[Ch3] Sawan Bieng (Lakorn Thai)

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I just finished episode 7 and I can't wait for next week's episodes. Leela is such a total B****H!! She needs to get over the fact that Kawee does not want her and he is disgusted by her.

judyp

sarNie Adult
ahhh! i just finished epi 7 and its getting soo good! i wish it was like 3 episodes a week. lols. i was bawling with them..especially when khun kid died. that was soo sad! thats unfortunate that kawee wasn't there when his dad passed. its getting exciting..narins gonna move out & now the chase is on! don't tell me that louis is gonna try to be the baby's daddy. hes annoying enough. im glad that he wasn't that annoying in this episode. haha. im soo in love with SB! and can ken get any sexier? he still looks smokin hot when hes crying. :wub:

judyp

sarNie Adult
oh yeah, and leela is an ass. shes getting mad at narin just because kawee has no interest in her! i think that just makes narin hate kawee even more because leela is mad with her because of kawees interest in her. grrrr.

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
Aaaahhhh. . . That mv of Oum Ruk so cute. I feel like I'm watching Kawee and Narin after they've made up and are together for good.
i'm plannin on making one. but not yet. i wanna see if there's gunna be a baby at the end of this one. b/c in my oum ruk vid i posted the baby at the end. hehe. so i'm planning on doing some baby momma drama with this one and then some make-ups and then the baby!

feysouthwest

sarNie Egg
ahhh! i just finished epi 7 and its getting soo good! i wish it was like 3 episodes a week. lols. i was bawling with them..especially when khun kid died. that was soo sad! thats unfortunate that kawee wasn't there when his dad passed. its getting exciting..narins gonna move out & now the chase is on! don't tell me that louis is gonna try to be the baby's daddy. hes annoying enough. im glad that he wasn't that annoying in this episode. haha. im soo in love with SB! and can ken get any sexier? he still looks smokin hot when hes crying. :wub:
i know riiitE? i cried so bad too! i was like..i didn't want him to die even tho i was kinda expectin it. =[ i hope louis won't try to be the baby daddy! b/c that would make me dislike his character soo much! like..i know he's a good guy that cares a lot about narin but damm..give her some space dammit! lol. and kawee looks helluh SEXY when he's angry/sad/crying :p

you cried too! okay, now i don't feel so silly. we'll all cry, laugh and sing together. all for ken and ann!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
omg......sawan bieng fever!!!!!....my temp is so high! i can't control it. hehehehe...i love this drama so much next part is BABY!!!!hehehehe...wow! i love this drama!

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
for sure pe- ken is always HOT.....hehehe...i love him so much and gosh the drama is getting more intense....hehehe....i wish i can have magic eyes and watch part 8......i want to see when he follows ann around!....hehehehe...GOING CRAZY OVER THIS DRAMA!
SB fever is getting very high!oh my god....i think god can't help me anymore...love this drama....the only thing is that pe-ken can help me!......i want to see him 7days a week.....hehehehe...

pinkyang

sarNie Juvenile
one more thing i love the part that pe-ken went into pe-ann room and he gave her that big HUGE.....hehehe...that was just soooooooooo...cute of him...i think he cares a lot about her now!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
A quote from my sister, "Ahh! Did you see Sawan Biang? I'm so in love with it! *screams* I was enjoying it."... Her quote made me laugh like crazy.lol. I've never heard her say that about a lakorn before.lol.