[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
episode 5 has one thing i have never seen in R-scene lakorns.....

the pra'ek wakes up the next morning and dresses up the nang'ek in her clothes after he tore them off the night before...then he takes her into his arm and they fall asleep together!!!

SOOOOO HOTT-ROMANTIC AND PSYCHO-WEIRD AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

i'm back guys..and let me tell ya...Thai new year was fun! haha...this week is the celebration for Laos Newyear in VA!! cant wait!!

anyways....i agree..i think its cute how he dresses her in the morning!!...so adorable

i see that theres a lot of new "faces" in this forum...haha...SB Virus is SPREADING!! :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WELL HELLO EVERYONE!!!
MAN! I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP EARLY TODAY..BIG TESTING TMR..I MEAN BIG TESTING!!!
STATE TEST...I SHOULD SAY!!=)
YES ONLEE 2 MORE DAYS..BUT I STILL NEED SOMETHING TO DISTRACT ME TO KILL TIME...
HMMM MAYBE ILL GO WATCH THE DRAMA AGAIN AND SEE IF THE UPDATED THE SUBBED VERSION...=)
I SERIOUSLY CANT WAIT!!=)
:dude: :clap: :kiss: :slapandkissse3: :tease:

roselovesice

OHHHH!!!!
THAT WAS GREAT PIX..LOL..HAHAHAHA...
CAN ANYONE TRANSLATE WHAT THEY SAID..THE WORDS...I WONDER WHAT IT SAYS..HAHHAHHAHA...
THANK YOU THOUGH!!!!
OH YEAH..I LIKED THE VIDEO THAT U DID!!!=)
<333333333333333333

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: multiple R'lakorn usually in old old lakorn back in teh days , just when i thought they tone it down a little HAHHH

suensusan

sarNie Egg
I am currently addicted to this lakorn as well...I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE hehehe...I watched the no sub one with ChristinaChao in youtube and I watch the subbed with WISHBONE...n I love it but I cant wait for the rest of episode 5 I want to know what they are saying hehehehe...I cant wait to finish this ...n cant wait til they fall in love ;D

emo

sarNie Hatchling
Skipped 30 pages from my last comment. I just got to see episode 4 with subtitle. I feel so heart broken when his father was beating him. I wanted to go and beat up Leela for him.

And again the R scene was great, but I was so sad for Narin.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

i'm back guys..and let me tell ya...Thai new year was fun! haha...this week is the celebration for Laos Newyear in VA!! cant wait!!

anyways....i agree..i think its cute how he dresses her in the morning!!...so adorable

i see that theres a lot of new "faces" in this forum...haha...SB Virus is SPREADING!! :lol:
welcome backkk hunn! yeshh there are lots of new faces here :) SB is deadly alright. it's twisting people's mind.. haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aweee. thankkksss... ken is soo hot when he's in a suit! :drool: i seriously cannot wait for the Rawr scene .... haha.
lol. for reals.. i was expecting just 2 rawr scenes but we get 4! :dude: :clap:
lol... one was already enough for me... i was shocked to see that many... lol...

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ARRGGG.. (sign) I'm still impatiently waiting for SB! It's too good, so I canot wait at all... argg anyone have this same problem too? Lol... I'm having lots of fun reading everyone's comment... It keeps my entertain.... Just feel madly in LOVE with SAWN BIANG! Love Ken and Ann...
I feel so bad for Ann though, gosh can't Kawee be any softer to her.... Let's see him chase after her and ask her for his forgivness... I would love to see that! Can't WAIT!!!

Keep posting! I'll be checking back like every second... lol...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
page 261 owned by Noy =) hecks yeahh!

lol... one was already enough for me... i was shocked to see that many... lol...
i knowwww. ken & anne were right though.. they said fans won't be disappointed! it passed my expectations. ^_^

i had another SB dream last nite too. :lol: this time, kawee was trying "Rawr" leela! ahhh... good thing it was just a dream, i would've had a heart attack!

roselovesice

ARRGGG.. (sign) I'm still impatiently waiting for SB! It's too good, so I canot wait at all... argg anyone have this same problem too? Lol... I'm having lots of fun reading everyone's comment... It keeps my entertain.... Just feel madly in LOVE with SAWN BIANG! Love Ken and Ann...
I feel so bad for Ann though, gosh can't Kawee be any softer to her.... Let's see him chase after her and ask her for his forgivness... I would love to see that! Can't WAIT!!!

Keep posting! I'll be checking back like every second... lol...

HAHAHA...ME TOO!!!IM NOT A PATIENT PERSON...
ALL OF U GUYS ARE ENTERTAINING ME..KEEPING ME OCCUPIED AND ENTERTAINED...
I CANT WAIT FOR THE "RAWR" PART TOO!!!
MUAGAHAHAHAHAHA.....=P...
YEP KEEP POSTING EVERYONE!!! WE ONLEE HAVE 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!
HAHAA...WERE SO GOOD..WERE ALREADY ON PAGE 261...=)
:lol: :wub: :lmao: :dude: :yahoo: :arrg: :loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
HAHAHA...ME TOO!!!IM NOT A PATIENT PERSON...
ALL OF U GUYS ARE ENTERTAINING ME..KEEPING ME OCCUPIED AND ENTERTAINED...
I CANT WAIT FOR THE "RAWR" PART TOO!!!
MUAGAHAHAHAHAHA.....=P...
YEP KEEP POSTING EVERYONE!!! WE ONLEE HAVE 2 MORE DAYS LEFT!!
HAHAA...WERE SO GOOD..WERE ALREADY ON PAGE 261...=)
:lol: :wub: :lmao: :dude: :yahoo: :arrg: :loool:
lol. we can all keep one another entertained how bout that? ^_^