[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
can I get a plot for this lakorn?
what is it about?
I can't wait for it either, when is it airing?

where do you guys get your news?
I know nothing about upcoming lakorns if I don't come to Sarnworld. Love it here!!!!

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
can I get a plot for this lakorn?
what is it about?

Go to page 31 on post 615 sarn posted the plot of the lakorn.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hopefully there is no rape scene in this one. The story is pretty crazy.
I've never seen Ken rape a gal in a lakorn. He drunk loves them, but other than that he never uses force.

onahc

sarNie Elites
there is one in here because the two older versions did and in the clips shown about the lakon we saw ann with a big tummy, again. hehehe. oh yeah, ken did rape ann in rang ngow, so it's nothing new for the both of them. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tat's true in Rang Ngow..but tat rape wuz a bit cheesy...ehehehe..i want to see P'Ken reallie work it like Mart in Likit...LOL...

i'm watching the Kob & Brook version...goodness..is P'Ken reallie gonna be tat evil...okay..let me get prepare for this...ehehe..anywayz...any more update on tis lakorn..

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, they already finish filming so we'll be seeing it anytime soon. i predict it will replace rome/vickys lakorn

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
tat's true in Rang Ngow..but tat rape wuz a bit cheesy...ehehehe..i want to see P'Ken reallie work it like Mart in Likit...LOL...

ken might be more rough .....like riping her shirt off lmao

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. ken never had that meanie role til now. he looks more like a gentlemen but im sure he could pull off as a hot bad boy hehe. just love his wardrobe in here

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
is it january yet??? ........ Ann and Ken again! yayyy!! too bad Ken is married. boooo-uuurnnsss

tinah

sarNie Coma
im just dying to see the teaser now. when will they release it. im excited to see nampueng as well cuz she hasnt starr in a lakorn for so long. last time was with vicky, pip, job nithi. i hope to see more of her after this lakorn

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg!! I haven't been following up to this lakorn, but it's going to air after Rome/Viki's? That's great!! Three good lakorns to start the year off with!!

Most likely the teaser won't be out till another couple of weeks.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL..i juz realized someting the pra'ek in Sawan Bieng is named Kawee rite?...Beam Kawee Tanjararak..i knew i heard tat name from somewhere..LOL..met too..reallie wanna see the t-ser...i haven't see an Ann lakorn in a while..didn't follow up Likit..cuz somehow i'm not found of Mart...