[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
it reminds me of tommrows epi when narin said you wont see a teardrop from me again
well i guess it goes for Narin & Kawee as well...i feel a MV coming on...LOL

OMFG! What a disappointment!! I mean, C'MON! It was toooooo short!

But...I gotta give it to the kiss scene though. That was juiceee!

Freaking Leela scared the sh*t outta me! Whew...crazy biatch!
i know..too short..let's hope for the next one..**cross-finger**

i know..she freaking shared me too..crap!i was literally screamming w/ her..geez...

Ceda dear..where have u been..i miss tat nite we chatted on here for soo long..LOL

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
i love 98's version !! Kavee is happy because Narin is his HAHAAH ...she a virgin so she belong to him but he stupid though cuz he think Narin was going ask for him to take responsible HAHHAH he figure her all wrong ...
Oh, I see now the Kavee in the 98 version set the whole "r" up in the hopes of making Narin his. I thought at first he did it only to humiliate/shame Narin and at the same time get back at Leela. Either way that was one intense creepy "r" scene it looked kind realistic and scary -_-

I wonder will they have Ken do something similar to what Brooke did with the whole cat and mouse chase in the 98 version for the second "r" scene in the 2008 version.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
whoa...just watched epi 3 and Leela is freaking crazy and obsessed with Kawee!!! now...i can just see her get jealous over Narin and Kawee!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww you're leaving already?..what time are you going on your trip. sounds like fun

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
omg ken is so handsome and anne is so pretty...I can wait for the next epi since I am on vacation I have all my time to enjoy this lakorn until i go back to work. god ken is so smoking hot when is mean and i like how they make narin character more feisty this my obsession..hehe

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
AHAHHAH! I LOOOVED EPSIODE 4! Me & Mom was cracking up when Leela was you know.. slapping her self & what not. Thats a psyco biaaaatch right there. Excuse my language guys. HAHA! dengggggg and the dad slapped and hit kawee =( he satrted crying. Omg, that was sad. But i LOVED the REAL KISSSES omg! thats like the best thing that can happpen in a lakorn! HAHAAHAH. i loved it. i'm O.O now. rawwrrr! can't wait til he feels hecka bad & starts falling in love with her. i think that would be the sweetest<3 ahahah is there gonna be another R scene? and beach sceneS? HAHAHA :D errg >:]

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, another "R" coming but probaly not til later on. i hope they stay at the beach for like 2-3 more epis. its gonna drive leela insane

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
well i guess it goes for Narin & Kawee as well...i feel a MV coming on...LOL
i know..too short..let's hope for the next one..**cross-finger**

i know..she freaking shared me too..crap!i was literally screamming w/ her..geez...

Ceda dear..where have u been..i miss tat nite we chatted on here for soo long..LOL

I know! You think I'd want to miss SB? How could you? :( I've been sick and the shot the doctor gave me is just wearing me out. I feel like a dry ass piece of shell. I put all my energy into work and by the time I get home, I'm worn out. Somehow, I still manage to get in here and post a few post. I was on for like ever last night, but everyone was gone.

But yeah, I'm totally anticipating for the 2nd r-scene. I hope it'd be A LOT longer...like MUCHO MUCHO!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I see now the Kavee in the 98 version set the whole "r" up in the hopes of making Narin his. I thought at first he did it only to humiliate/shame Narin and at the same time get back at Leela. Either way that was one intense creepy "r" scene it looked kind realistic and scary -_-

I wonder will they have Ken do something similar to what Brooke did with the whole cat and mouse chase in the 98 version for the second "r" scene in the 2008 version.
I think I've already mentioned that that's actually the first r-scene that scared me. I'd be blushing on other r-scenes, but not this one. The whole cat and mouse scene was...I don't know...but it seemed real. After I saw that scene, I thought about it and I was like...BRILLIANT!! Great idea. LOL...

tinah

sarNie Coma

I know! You think I'd want to miss SB? How could you? :( I've been sick and the shot the doctor gave me is just wearing me out. I feel like a dry ass piece of shell. I put all my energy into work and by the time I get home, I'm worn out. Somehow, I still manage to get in here and post a few post. I was on for like ever last night, but everyone was gone.

But yeah, I'm totally anticipating for the 2nd r-scene. I hope it'd be A LOT longer...like MUCHO MUCHO!
aww poor cede. i hope you get well soon. you still manage to come online though ^_^

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
AHAHHAH! I LOOOVED EPSIODE 4! Me & Mom was cracking up when Leela was you know.. slapping her self & what not. Thats a psyco biaaaatch right there. Excuse my language guys. HAHA! dengggggg and the dad slapped and hit kawee =( he satrted crying. Omg, that was sad. But i LOVED the REAL KISSSES omg! thats like the best thing that can happpen in a lakorn! HAHAAHAH. i loved it. i'm O.O now. rawwrrr! can't wait til he feels hecka bad & starts falling in love with her. i think that would be the sweetest<3 ahahah is there gonna be another R scene? and beach sceneS? HAHAHA :D errg >:]
DITTO!

He already feels bad. It's written all over his cute, handsome face. He such an ass, but he's like the PERFECT ass!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
narin's mom's soooo sweet. i thought it was cute that she stayed to have dinner with kawee - he really needed that at the time. i love kawee!! i mean, i love KEN!

oh crap - i just started a new page! all the OG snarnies are going to be mad at me! sorry!!! i love SB tho!

LOL...we are not OG's... :loool: We're more like, spammers!

OMG! Page 115 OWNED! Didn't even notice it. Haven't claim a page for days.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I quote Lynda when I say "Holy bananas!!!"

I just finished episode 4. Talk about intensity. Kavee gets a present for Naree, Leela goes into psycho mode, Kid slaps the crap out of Kavee, Kavee takes Narin to let out his aggression on!!!!

I hate Kavee so bad right now. How could he do that to Narin. The part where Kavee/Ken is looking out the window after the aftermath is in the previews. He looks so sad there. So sad.

Kavee is going to get a lesson in life from Narin for sure now. It is going to break him down to someone that can love and have compassion on others. Kavee will learn the most important lessons from someone like Narin. I can't wait to see Kavee beg for forgiveness in the woman he loves. Narin is going to make him suffer.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I love how they deviated some of the scenes from the 98 version but I wished they could have Kavee raped Narin a little later but I guess two is better than one right... LOL...and I also hope the second one is similar to the the 98 version too... cause that would mean that Kavee is doing it to possess Narin not getting back at Leela... I also have to say this Leela is such a crazy psychotic $itch....geeezzz... Anne is such a pro... cause I was bawling my eyes out along with her....

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I think they do the second "R" for the Kavee owning Narin? So sad that Kavee can't express his feelings properly. He needs a woman that love him for him, not his mula.