[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I FEEL SO GUILTY FOR ENJOYING WATCHING SB. RIGTH & LEFT SB HAD SLAP :loool: :loool: US WITH THESE SCENES. ANTICPIATE ONE SCENE THEN BANG ANOTHER BY SURPRISE. OMG THE POOL SCENE KEEPS SWIMING IN MY HEAD :wub: :loool: :loool: THEY ARE SERIOUSLY SPOILING US. THIS IS SO BAD I NEED TO TURN OFF THE PC & WALK AWAY...UNTIL NEXT WED-THURS... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :yahoo:
Yes! They are spoiling us BIG time! And they should continue to... :loool: We all deserve every moment of it!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Eeks! Hot "R" scene ever! I can't get over it!! >.< This must be the extreme of all extremes in Thai series!

Irissara

sarNie Egg
no i cant turn my pc off or else no SB and thats gonna drive me insane like leela

I'M BACK...I'M SORRY A CAN'T DO IT I TRIED... EP. 5 REPLAY.. :wub: :loool: OH TINAH DON'T START SLAPPING YOURSELF :loool: ONE CRAZY LEELA IS BAD ENOUGH

FATHER I HAVE SINNED....I WATCHED SB :loool: :blush: :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
sorry girls..i have to leave or i won't get any work done...over 10 pages just r' scene and kiss i can't take it anymore ! my cheek hard from this banana smile on my face hahah peace out ...i have to leave...go type ..

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
I know. I was surprised there was a lot.
Me too!! they were like so many things i didnt see coming!! i never saw this done in a lakorn before!

totally unexpected huh. i didnt even have time to breathe haha. he couldnt go on a day w/o making a move on her.

ahh the scene when narin was sick and kawee was sleeping by her side was so darn cute.
hahaha was like a 2 day span??? maybe not even???? :huh:

JLR and SB is two differ storyline and each have their own FEVER , let just enjoy SB FEVER for now ...waiting for another r' scene in eps 5 :p
i know..but i'm just putting out there uncanny resemblences lol...i'm deffinly more into SB than i was with JLR...not gonna lie haha...i think cause with JLR, you could kinda expect whats gonna happen...nothing like 2 R's in one episode hahaha :lol:

OH MY..i was thinking about that when i watched it....!!!....i wonder how they felt...has an interview been done asking them how the kissing scenes went?...there were more than 1 you know????lol..... :D
Does anyone know if they will come out with an interview soon???....they need to!! i wanna hear what they have to say about this :p i'm pretty sure Anonymous will be on top on things when it comes to interviews and stuff, shes good like that ;)

DANG!!! SB FANATICS!!!

40 pages to read?? I'm not even gonna bother. I couldn't do anything right at work today cause SB dominated my mind all day long!!!

I LOVE SB!
i left 5 hrs ago, i come back and theres 14 pages for me to go through!!!! <_< ...its ok though, i enjoy reading what you ladies have to say hahaha :D

btw...theres like 30 ppl in this forum right now...well before i came in here to write this lol freakin CRAZY!!