[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
wow! i didn't realize he "R" her on her birthday...

i guess she didn't accept the necklace so Kavee gave her a better present :r-scene-pop-corn: ..hahhaha :loool: wonder how much i'll have to pay Kavee for a present like tat on my B-day....ehehe :ph34r:

:loool: how much are you willing to pay kashie??? :loool: :loool:

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Wow :eek: I just started watching the Sawan Bieng version with Kob and I have to say it's not that bad. Even though I don't understand Thai the story is pretty easy to follow in that version. The female lead seems to fit the role of Narin pretty good, however the guy playing Kawee in the older version is not attractive at all -_- I prefer Ken as Kawee in the updated version.

For some reason I don't like Ann in the role of Narin and I don't know why <_< Don't get me wrong I think she does great as playing the part of the sharp tongue younger sister. However, it's like something is missing from her acting in this lakorn. I don't know what it is but it's bugging me. -_- Overall, I still think she is doing a good job ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha. :eek: i'm telling... get your mind out of the gutter! lol. :lol: all i want just a kiss on the lip like he did to anne & i'm gooddd! :D
:eek: that was all i was hoping for too... -_- What in the world were you tinking?? eek..you're the one who needs to get your mind outta the gutter Noy...LOL -_-​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:eek: that was all i was hoping for too... -_- What in the world were you tinking?? eek..you're the one who needs to get your mind outta the gutter Noy...LOL -_-​
haha. anything for ken :loool: i like my mind in the gutterrrr. i gotta let my imagination run wild! haha. i missed class today hoping i would get to watch it live, i still didn't wake up in time to watch it live! lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. anything for ken :loool: i like my mind in the gutterrrr. i gotta let my imagination run wild! haha. i missed class today hoping i would get to watch it live, i still didn't wake up in time to watch it live! lol
LOL..i was just messing around w/ u..u're too narak...mind mind was totallie in the gutters :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL..i was just messing around w/ u..u're too narak...mind mind was totallie in the gutters :lol:
awee thanks hunn. :kiss: <-- for you sweetie ^_^ i was like drooling when the "rawr" scene was on! specially when ken was shirtless on the bed... . :drool: :drool: he's so fineee... if only he was in his boxers! i still say we should petition about having the pra'ek walk around in their boxer!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
rofl.. seems like you're familiar with all the R STYLES! :loool:
hahah oh man..you know Sarn :lol:

whoa, next epi loks really intense. kawee threw narin off the boat and then he went to save her.

the scene when she spitted food at his face remind me of jone plon jai with donut/num
THIS REMINDS ME OF JLR!!!
with the boat, the water, the kidnapping, the mean behavior of the p'ek, and how he feeds her and she spits it out, oh and the rape!! haha..it was like JLR's white flash...you JLR ladies know what i'm talking about ;)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
awee thanks hunn. :kiss: <-- for you sweetie ^_^ i was like drooling when the "rawr" scene was on! specially when ken was shirtless on the bed... . :drool: :drool: he's so fineee... if only he was in his boxers! i still say we should petition about having the pra'ek walk around in their boxer!
Get that petition going..wat are u still doing here then..LOL...i know he looks so delicious in bed..ehehehe...

rite back at u :kiss:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:spin: -- :lmao: oh my freaking goodness...that scene...that scene!!!!! :arrg: ...wen his dad slapped him..did you girl see the saddness / disappointment in his eyes i swear...tat's the saddest pairs of eyes i've even seen in a lakorn.... :lmao:

leela...freaking psycho..i'm serious..tat was crazie..i can't believe she bit herself...but great acting from Nampueng though..goodness :ph34r:​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
THIS REMINDS ME OF JLR!!!
with the boat, the water, the kidnapping, the mean behavior of the p'ek, and how he feeds her and she spits it out, oh and the rape!! haha..it was like JLR's white flash...you JLR ladies know what i'm talking about ;)
lol, doesn't it? the "secret place", 'rawr scene', the boat, & all that good stuff :lol:

Get that petition going..wat are u still doing here then..LOL...i know he looks so delicious in bed..ehehehe...

rite back at u :kiss:
he would look even better if he were in boxers. :drool: lol. where's Tinah!?!? she's missing out on the juiciness!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, doesn't it? the "secret place", 'rawr scene', the boat, & all that good stuff :lol:
he would look even better if he were in boxers. :drool: lol. where's Tinah!?!? she's missing out on the juiciness!
am i bad luck..i'm serious everytime i log in everyone else is like gone..lol

Ken & His Boxers...here we come!! lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
:spin: -- :lmao: oh my freaking goodness...that scene...that scene!!!!! :arrg: ...wen his dad slapped him..did you girl see the saddness / disappointment in his eyes i swear...tat's the saddest pairs of eyes i've even seen in a lakorn.... :lmao:

leela...freaking psycho..i'm serious..tat was crazie..i can't believe she bit herself...but great acting from Nampueng though..goodness :ph34r:​
omg, i almost cried!!! specially seeing kawee let out those tears! :lmao: ahhh... it was sad, got me all down & depress!

leela is crazyyyy!! i thought i was crazyy... she beat me out on that category... lol

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha. tryna get into his boxers now?! :eek:

i know, everytime i log on, people are leaving! lol. they must not like us... :(

no just trying to get into his pants.... :loool: okay..scratch tat out..ehehe..i tink the line is drawn here...:loool: if we go any further Sarn might have to delete my post...

-hey do you like my new banner??

Page 211 Owned by Kashie!!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
no just trying to get into his pants.... :loool: okay..scratch tat out..ehehe..i tink the line is drawn here...:loool: if we go any further Sarn might have to delete my post...

-hey do you like my new banner??
Page 211 Owned by Kashie!![/b]

:loool: they should've made the "rawr" scene more realistic! when he got out of the bed, ken shouldn't already be in his pants!! he should've been in his boxers! lmao

like it?! i love it! :)

that kiss between them was soooo real!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: they should've made the "rawr" scene more realistic! when he got out of the bed, ken shouldn't already be in his pants!! he should've been in his boxers! lmao

like it?! i love it! :)
that kiss between them was soooo real!
i know i was like..what?! he's in his pants...realistic..he shouldn't even have anyting on at all :eek: -- :ph34r: --- -_-

but tat's okay i guess he's the type of guy tat likes to put it on rite after he finishes..

ehehe...true tat kiss was totallie HOT HOT HOT :wub:

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
omg, i almost cried!!! specially seeing kawee let out those tears! :lmao: ahhh... it was sad, got me all down & depress!

leela is crazyyyy!! i thought i was crazyy... she beat me out on that category... :(
wat?! u ALMOST..tears were gushing outta my eyes... :lol:

i felt reallie bad for Kavee in tat scene..i mean morality..it gives him no rite to take advantage of her..but he was under soo much pressure i can only imagine how angry he was...i mean he got into a fight with his father the morning...spent all day drinking and wen he came home...this happened...he needed a place or needed someone to release his anger out on...**tears** isn't it all too sad..i mean..P'Ken...i was here all along...why go for Narin...LOL :lol: