[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
dont tell us the ending. i wanna be surprise ^_^

so if the father dies after the "R" does that mean its coming soon. in the old version, hes only there for 1-2 epi
Wow. I didn't even think of that. It said that after Narin slapped Kawee infron of Pat, he then seeks revenge by bringing her to his place... That's where the magic happens. Then later, his father gives the nacklace to Leela, has a heart attack, and dies... The rape scene comes pretty quick then.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
that going happen in the 08's version OMG ....so twisted and differ !!!!!! No , none of that happen in SAwan bieng 89 & 98 .

-Kawee captures Narin to his little "private cottage"---- there was NO kidnap just a R" scene in the house
-Father actually hears the confession of love from Leela to Kawee ---- never happen
-Father dies in after the rape scene -- never happen
-Father rights the will for Kawee to marry Leela within 7 days after opening the testament -- NEVER happen ..dang
Totally twisted then >_< Thanks for confirming :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Wow. I didn't even think of that. It said that after Narin slapped Kawee infron of Pat, he then seeks revenge by bringing her to his place... That's where the magic happens. Then later, his father gives the nacklace to Leela, has a heart attack, and dies... The rape scene comes pretty quick then.

:p .. i guess i be waking up early in the next couple eps since it going happen fast

tinah

sarNie Coma
pat hasnt come in the picture yet but maybe next week?..

i thought the first rape happen cuz kawee was jealous that narin had on some guy's shirt or are you talking about the 2nd "R"

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
pat hasnt come in the picture yet but maybe next week?..

i thought the first rape happen cuz kawee was jealous that narin had on some guy's shirt or are you talking about the 2nd "R"
Omg. I'm lost. There's a second "R" scene? O___O

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo ceci thank you!!! I can't wait to see this...looks soo good, a lot of drama and such!!! and of course Ken being an A-HOLE looking fine as hell!!!!! <Makes me miss JLR even more> and the pages added since I left for work...seems this thread is a goin'!!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
This is confusing. The darn summary tricked me then! It mentioned nothing of the shirt ripping "R" scene @ their house. It said, "Tang song mee pak siang gan jon Kawee fue kad. Narin tok bpen kong Kawee nai keun nan."

Darn thing made it sound like it was the 1st and only! Hmp!

tinah

sarNie Coma
This is confusing. The darn summary tricked me then! It mentioned nothing of the shirt ripping "R" scene @ their house. It said, "Tang song mee pak siang gan jon Kawee fue kad. Narin tok bpen kong Kawee nai keun nan."

Darn thing made it sound like it was the 1st and only! Hmp!

yeh sounds like they left out the 1st scene when she was in his room

sarN

sarNie Granny
but theres clips to prove it though. maybe they just didnt want to go into details ^_^

:lol: i know wat u mean . when they show the behind scene of SB "R" clip where he rip her shirt it was soo ...quick and huh? i was like :blink: that not the SB i know ..it should be more wilder !! Then when i heard about the kidnap and tie to a pole the the behind scene of the 2 r" scene ...i was like ^_^ ...yeah dat the SB i know :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^that was a big surprise cuz its like changing part of the storyline. i guess you cant have a kiss/slap w/o kidnap scene :p

anyone seen this yet?'

edit: i wonder did they kept the slap scenes between anne/ken where he had to actually slap her for real. too bad no opening credit