[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hehe hey mama...i've quite busy the past weeks after my auntie passed away...had to help out with the funeral && all that stuff...but im back now=] im so sadddddddd that this lakorn is ending=[ i've just finish watching ISWAK 2..and it was great..&& now this lakorn is ending...what am i gonna watch next=[
awee.. i'm sorry bout your auntie. i'm starting oum ruk this week. [i'm sooo behind on ken's lakorn!]

More SBMV YEAH!
lol. i'm sure you gals are tired of seeing my mvs.. i already have 6 out... lmao. i over did it.. :ph34r:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
awee.. i'm sorry bout your auntie. i'm starting oum ruk this week. [i'm sooo behind on ken's lakorn!]
lol. i'm sure you gals are tired of seeing my mvs.. i already have 6 out... lmao. i over did it.. :ph34r:

omg..lol are you freaken serious you're starting oum ruk..lol girl..that lakorn got me falling so much in love with ken..lol now thats the kind of baby daddy that i want...lol that lakorn is just full of everything..comedy...drama..love..just everything you can expect in a lakorn..im sure you'll love it=]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

Hey everyone!

I'm back!! My tournament is tomorrow so I'm going to miss Sawan Biang!! I'm going to be sad that it's ending and that I won't be here with you gals!!! :(

More Sawan Biang Mvs to watch!! I be busy all week trying to watch them all!! So many yet so good!!! :drool: We're almost at 500 so lets each that before to night if we can! Which i know we can!!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
omg..lol are you freaken serious you're starting oum ruk..lol girl..that lakorn got me falling so much in love with ken..lol now thats the kind of baby daddy that i want...lol that lakorn is just full of everything..comedy...drama..love..just everything you can expect in a lakorn..im sure you'll love it=]
lol. i know i'm probably the only one who hasn't seen oum ruk yet! lol but please don't spoil it for me! hehe. i've watch 2 episode already & i'm loving it so far. funny as hell!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult

I love Oum Ruk!! I think Ken is a Chen in real life!! He married Noi and she's pregnant!! Sex before marriage! :lol: Don't worry Noy! I didn't watch it until two months ago!!! Now I can't stop going back to re watch it!!!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
lol. i know i'm probably the only one who hasn't seen oum ruk yet! lol but please don't spoil it for me! hehe. i've watch 2 episode already & i'm loving it so far. funny as hell!

hehe ok..i wont spoil it for you..lol but i know for sure you'll love it mama=]

fun

Expired Sarnie

Hey everyone!
I'm back!! My tournament is tomorrow so I'm going to miss Sawan Biang!! I'm going to be sad that it's ending and that I won't be here with you gals!!! :(
More Sawan Biang Mvs to watch!! I be busy all week trying to watch them all!! So many yet so good!!! :drool: We're almost at 500 so lets each that before to night if we can! Which i know we can!!!

Good luck on your game.

everyone is like wow you have not seen oum ruk yet. lol.

fun

Expired Sarnie

I love Oum Ruk!! I think Ken is a Chen in real life!! He married Noi and she's pregnant!! Sex before marriage! :lol: Don't worry Noy! I didn't watch it until two months ago!!! Now I can't stop going back to re watch it!!!!
I love him as Watin too. Super sweet. God he is like the perfect man. Err that Noi! I want to be her so bad.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
put it this way..........i LOVE KEN in every lakorn that i've seen him in...........so friggen sexy!!!!!!!!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
put it this way..........i LOVE KEN in every lakorn that i've seen him in...........so friggen sexy!!!!!!!!!!!
I can’t think of a lakorn that I didn’t like Ken’s character. LOL, wait there might be one.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I can’t think of a lakorn that I didn’t like Ken’s character. LOL, wait there might be one.
oh i loved him in neung nai suang... man ken in a suit... that has got be one of the sexiest thai man that i know! drool... i'm going crazy over here! i might need some professional help after finishing all of ken's lakorn! :lol:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
oh i loved him in neung nai suang... man ken in a suit... that has got be one of the sexiest thai man that i know! drool... i'm going crazy over here! i might need some professional help after finishing all of ken's lakorn! :lol:

:lol: I never watched that Lakorn! But he is sexy in a suit, with a bow!! :lol:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh yes he was hot in NNS. One thing I didn't like was the way they had Janie's hair. I swear it bother me throughout the whole lakorn.