[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

tinah

sarNie Coma
True no one can talk sense into Kawee at this time. The best Narin can do is try avoiding him anyway she can possibly do. I wonder though what will it take for Kawee to realize he truly love Narin and stop with the cruelty crap. But then again he's attracted to a woman (Narin) who hates him so in a odd way he's punishing Narin for rejecting him.

Kawee ego is a huge problem -_-
hes not used to women rejecting him until narin came along. guys like the challenge.

chenling

sarNie Adult
lord....this ep was WOW....I didn't think it was going to be that..I mean man he's harsh!!!!!!! She's a strong girl, really love that but him OMG>>>.he's a little sick lol...HOT but sick!!!!!

emo

sarNie Hatchling
I am watching episode 4 with subs and wow. And since I can’t hold it in, I am watching episode 5 without subs. I have never done this with other lakorns since I don’t understand what they are saying, but this is an exception. So far I have finished the first 10 minutes of episode 5. It’s funny how she got taken advantage of and she didn’t report it to the police. This is also my first time seeing R being portray as a good thing. You don’t see that every day on television or other dramas.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
just finished it!!! woo!! so hott!! anyways here's how else its like JLR that i noticed..her "pee nong"/ sister is the N'rai..and she lies like soraya by sayin that she was at a "friends" house lol...just something i picked up while i was watching :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
JLR has its own fire, but this is beyond the expectation from JLR.
with this lakorn, its full of surprises. i say the love scenes are more steamy

haha only 5 epis and it already reach to 228 pages. we could make it to 300 before the ending

sarN

sarNie Granny
JLR have it own heat and SB is on fire now with 3"R scene HAHA if only JLR have dat many R" ...but wait ..there was 5 attempt o well HHAHAHHA ....one more bed scene to go ...lord ...

emo

sarNie Hatchling
yeh, cuz when they said theres many kiss scenes i was like where?..now im like ohhhh
Is it just me since I don’t watch much until recently that in most lakorns, well the one that I have seen with subtitles, there are a lot of forced kisses and slaps. And I came across to some with R scene, why do they do that. I know for entertainment purpose but its still not enough information for me. I am not hating, just curious to know.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Is it just me since I don’t watch much until recently that in most lakorns, well the one that I have seen with subtitles, there are a lot of forced kisses and slaps. And I came across to some with R scene, why do they do that. I know for entertainment purpose but its still not enough information for me. I am not hating, just curious to know.
yeh if its revenge drama there would be some kiss/slap involve and sometime "R" i guess they do it for entertainment since thai viewers never get tired of it.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
yeh if its revenge drama there would be some kiss/slap involve and sometime "R" i guess they do it for entertainment since thai viewers never get tired of it.
Oh I see. They have to get viewers to stay with them. It's funny, my mom seen me watched JLR and she was yelling at me what the hell I was watching. I told her Thai lakorn, she was like what the hell. And then she saw me watching SB and she asked me why Thai people like to portray those things to be love. I was like I don't know, but I told her it is different from all the Korean drama that she possessives over. But I can't get her to watch a full Thai drama with me. She says the language is wierd to her ears. But its okay, they got me good, I ignored my mom. She is so funny though, maybe one day I will get her to watch one with me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
emo ! buddy! just watch more lakorn den the r' scene will sink in just like kissing scene in korean drama HAHHAHAHA ...only in lakorn will u find R" scene ...u just have to love it and join the club or annoy it hahahha

emo

sarNie Hatchling
^ So far I like it. It brings a different taste into drama. I am starting to believe that in some occasion when someone takes advantage of another person can be a good thing. I guess America only sees it as a bad thing, but they are not thinking outside the box. We need to overlook at it. :lol:

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
emo ! buddy! just watch more lakorn den the r' scene will sink in just like kissing scene in korean drama HAHHAHAHA ...only in lakorn will u find R" scene ...u just have to love it and join the club or annoy it hahahha
i admit that i didn't like that they throw in r but i grew to like them and that is how i become the woman i am today. lol.

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I see. They have to get viewers to stay with them. It's funny, my mom seen me watched JLR and she was yelling at me what the hell I was watching. I told her Thai lakorn, she was like what the hell. And then she saw me watching SB and she asked me why Thai people like to portray those things to be love. I was like I don't know, but I told her it is different from all the Korean drama that she possessives over. But I can't get her to watch a full Thai drama with me. She says the language is wierd to her ears. But its okay, they got me good, I ignored my mom. She is so funny though, maybe one day I will get her to watch one with me.

I know what your mom is talking about...I felt the same way after I watched my first Thai revenage drama. I remember thinking Holy @#% did that guy just "r" some girl and now the two are getting married WTF :huh: and your right the language sounds can be weird to some ears I know for me it was for a while. Then I got hooked on JLR and other Thai lakorns and is kind of use to it.