[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nikki1786

LizQuen
really you love the war. it was tinah who started it? who is she? i saw her name a lot.

when i hibernate my pc at 3am today... noy, posted she was heated then tinah ask why... then as i continue reading....

it was about the war...:D am i right? coz after that... i woke up... with couple of pages already... discussing about the war.

nikki1786

LizQuen
there are still spies here? wow. do they ever quit?

i think so.. they're using INVISIBLE MODE..... lol.... but its obvious that we are 7 users who are here in this thread right now... and only us... (you, me, noy, riah, ilovenumandoil) are discussing....

Xm&sX

sarNie Hatchling
when i hibernate my pc at 3am today... noy, posted she was heated then tinah ask why... then as i continue reading....

it was about the war...:D am i right? coz after that... i woke up... with couple of pages already... discussing about the war.
war, what is it good for? jackie chan's answer: absolutely nothing. whenever i see the word war, i think of rush hour.

nikki1786

LizQuen
war, what is it good for? jackie chan's answer: absolutely nothing. whenever i see the word war, i think of rush hour.

its SILENT WAR.... we didn't noticed the events anyway...the important is we talk about nothing but Ken and Ann only...:)

plus like it said... OWNING a PAGE is just for fun....:)