[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
like marrying his dad will do her any better. hes gonna dislike her even more and plus, he'll have more reasons to put her down

like marrying his dad will do her any better. hes gonna dislike her even more and plus, he'll have more reasons to put her down
oh. is that why he's flirting w/ rin? to piss leela off? seems like it from the previews.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
lol yeah =.= but girls are stupid sometimes when they want to hurt a guy they don't think about how it'll hurt them back lols; like me sometimes muahahaha

yes. i scared now. :ph34r:
lol yeh; it's just a woman's trickery and mind only women can do these kinds of things b.c we're genius and evil muahah i pretend to starve myself sometimes when my hubby piss me off but secretly i eat when he's gone lmao ='[ yeh im a bad wifey LOL

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha so sneaky

well in some cases, it makes the pra'ek more jealous by marrying his dad like in likit kamatep with anne/mart. he falls for his step-mom which is anne.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh. is that why he's flirting w/ rin? to piss leela off? seems like it from the previews.
yes, he plans to use narin as his game of revenge to make leela mad cuz the more she wants him to stay away from narin they more he'll get close with her.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
finally, have a break to come and check this thread. thank lynda for the pixtures. Even the scene is on thursday, it not that long to wait for because it something that we looking forward for it.
and yeap I agree, tina that "ruk mark gor kaen mark" and because of this feeling there are many couples killing each other now aday.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^haha so sneaky

well in some cases, it makes the pra'ek more jealous by marrying his dad like in likit kamatep with anne/mart. he falls for his step-mom which is anne.
:lol: I know it is but sometime can't help it need to get attention lols; and yeah in some cases, but rare; =.= tang pan kammathep not really right? cause he kidnaps her after he thinks she married the dad

finally, have a break to come and check this thread. thank lynda for the pixtures. Even the scene is on thursday, it not that long to wait for because it something that we looking forward for it.
and yeap I agree, tina that "ruk mark gor kaen mark" and because of this feeling there are many couples killing each other now aday.
=.= "killing" what are u thinking LOLs; :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
im a work ...ahh .. i keep getting distracted ..can't type ..keep wanting to check SB thread for spoiler picture of the R' scene lmao ..need to focus on my paper ..

sarN

sarNie Granny
it rare for lakorn to do real kiss -- they do but it just rare , so im pretty sure it the camera magic , head on shoulder or nose rubbing HAHHAHAHAH ...trust me ..from years of watching lakorn .

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
page 189 owned by NOY =]

Just BANG and left :loool: oh my freaking god! the heck...this post is so crazie...LOL

you might as well say "hit and run"...LOL :r-scene-pop-corn:
lmao. hit & quick it. :loool: i'd tap that... :loool:

:lol: ya so wild i thought i was naughty i guess ya' sarnies is naughtier
hahah. as nasty as it gets. lol jkkkkk. we just like having a wild imagination :)

it rare for lakorn to do real kiss -- they do but it just rare , so im pretty sure it the camera magic , head on shoulder or nose rubbing HAHHAHAHAH ...trust me ..from years of watching lakorn .
yeahh i'm still hoping ONE day, to see ken walking around in boxer after a "Rawrr" scene. :drool: :loool:

but when a real kiss scene happens, its so kute!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I know, some of them are too fake. But the real ones are juicy, they do a lot of a better job than those weird kisses in Chinese drama, you know those historical I don’t know what to call itdrama. They are lips to lips and sometimes tongue to tongue too.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I know, some of them are too fake. But the real ones are juicy, they do a lot of a better job than those weird kisses in Chinese drama, you know those historical I don’t know what to call itdrama. They are lips to lips and sometimes tongue to tongue too.

eww i know.. chinese drama do too much when it comes to romance scenes. it's kinda gross. :eek: lol.