe well to LA with my fam for an airshow..ahah
awwee. how exciting. i can't stand the noise of airplane & air crafts.. hear them all the damn time... get annoyed. lol

choo

sarNie Adult
haha, my dad's so into all that air jets/plane stuff..lol I haven't gone to one in the longesttt time..not ever since childhood days..haha so i'm looking forward to it..

EP. 11 seriously was sooo sweet..*sighs

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

Next Wednesday's episode.
awee thanks for sharing lynda! all i gotta say is i aint letting no guy touch my feet, i'm ticklish. lol.

haha, my dad's so into all that air jets/plane stuff..lol I haven't gone to one in the longesttt time..not ever since childhood days..haha so i'm looking forward to it..

EP. 11 seriously was sooo sweet..*sighs
awee. they have an airshow every october in san diego. pretty cool, just noise. lol.

choo

sarNie Adult
awee thanks for sharing lynda! all i gotta say is i aint letting no guy touch my feet, i'm ticklish. lol.
awee. they have an airshow every october in san diego. pretty cool, just noise. lol.
ahha seriously?? they use to do it like annually back home here. but now they stopped doing it..not sure why..but yeah, supposely the one in LA's gonna be big? ahah yep, lots of noises.

lol, i'll let Ken touch my feet anytime.LOL i just dunno about letting him clip my toenails..LOL i'm so afraid of other ppl cutting my nails..lOL i'll do it myself, I prefer a foot massage though!hahaha

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i'm restraining myself from reading any spoilers..ahah thanks lynda for the pics...:)<3
lol. mee too! rather watch it & be surprised. hehe.

ahha seriously?? they use to do it like annually back home here. but now they stopped doing it..not sure why..but yeah, supposely the one in LA's gonna be big? ahah yep, lots of noises.

lol, i'll let Ken touch my feet anytime.LOL i just dunno about letting him clip my toenails..LOL i'm so afraid of other ppl cutting my nails..lOL i'll do it myself, I prefer a foot massage though!hahaha
oh noo.. not me.. i hate massages...specially since i'm super ticklish.. creeps me out.. haha. ken can do anything else.. but no massage or foot rubs... i'm good off that! :lol:

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. mee too! rather watch it & be surprised. hehe.
oh noo.. not me.. i hate massages...specially since i'm super ticklish.. creeps me out.. haha. ken can do anything else.. but no massage or foot rubs... i'm good off that! :lol:
lol i use to be ticklish too..but if he's a good massager/rubber, haha it should be fine.+) hmm.. i wonder how the new one with Aff is coming along..I wanna see how much chemistry they have together too..:) i'm excited for them..:)

440 owned by CHONG!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

lol i use to be ticklish too..but if he's a good massager/rubber, haha it should be fine.+) hmm.. i wonder how the new one with Aff is coming along..I wanna see how much chemistry they have together too..:) i'm excited for them..:)

440 owned by CHONG!!!

lol. i heard ken/aff's lakorn isn't gonna air til the end of the year.. such a long time!

choo

sarNie Adult
lol. i heard ken/aff's lakorn isn't gonna air til the end of the year.. such a long time!
no wayy really??ahh...:( i guess that leaves time for him to be a good daddy to his baby..:) oh or wait' nvm he's probably done shooting it??already?

noy, i'm heading off..lol i'm starting to see things kinda sidewayish..lol crazyy..off to bed now..see you all tom...:)!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no wayy really??ahh...:( i guess that leaves time for him to be a good daddy to his baby..:) oh or wait' nvm he's probably done shooting it??already?

noy, i'm heading off..lol i'm starting to see things kinda sidewayish..lol crazyy..off to bed now..see you all tom...:)!!!
did they? i dont know.. loll

alright chong! have a good nite & sweet dreams! but don't be dreaming about my ken now! <_< he's off-limits! ;)