[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Omg! Still skimming through because I don't have time to watch it :spin: ... Drunk Ken, going into Narin's room, hugs her, and gets rejected... I just wanted to cry with him right there... I hate Leela!! My whole family thinks she's a B*^&%!! How dare she!! Jealous freak!

Yay! Page owned by KristyS!!

awee deng it kristy! i was on a roll! <_<

nophankh

sarNie Adult

I thought he was pretty sexy here.

aww..she even waited for him.

showing pregnancy symptoms

Bitch doesn't even know she is killing him.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I really did love this scene. It was so cute how he was shy in wanting to hug Narin and then he just leaped on her from behind ^_^ But did kind of look like he was trying to make out with Narin.
i knoww.. you can see it in his face that he was scareddd... lol. it was kutee though. a bold move from a cocky dude!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I'm sort glad Leela forced kisses on passed out Kawee. I thought of it as payback for all the times he forced kisses on Narin knowing she didn't like it ^_^
And Kawee was so pissed off at Leela for kissing him the look of disgust on his face was priceless :lol:

Kawee is getting payback now...LOL

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Poor Kawee!! He no longer has adavantage over Barin... That must be hurtful... Sad how she ripped the necklace and threw it on his lap T_T .

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
omg... episode 7 sure was one hell of a roller coaster... poor khune kid! can't believe he died. :lmao:
& narin... aweee... she's the victim of everything... :(
everybody's turning against kawee tooo... i still love youuu!!! :wub:
i can't wait for morrrree!!! sb rocks! :dude: [although i'm the only one posting up in here...lol]

where my ladies at???
RIGHT HERE NOY!!! :p

haha i know..i feel so bad for kawee..but it looks like narin is sympathizing with him...its sad that she took off the necklace... :( ....i was just in shock when i saw leela kissing kawee..and to have khun kid standing there...omg i almost couldnt bare to watch it :unsure:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️

haha i know..i feel so bad for kawee..but it looks like narin is sympathizing with him...its sad that she took off the necklace... :( ....i was just in shock when i saw leela kissing kawee..and to have khun kid standing there...omg i almost couldnt bare to watch it :unsure:
hey heyy heyyyy riahhhh
.. i know... my heart broke seeing khune kid hurtt... & narinnn! wahhhhhhh... it was a stab in the heart... :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
You know what!? Nevermind being sorry for Kawee!! Trying to give her money for the time she spent?! She's not a prostitute you know!! Even when she left you, you'd still go and do that!! Shame!!

Marie23

sarNie Hatchling
lol. i know right! that's the only way leela's gonna get any action from kawee. :loool:
You know what's really crazy about that whole scene?! Leela broke Kawee promise to never let her touch his body :lol: Remember how he told poor Narin at the beach house she'd basically get to touch him but her sister never will.

nophankh

sarNie Adult

No problem ohitsnoy.

Yeah it's kinda sad, you can really see his heart concaving. He was turning things around with his son too. I think when he had the discussion with Kawee in the morning, he was gonna change. He was gonna start building a relationship with Kawee. TO LATE NOW. I'm also glad his dad die now. Kawee can grow from this experience.

Man that has got to hurt, watching your new wife confess her love for your son.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i know....so sad!! it was like non stop crying!!!....i'm gonna make some banners tonight after i go for a run haha
i cried too... it was just sad... deng kawee! such an ass....

i was gonna make a mv .. but i got lazy... & :lol: i'll probably make one this weekend. found the perfect song.. then again, i have lots of songs that will go for this lakorn! ^_^

i am so missing out in this forum....i have to watch epi 6 and epi 7 tonight. it looks so sad...
omg! you have to watch it! such an emotional rollercoaster. it's so intense!

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
You know what!? Nevermind being sorry for Kawee!! Trying to give her money for the time she spent?! She's not a prostitue you know!! Even when she left you, you'd still go and do that!! Shame!!
I KNOW!!...but i think he just did that because he doesnt know how to go about tlking to her and show that he likes her ^_^

Ken just looks good in those black and white buttoned down shirts. Nice.
i agree!..i swear he looks so good in this lakorn

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
You know what's really crazy about that whole scene?! Leela broke Kawee promise to never let her touch his body :lol: Remember how he told poor Narin at the beach house she'd basically get to touch him but her sister never will.

Sort of, but Narin got more of Kawee then Leela ever will lmao. :r-scene-pop-corn: x 100000