[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Best part, Kawee has a dream about Narin biting him the day earlier. He wakes up and angrily stares at his arm because he thought about her. haha

Goodness wen i saw tis scene...i just wanted to jump into bed w/ him..forget all my moral values..i'm GOING FOR IT!! LOL :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:

I'm 99% positive that Ken wore pink in Ruk Ter Took Wan with Aom, and can testify that he looks very good in pink!

btw - i'm new to this forum thing, so I don't know how to set up all those cool banners yet, but it looks so fun, I just had to comment!!!
he sure did..i remember too...oh! here's the MV to prove it also it's rite at 1:43..eheh...there are clips from Sawan Bien & also Ruk Tur Took Wan...and it's P'Aof's song...awww :wub:

Credit to the wonderful LilleWu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fXEAJgMr76Q

shachibasha

psychotic
narin boss(benz boyfriend) is so funny his like " ma huang gang" to narin when toom went near her! ohh and wats up with lakorns having people that speak something in english and then say it again but only in thai like saying it the second time changes the meaning or something :wacko: like in nang sao puckelewe the secretary.......dang the scene were kawee went in to narin room and backed her against the wall i thought he was going to kiss her but ahh loh heng lere

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
the conversation between faye and narin's boss is so funny. kawee should've kiss narin when he pin her against the wall

leangtly

sarNie Hatchling

Goodness wen i saw tis scene...i just wanted to jump into bed w/ him..forget all my moral values..i'm GOING FOR IT!! LOL :loool: :r-scene-pop-corn:
he sure did..i remember too...oh! here's the MV to prove it also it's rite at 1:43..eheh...there are clips from Sawan Bien & also Ruk Tur Took Wan...and it's P'Aof's song...awww :wub:

Credit to the wonderful LilleWu

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fXEAJgMr76Q
NICE!!! i think ruk ter took wan was when i fell in love with ken...must be the opening scene when he looks up from the camera....he also wore blue shirt, an "Y 'heart' nY shirt, and lots of lovely blazers...wait, just remembered that this is the SB forum and not the ken forum!!!!

in SB, i'm just in love with his hotness and not his a-holeness...but, i guess hotness' good enough for girls to fall in luvvvve.......

i can't wait to see more!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am so mad at myself,

I haven't seen episode 2 yet

nor have I started on episode 3.

Maybe I will wait for the subs. LOL>

tinah

sarNie Coma
i was too tired so i didnt catch epi 3 live.

ahh "R" in next week epi. im sooo excited! looks like leehlah is getting back at kawee. but thats what i like about kawee's character. he doesnt give in to anyone nor the n'rais. my dad is also loving this lakorn cuz he like how pra'ek is such a bad mouth. the aruing scene between him and narin is so much entertaining than last version.

thanks peaches

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys, they actually kept the slap scene. kawee slap narin during epi 3 :eek: he was ma at leelah so he took his anger out on narin.

this is kens first time slapping his n'ek!..and real one too. why cant it be a kiss scene :rolleyes:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
did u guys see yesterday's episode where leela trying to make ann to promise to tell her everything if kavee does anything to her. sad!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
they actually showed the whole opening credit this time

the scene when kawee was laying on the ground outside the rain looked so sad. he said never in his life would he run after a girl but look what happen to him now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh im watching part 3 of ei 3 right now. the part when narin took the blame for leelah for putting the trophy in kawee's room. let the battle begin!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ooooooo....today episode was good.

Leela bitched slapped Kawee and it put him over the edge. He was about to slap Leela back but Narin held him back. she begged him to stop. He stopped and told her, "Okay, I'll stop. You have to come with me!"

Dragging Narin for a joyride

He felt guilty after he slapped her. She was scared straight and started crying.

sarN

sarNie Granny
dat part go according to both vesion , where he drag her out for a joy ride and slap her hahhaa kavee is soo mean