[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
PREGNANT ALERT!!!!!!
ei, guys...

Noi's pregnant... (i bet Ken can't wait to see it!)

Narin is pregnant too.... (since im watching SB...)

then, on the other hand...

my friend is pregnant... (big problem... cause her BF wants her to abort it... )

then, another big problem... my cousin who ran away recently because the truth is she is pregnant. she's staying in my house right now.
why is everybody getting pregnant!?![/color][/size][/font]
Tell me about it, two of my aunts are preg too. Um and so are my two friend. i was like omg!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Tell me about it, two of my aunts are preg too. Um and so are my two friend. i was like omg!

well, it's really complicated like i've never expected...

my friend was crying few days ago and called me that she wants to sleep in my house just for a night, then she came around by 2AM. she was crying coz she got pregnant... though she knew that it is sinful to abort it but they have no choice coz the DADDY of her baby in the tummy is her FIRST COUSIN, which also her BF.

my cousin ran away recently and she came here at my house to stay for awhile.... my brother is advising her not to abort and tell her mom and dad about the situation.. but she's afraid, also she and her bf wanted to abort it.. its still not sure if they gonna do it....

everybody's getting pregnant.... also im experiencing that all i hear is they are planning to ABORT it....

VERY SINFUL INDEED!!!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
PREGNANT ALERT!!!!!!
ei, guys...

i can't believe this....

my friend is pregnant... (big problem... cause her BF wants her to abort it... )

then, another big problem... my cousin who ran away recently because the truth is she is pregnant. she's staying in my house right now.
why is everybody getting pregnant!?!

ehehe...u're too cute found out Noi was pregnant like 5 months ago..i wonder how far along is she?? i heard it's a baby girl just like how P'Ken wanted it..he wanted a baby girl first...aww wat a sweetheart :wub:

tat's horrible news :( i'm strictly against abortion..i hope she thinks everything through b4 she does it :unsure:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ok...thinking about it...it is TOTALLY not fair. I mean, some of you are gonna be at home on the computer. Aw man! I'm gonna go crazy at work tomorrow! I can already sense it.

Can I ask a favor? Whoever the future claimant shall be, can you please add my name too? Please don't be stingy. I mean, I know I would NEVER do that for anyone, but most of you are more kind-hearted than I am.
Ceda u're such a loser girlfriend..i would add u're name but sadly i dun tink i'll get it this week and next..i'm deadly packed w/ end of the year stuff **tears** :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
ehehe...u're too cute found out Noi was pregnant like 5 months ago..i wonder how far along is she?? i heard it's a baby girl just like how P'Ken wanted it..he wanted a baby girl first...aww wat a sweetheart :wub:

tat's horrible news :( i'm strictly against abortion..i hope she thinks everything through b4 she does it :unsure:

actually i knew Noi's pregnant when i read the thread here (i think it was 200+ pages or 300+ pages) somewhere...

im certainly i am against abortion too... but their reason is they're looking at the "reality".. the fact that my friend fall in love with her cousin but then her cousin want to abort it and after abortion they're gonna end their relationship... *CRUEL*

then my cousin, i dont know... im just telling her that it's her choice... their choice... coz they did it...

i can't wait to see the ending of SB and Narin's baby.... lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
PREGNANT ALERT!!!!!!

ei, guys...

i can't believe this....

Because gas prices are getting too high. That or there is something in the water.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
PREGNANT ALERT!!!!!!
ei, guys...

i can't believe this....

Well...my sister-in-law is pregnant. My friend/cousin is pregnant and just got married. I didn't know why she got married, but I found out that was why. My co-worker is pregnant and her bf is a total loser.

And that is too bad for your friend. I mean, she already went the wrong way when she got with her first cousin and now she's pregnant. Poor girl, she must have a lot going on her mind. And your cousin...her bf is a total jerk for wanting her to abort it. That should be totally up to her.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Because gas prices are getting too high. That or there is something in the water.

LOL...are too funny. Are you saying gas price are going up. People are staying at home more. More sex. More babies??? Sorry, that was all I could think of when I read your comment. Either that or I'm just not very smart.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
See...I said I was gonna check the thread before going to work. And guess what? I am up SUPER early. It is barely 6AM and I'm already up. I'm hecka tired. I usually don't get up and dress until 6:45AM. Look what SB has done to me. Forcing me out of bed early.

And YES! Only page 484. I was afraid the thread might jump 20 pages already!

Ok ya'll...I'll be tuning in soon. In like 3-4 hours. My lunch hour.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wait...I see Jetina and bellefire. What are you guys doing up so early. Or are you guys on the other side of the world???

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Look at me. Spamming at 6:00AM in the morning. This is not fun. I need to go back to bed.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Well...my sister-in-law is pregnant. My friend/cousin is pregnant and just got married. I didn't know why she got married, but I found out that was why. My co-worker is pregnant and her bf is a total loser.

And that is too bad for your friend. I mean, she already went the wrong way when she got with her first cousin and now she's pregnant. Poor girl, she must have a lot going on her mind. And your cousin...her bf is a total jerk for wanting her to abort it. That should be totally up to her.

yeah you're definetly right! also my friend's cousin is JERK too.... so is it alright that they have to abort the baby? i mean what about the consequences.???

btw, im trying to make Vlog right now to introduce myself and post it in youtube...

but im kinda shy.. i also wanna talk about the SB series.... but i think i'll better make it next time, IF somebody here in the forum gonna introduce their selves and also wanna talk about the sb series... i mean we are all fans here...

i must be bored that is why im making one... but its still plan...

if you guys make.. i will make too...:)

p.s.

first time to own a page. lmao

nikki1786

LizQuen
i think no one's talking here and im talking to myself only... but anyway... i'll be back after 30 mins.. need to finish a short story...:)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
tinah! by the way i love your siggy pic! ken/noi/ann. haha. cute! noi looks like she's gonna hurt anne for staring at ken. :lol:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok...just doing last check ups before I take off to work.

HELL YEAH! Not 500 yet! I shall be back and I hope I won't be too disapointed.

nikki1786

LizQuen
boring....

im just listening to NOLOGO's glua version.... im bored.... i got "writer's block" right now... i don't know what is the next scene of my story...