[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Oh geee i cant keeep up wit u ladies!! :loool:
thanks for all the pictures and spoilers and what not. you guys are the BEST
im hoping that the :r-scene: isnt short or white out like in JLR. :( [crosses fingers fo no shortness of R SCENE and NO WHITE SCREEN] :D

sooo does this mean dat the cat and mouse chase at the house wont happen(like KOb and Brook version) or its goin to happen for 2nd R SCENE :p
i cant wait for WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY wooot woooot [does my happy dance] :lmao:

chenling

sarNie Adult
omg, check this out. how sweet!..shes laying on his arms

credit to komchadluek.com
OOo thank you tinah and lynda for the pics....Ooo this show is getting so good!!!! Lord I do like Ken's a-hole role...he's sexy!!!! And Ann, she can't really do wrong in my eyes!!!!!! Can't wait til Wed!!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
sooo does this mean dat the cat and mouse chase at the house wont happen(like KOb and Brook version) or its goin to happen for 2nd R SCENE :p
i cant wait for WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY wooot woooot [does my happy dance] :lmao:
hah, probaly not but the kidnap and 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: should top it.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh geee i cant keeep up wit u ladies!! :loool:
thanks for all the pictures and spoilers and what not. you guys are the BEST
im hoping that the :r-scene: isnt short or white out like in JLR. :( [crosses fingers fo no shortness of R SCENE and NO WHITE SCREEN] :D

Mango jah..have u been in this thread b4 jah? i don't remember seeing u..ehehe

i know i come on here regularly and i can't even keep up...i'm gone for one hour and i don't even know where i am on the thread...LOL

i know i wanna see tat Cat & Mouse chase...tat'll be awesome w/ Ken & Ann..but i dunno..i mean the next morning the father sees Ken coming outta her room..so were they gone for the nite and come back in the morning or did tat Cat & Mouse chase happen in MUTE mode...LOL :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
the house is really big but why do they only have 2 maids. if people were home they must be dead alseep. maybe kawee druged them haha

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart

i know i come on here regularly and i can't even keep up...i'm gone for one hour and i don't even know where i am on the thread...LOL

i know i wanna see tat Cat & Mouse chase...tat'll be awesome w/ Ken & Ann..but i dunno..i mean the next morning the father sees Ken coming outta her room..so were they gone for the nite and come back in the morning or did tat Cat & Mouse chase happen in MUTE mode...LOL :lol:
so many scenes to look forward to, i hate to go to work and miss out on the discussions of sb.
i wanna get online but my boss is right behind me all the time and minimizing my page doesn't help either

nophankh

sarNie Adult
the house is really big but why do they only have 2 maids. if people were home they must be dead alseep. maybe kawee druged them haha
I think they have other servants but not as main characters.

I think this time around, Kawee is a little daring. He wants people to know that he's sleeping with Narin. LOL>

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
hah, probaly not but the kidnap and 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: should top it.
hahaha it deff. would if the white screen doesnt come on :lol:

Ive been here just havent been posting regularly in Sawan Bieng topic. :lol: but dont worry u'lll see more of me :lmao:
esp when :r-scene-pop-corn: COMES ALONG

hehehe

iluvnumadnoil - yes ive been infected by SB! :lol: ;)

tinah - in the 98 version wit Brooke. before he "R" Kob he got the guy servant [Bookerd in this version] drunk and the rest sleepy medecine i believe :lol:
soo maybe dats why no one heard haha. buh in this version Kawee is more daring :lol: i love it!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid

I think this time around, Kawee is a little daring. He wants people to know that he's sleeping with Narin. LOL>
Daring he is!! LOL..dang! i neva thought of tat..Naughty Kavee :r-scene-pop-corn:

you would really do it huh. but just go have fun!..you need a break.
i know i would totallie :loool: goodness wat have i've turned into...total freak...hahahah....nah! i'm going though..gonna be fun...it's a two days one nite trip... :yahoo:

tinah

sarNie Coma
it'll be dumb to have just 2 servants

i would of thought after the 2nd "R" he would feel bad but instead hes more satisfy that he got her again. he just BANG and left

tinah

sarNie Coma
very true, just hope narin isn't as stubborn as all the other ones
most likely she will be otherwise kawee wouldnt be standing in the rain. its okay to play alittle hard to get but when she does too much i would get annoyed plus, im gonna feel sorry for kawee.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: Tinah the way you said BANG and left just cracks me up
sooo its lyk a hit it and quit it. buh for Kawee and Narin's situation he hits it and comes back for more :lmao:

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
most likely she will be otherwise kawee wouldnt be standing in the rain. its okay to play alittle hard to get but when she does too much i would get annoyed plus, im gonna feel sorry for kawee.
im like, make up already (sigh...) im so in love with sb atm