[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

fun

Expired Sarnie
oh i know tell me about it...

Ken/aff lakorn's coming out soon & so is Ann/Aum's ... & i don't think i'll be able to watch it on a daily basis. :(
I won't be able to too.

Hey this is out of topic, but I need to let out some tears. After watching episode 10 of Gae Roy Ruk, I want to shed some tears away. I need to watch a major tear jerking movie or drama. No I can't rewatch One Litre of Tears. Man when they said one litre of tears they meant an ocean. I was crying my eyes out.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I won't be able to too.

Hey this is out of topic, but I need to let out some tears. After watching episode 10 of Gae Roy Ruk, I want to shed some tears away. I need to watch a major tear jerking movie or drama. No I can't rewatch One Litre of Tears. Man when they said one litre of tears they meant an ocean. I was crying my eyes out.
lol. i still haven't started GRR yet... sigh... no fast internet! lol & a busted computer! :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrgh... i'm so mad!!

Rome & Rita have a lakorn out right now [Gay Roy Ruk] & they're going to be starring together again!
Aum & Aff have an upcoming lakorn & they're going to be having another lakorn out too!!!

WHERE THE BLEEP IS KEN & ANN'S LAKORN!?!?!?!? :( :lmao: :lmao:

nikki1786

LizQuen
lol. i still haven't started GRR yet... sigh... no fast internet! lol & a busted computer! :lol:

Any recommendation. It has to be a real tear jerker. GRR may not be a strong storyline, but the acting is great!

TRUE... im watching it right now ^_^

arrgh... i'm so mad!!

Rome & Rita have a lakorn out right now [Gay Roy Ruk] & they're going to be starring together again!
Aum & Aff have an upcoming lakorn & they're going to be having another lakorn out too!!!

when i saw the lakorn ratings, i was kinda depress of Rome and Rita got third place... Ch7 is leading right now T_T T_T T_T but no WORRIES, the Ken-Ann and Aum-Aff will join forces for the upcoming lakorns~!!!!!!!! i know Rome and Rita are bankable stars of Ch3... and GRR is a good story plot.... i wonder what happened to the rank ratings T_T T_T T_T let's see what will happen next week's rank...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
TRUE... im watching it right now ^_^
when i saw the lakorn ratings, i was kinda depress of Rome and Rita got third place... Ch7 is leading right now T_T T_T T_T but no WORRIES, the Ken-Ann and Aum-Aff will join forces for the upcoming lakorns~!!!!!!!! i know Rome and Rita are bankable stars of Ch3... and GRR is a good story plot.... i wonder what happened to the rank ratings T_T T_T T_T let's see what will happen next week's rank...
i still haven't watched GGR yet. i think i'll start this weekend. lol. nothing good to watch right now. i've been meaning to watch GGR for a while just haven't gotten to it.

i wanna see ken & ann in a tragic lakorn.... sniff sniff... romeo & juliet type. hehe.

nikki1786

LizQuen
i still haven't watched GGR yet. i think i'll start this weekend. lol. nothing good to watch right now. i've been meaning to watch GGR for a while just haven't gotten to it.

i wanna see ken & ann in a tragic lakorn.... sniff sniff... romeo & juliet type. hehe.

ow...... i hate tragic stories >_< i cant bear watching it..... >_< i'll be rather more curious and wanna see Ken again being MEANIE MAN.... :wub:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
oh okay, as long as he didn't lay his hands on you then we're good. lol. & i know what you mean. I still find myself thinking about somebody i shouldn't be thinking about. but it happens just gotta move on you know!

Have you started classes yet? What college are you attending Riah?? I hope you don't stress out!!! first day of class today & i'm stressed out already. ahhah & I still don't have hi-speed internet! next month. haha. i'm tryna get a new computer [which i seriously need!]
argh... there's some fione guys at my school now.... oooh weeee.... haha. i'm so mad because all the good lakorns are coming out soon & i won't have time to watch it because American Literature & Philosophy are gonna take up the majority of my time.... so my fan fics might not be updated as much... <_< I can feel the stress level rising already! haha.

i go to RIT in rochester, New York..where you go to school??

i know..i wont have time to watch all the lakorns i want anymore! :eek:

spursfan

sarNie Hatchling
ow...... i hate tragic stories >_< i cant bear watching it..... >_< i'll be rather more curious and wanna see Ken again being MEANIE MAN.... :wub:
Agree. I also don't like tragic lakorn.,it's so sad. I prefer humorous lakorn. :p
But if ken&ann's next lakorn is a tragic story, I'll accept. I wanna watch their different type. :kiss:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Agree. I also don't like tragic lakorn.,it's so sad. I prefer humorous lakorn. :p
But if ken&ann's next lakorn is a tragic story, I'll accept. I wanna watch their different type. :kiss:

hopefully... ^_^ as of now, they've been paired with different p'eks and n'eks ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
arrgh... i'm so mad!!

Got to give Ken a few slack. He is a daddy now. I hope he spends time with his family more than the business. As much as I love to see him in a million lakorns, I want his baby to be loved by his daddy. I want them to have a big bond. LMAO I am so not family oriented but I know how valuable they are.

nikki1786

LizQuen
I miss this lakorn and its fever so much! That's it! gotta re-watch it!
im planning to re-watch it too ^_^

Got to give Ken a few slack. He is a daddy now. I hope he spends time with his family more than the business. As much as I love to see him in a million lakorns, I want his baby to be loved by his daddy. I want them to have a big bond. LMAO I am so not family oriented but I know how valuable they are.

i bet Ken will teach his son on how to take good photos ^_^ hehehe he will be a good photographer just like his dad ^_^ :wub: